Newcastle United v Chelsea.

Park Life

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2j5mbn8.jpg

Hope it's a lucky omen. You know what it is though when you play against one of the established big three now, you read the paper and it's all about them. We were spoilt under Keegan and Robson, you read the papers now, and it's almost incidental that they're playing Newcastle everything is about Chelsea, and if we win it will be about how shit they were not how fantastic we were. Cunts. I hate the media, even Custis doesn't stick up for us that much.

We need this game to go ahread tomorrow so much because we have a chance if it does, if it's in 5 weeks time when Lampard, Terry and Essien are back we're fucked. 2-1 to the toon and Andy Gray saying how shocked he is at the result the jock mug (no offence khay, SM etc..).

2j5mbn8.jpg

Hope it's a lucky omen. You know what it is though when you play against one of the established big three now, you read the paper and it's all about them. We were spoilt under Keegan and Robson, you read the papers now, and it's almost incidental that they're playing Newcastle everything is about Chelsea, and if we win it will be about how shit they were not how fantastic we were. Cunts. I hate the media, even Custis doesn't stick up for us that much.

We need this game to go ahread tomorrow so much because we have a chance if it does, if it's in 5 weeks time when Lampard, Terry and Essien are back we're fucked. 2-1 to the toon and Andy Gray saying how shocked he is at the result the jock mug (no offence khay, SM etc..).

Only 36k?

:lol:

If this goes ahead, fucking freezing cold, Chelsea depleted and seeing their arses over Man U wiping out their lead/goal difference and we start fearless like we're the home team, then we've got half a chance against these bastards.

If this goes ahead, fucking freezing cold, Chelsea depleted and seeing their arses over Man U wiping out their lead/goal difference and we start fearless like we're the home team, then we've got half a chance against these bastards.

Aye, it was a very similar day when we beat them 1-0 in the Cup when Kluivert scored the header, which ended up on "Goal!" iirc. Fuck me it's cold though, makes me wish I had thermal kegs.

Krul

Simpson-Taylor-Campbell-Enrique

Routledge-Tiote-Nolan-Jonas

Ameobi-Carroll

Is what I'd like to see us go with, I reckon Guthrie will get the nod on the right though. Delighted Tiote and Carroll are fit. Our Essien & Drogba.

Speaking to Sky Sports News on Sunday, NUFC Facilities Manager Eddie Rutherford confirmed that his staff had been working all night to clear both pitch and spectator areas, making the comment that "as long as there's no more snow, the game will go ahead".

Rutherford also confirmed that the roads and paths surrounding SJP were in good condition after council clearing work.

Chelsea come into this game on the back of three losses in their last four PL outings. After Saturday's results, the visitors drop to third while The Magpies sit in 12th spot.

Speaking to Sky Sports News on Sunday, NUFC Facilities Manager Eddie Rutherford confirmed that his staff had been working all night to clear both pitch and spectator areas, making the comment that "as long as there's no more snow, the game will go ahead".

Rutherford also confirmed that the roads and paths surrounding SJP were in good condition after council clearing work.

Chelsea come into this game on the back of three losses in their last four PL outings. After Saturday's results, the visitors drop to third while The Magpies sit in 12th spot.

So no news yet then, in other words. :lol:

2j5mbn8.jpg

Custis has lived and worked in the South too long, is slightly embarrased of being a Newcastle fan (and I use the word 'fan' in the loosest way), tries so hard to show his hack friends and colleagues that he isn't like what their perceptions of the 'toon army' are. Henry Winter is far more sympathetic and he's got no NUFC connection that I'm aware of.

amazing that this game is on today. If not for TV it would surely be called off.

I presume that Sky somehow ensure that there is money to pay the council for the extra gritting in the surrounding areas.

The club would have to at least you'd imagine (and hence Sky would indirectly)