West Bromwich Albion Vs. Newcastle United

loonyTOON

Tiote likes to win it and play it forward. Unlike Nolan and Barton Guthrie sits too deep which means Tiote tries to bring the ball up the pitch himself which leads to him holding onto it too long. He was one of our better players today mind, as was Enrique.

I'm quickly getting fed up with Jonas. I can cope with him losing the ball when he battles to win it back but recently he's just started having a massive flounce when he shins it to the opposition. I hope the reports about Ben Arfa are true because he's twice the player Gutierrez is.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say WBA wanted it more, but our lot didn't want it at all.

Tiote wins the ball, tries to find space by turning/carrying and then looks for our more creative players I.e. Guthrie. Don't blame Tiote at all today. There was nobody moving/looking for it. At one stage Ranger had the ball and had to turn twice and still nobody gave an option. Happened to Simpson/Routledge too.

Shocking today. We only seem to want it against the top teams. Too often this season shite like Blackpool/Stoke/Wigan/WBA/Wolves/Fulham have taken points off us. These are teams we need to be looking to beat. I fancy our chances more against Liverpool that against Birmingham at the minute.

Tiote wins the ball, tries to find space by turning/carrying and then looks for our more creative players I.e. Guthrie. Don't blame Tiote at all today. There was nobody moving/looking for it. At one stage Ranger had the ball and had to turn twice and still nobody gave an option. Happened to Simpson/Routledge too.

Shocking today. We only seem to want it against the top teams. Too often this season shite like Blackpool/Stoke/Wigan/WBA/Wolves/Fulham have taken points off us. These are teams we need to be looking to beat. I fancy our chances more against Liverpool that against Birmingham at the minute.

:lol:

Sign of a team not up for it.

Also, as shit as Smith is, he had to make that tackle. No fucking idea why his head dropped 5mins later when a WBA player ran beside him at the edge of our box.

A few players looked completely uninterested. I wonder if there's something going on behind the scenes.

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

Thank u 2 fans who came 2day,always show us good support even when things go wrong!Sorry 4 performance but we will put it right v Liverpool

When we have the first team out and they play well, we are capable of excellent performances and results. When we don't we revert to what we saw today and what we'll see more and more as the season goes on - a very poor team.

I'd take 17th in a heartbeat.

Tiote is starting to get found out tbh

Fuck off. Carroll will never make a Championship striker too never mind Premiership, oh aye and Cacapa makes Bobby Moore look like Darren Bradshaw.

Darren McDonough tbh

He was a midfielder though.

So is Tiote?

My only issue is with his turning on the spot which is getting more easily read tbf

Easier to read and how many times does he lose it? Not many at all. Gary Speed used to lose the ball 15-20 times a game, and he was classed as a "great" looking back.

He's also nailed on for 2 yellow cards every 3 games as well

NUFC today looked exactly like NUFC from the 08/09 season. Out of position, horrible passing, few if any real scoring chances, porous defense, but most of all- some players just flat out looking as though they can't be arsed.

Ugh. I don't get to watch them all, but that's the worst I've seen this club play since we went down.

Difficult to pick out anyone who played well today. Absolutely fucking awful performance. What makes it worse is that West Brom weren't even particularly good.