Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

£100k fine and formal warning from Ashley according to MOTD.

Newcastle United are disappointed with the actions of its manager Alan Pardew this afternoon (Saturday, 1st March).

His behaviour was unacceptable and is not the behaviour we expect from the manager of Newcastle United.

It is most disappointing that this incident has taken the focus away from what was a fantastic performance by the team and an excellent result away from home which leaves the club in eighth place in the Barclays Premier League.

Sadly, the headlines tomorrow will not be focused on the result or the efforts of the players, but instead on the actions of our manager.

Alan unreservedly apologised immediately following the game to the player, to Hull City Football Club and its fans, and to the fans of Newcastle United.

We have held discussions this evening with Alan who has offered his sincere apologies to the Club and it is clear he deeply regrets his actions. Alan has accepted a formal warning from the Club in relation to his behaviour today and also a Club fine of £100,000.

The Club is now drawing a line under this matter and will be making no further comment.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Newcastle United are disappointed with the actions of its manager Alan Pardew this afternoon (Saturday, 1st March).

His behaviour was unacceptable and is not the behaviour we expect from the manager of Newcastle United.

It is most disappointing that this incident has taken the focus away from what was a fantastic performance by the team and an excellent result away from home which leaves the club in eighth place in the Barclays Premier League.

Sadly, the headlines tomorrow will not be focused on the result or the efforts of the players, but instead on the actions of our manager.

Alan unreservedly apologised immediately following the game to the player, to Hull City Football Club and its fans, and to the fans of Newcastle United.

We have held discussions this evening with Alan who has offered his sincere apologies to the Club and it is clear he deeply regrets his actions. Alan has accepted a formal warning from the Club in relation to his behaviour today and also a Club fine of £100,000.

The Club is now drawing a line under this matter and will be making no further comment.

In real time this is far less of an incident than the media are making out.

Too many mischief makers filling air time with vitriol.

The player's actions are inflammatory but clearly Pardew should not react in this manner.

However, I think the club response and a hefty FA fine and ban should be sufficient.

As an isolated incident in a lefty society, maybe. Given his previous it's obvious he needs therapy, but it takes a big man to accept that and do something about it.

As an isolated incident in a lefty society, maybe. Given his previous it's obvious he needs therapy, but it takes a big man to accept that and do something about it.

Therapy? He's not a shivering heroin addict!

He reacted badly to aggression that's all. Storm in a small tea cup.

I don't know, I think you're blowing it out of proportion, same as the media is. Yes it was stupid and Pardew deserves a fine/short ban but it really wasn't as bad as some are making out. I've even seen some people claiming it's grounds for assault and a police investigation - I mean, really? REALLY??? We see worse week in, week out done by the players, it wasn't even a proper headbutt!

I don't know, I think you're blowing it out of proportion, same as the media is. Yes it was stupid and Pardew deserves a fine/short ban but it really wasn't as bad as some are making out. I've even seen some people claiming it's grounds for assault and a police investigation - I mean, really? REALLY??? We see worse week in, week out done by the players, it wasn't even a proper headbutt!

He's not a player.

What is the proportion anyway?

Happy Face, can you please knock up a graph showing us the percentage of managers who've 'pushed with their head' against opposition players?

Unprecedented in the PL. He's brought yet more shame on the club and if you're unable to acknowledge that appropriately then your Stockholm is enviable.