Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just wanted to highlight that 'abilities' is plural so therefore they 'are questionable'. Getting basic grammar wrong in a thread title shows the intelligence we are dealing with here.

Spurs just lost away to a team who were on 18 points, we lost away to a team who are on 19 points. Stoke scored twice as many goals as Spurs, Norwich scored twice as many as us. This is the cut and thrust of a premiership season.

Just wanted to highlight that 'abilities' is plural so therefore they 'are questionable'. Getting basic grammar wrong in a thread title shows the intelligence we are dealing with here.

Spurs just lost away to a team who were on 18 points, we lost away to a team who are on 19 points. Stoke scored twice as many goals as Spurs, Norwich scored twice as many as us. This is the cut and thrust of a premiership season.

Sorry english is not my native language, sometimes I do a mistake...

:lol: Lads, lads lads, don't worry about it. It wasn't aimed at any of YOU

How do YOU know that?

It's been my position for years and if people would only admit it to themselves they'd see I was right all along

How do YOU know that?

It's been my position for years and if people would only admit it to themselves they'd see I was right all along

The fact is that YOU have been unable to see the FACTS that have been clear to the likes of ME for a long time. Knowing this, it is no surprise that YOU remain unwilling to answer MY simple question about the FACTS. So which will it be: answer MY question, or continue to bury YOUR heads in the sand for the umpteenth time? That goes for all of YOU.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

What utter nonsense. YOU are guilty of MANY grammatical errors and it doesn't detract from how shit YOUR points were to begin with.

French isnt mine but i wouldnt confuse 'sont' and 'est'. If you're going to start a wank thread, get the grammar right.

How do YOU know that?

The fact is that YOU have been unable to see the FACTS that have been clear to the likes of ME for a long time. Knowing this, it is no surprise that YOU remain unwilling to answer MY simple question about the FACTS. So which will it be: answer MY question, or continue to bury YOUR heads in the sand for the umpteenth time? That goes for all of YOU.

Stop drinking tizer in the pub and sitting alone at home drinking alcohol at the same time. It shows you up for being the educate know-nothing that you are. Would you rather I answer the question or children blow themselves up in ball pools?

Shola, Perch, Obertan, Lovenkrands, Simpson, Ryan Taylor, Smith, all of them Championship level at best...

There must be loads of Championshop level players in this league then.

Lol, do you defend these players??? they played against norwich and lost, obviously they are shitter championship players than the ones that came up with norwich this year.

... I'm not even going to debate that comment.

How do YOU know that?

Stop drinking tizer in the pub and sitting alone at home drinking alcohol at the same time. It shows you up for being the educate know-nothing that you are. Would you rather I answer the question or children blow themselves up in ball pools?

I have many friends who actually exist in molecular cellular reality, unlike YOU who sits around with a group of lesbians at a book club drinking lemonade. But apparently YOU know far more than ME, having read various BOOKS which is far better than real life experience. Why don't YOU use what you have learnt in these so-called books to answer MY simple question, or would that be asking too much?

Shola, Perch, Obertan, Lovenkrands, Simpson, Ryan Taylor, Smith, all of them Championship level at best...

There must be loads of Championshop level players in this league then.

Lol, do you defend these players??? they played against norwich and lost, obviously they are shitter championship players than the ones that came up with norwich this year.

... I'm not even going to debate that comment.

Good because they are defo good enough.

Edited by Aeris

How do YOU know that?

I have many friends who actually exist in molecular cellular reality, unlike YOU who sits around with a group of lesbians at a book club drinking lemonade. But apparently YOU know far more than ME, having read various BOOKS which is far better than real life experience. Why don't YOU use what you have learnt in these so-called books to answer MY simple question, or would that be asking too much?

how-i-feel-when-im-right.gif

French isnt mine but i wouldnt confuse 'sont' and 'est'. If you're going to start a wank thread, get the grammar right.

Sorryyy :blush2:

Edited by Aeris

How come? I think December/January is a good time for employing a new manager, whoever that might be...as long as its not Joe Fatrick Kinnear?!!...

In that you had to wait until December for us to lose to a club that isn't considered as one of the top clubs so that you can start this thread.

Is the thread wank because it's subjecting things we already know about Pardew shiteness, or because you disagree regarding my view on Pardew's complete tool performance as a manager. Or don't you like my points in the beginning of the thread? Would it be better if just instead say "Pardew is a complete tool without tactical senses, discuss-"

The idea that a manager over-acheiving with a shallow squad should have a whole thread dedicated to questioning his abilities after one poor result is ridiculous. You could argue 2 as we should be looking to get a draw against Chelsea at home but its not that clear.

Obertan might be his blind spot but i dont really see what else he could have done yesterday with the resources he had available.