Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please someone answer this simple and straightforward question...?...

OOoooOO so forceful. YOU make me wet.

Do you have even a passing interest in chess?

I do, wanna play?

Link me.

Sorry, I changed my mind, I'm not in the mood for games right now :/...

chicken.jpg

So Aeris, let me get this straight. We're 7th, having only lost to Man City, Chelsea and Norwich, plagued by injuries we faced the latter with players who are, quote, "utter garbage who doesn't deserve their work title". The manager who has guided this pile of shite to 7th place should be sacked?

It's

I do, wanna play?

Link me.

chicken.jpg

Easter chicken my ass, I don't even know you, I don't bother playing chess against people I don't know. (for some reason)

So Aeris, let me get this straight. We're 7th, having only lost to Man City, Chelsea and Norwich, plagued by injuries we faced the latter with players who are, quote, "utter garbage who doesn't deserve their work title". The manager who has guided this pile of shite to 7th place should be sacked?

Not at all!!! And he will guide us till 3rd or 4th Im sure of it!

Edited by Aeris

Joke of a thread tbh. This guy has no idea. I think he may take Football Manager a little bit too seriously.

Yes, I love Football Manager, and I never take control of Newcastle just because I know the virtual Alan Pardew would do a much better job than me!

Edited by Aeris

It's

I do, wanna play?

Link me.

chicken.jpg

Easter chicken my ass, I don't even know you, I don't bother playing chess against people I don't know. (for some reason)

You guys have Easter chickens too? I thought it was just the bunny and the eggs!

pardew's done a blinding job with next to no resources. i thought we'd be down where the mackems are at this stage before the season started.

Blinded by Pardew miracles! :D

Edited by Aeris

pardew's done a blinding job with next to no resources. i thought we'd be down where the mackems are at this stage before the season started.

Difference between you and me, I still think we will....

...be down where the mackems are at this stage in the season? How does that work Einstein?

When I saw the thread title, I thought it was an ironic joke.

Turns out, some people believe this shit.

Jesus, it's just one bad game.

Do you make all of your life decisions on knee-jerk reactions?

...be down where the mackems are at this stage in the season? How does that work Einstein?

Sorry, I don't who that guy is?...Einstein?

Edited by Aeris

Sorry, I thought you'd figure I meant at the end of the season.

:lol: Gets better. Do tell us where the mackems finish this season then.

20th!!!! FO SOOOH :D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Aeris

Tbh, I can easily see us sliding down to 15th by the end of the season if the following happens:

Colo struggling with fitness

Tiote off

Maiga + ridgewell signed in january.

Insert random injuries here.

Demba ba and da crew off to ACN in January

Demba ba knee explodes into tiny water melon and chicken bits...

our defence are in shambles already.

No, you got it wrong, I meant we're gonna end up at the end of season where the Mackemers are now.

I didnt get anything wrong, what you wanted to say was far from clear as that doesnt follow from what Gloomy said. Stick it in the prediction thread then, us to finish 16th.

Is that why you've crawled out from under a rock? To tell us all Pardew is shit, we're going to finish 16th and we're not proper fans? You just sound like an enormous cunt to me.

Name 1 manager who is far better than Pardew, who would be willing to come here and do better than we currently are with, say 3m net spend next year (a little less after we pay Pardews compensation). Absolutely ridiculous thread. All managers get things wrong at times, sometimes the manager of the other team gets one over him tactically. It doesnt mean Pardew is shit. We have kept switching around average managers (and worse) for ages. Not sticking with a good one who is curently doing the business would be right up there with the most ridiculous changes we've made under Ashley.

Pardew has had more luck than a bunch of girls having a 2-month hen night out in central africa and returning to england without anyone having AIDS though, so Im not gonna start wearing t-shirts until he has had a full season under his belt. The man is a cock. And his undying love for Obertan vexes me.

"Tottenham-game is gonna be pacy. You have Gareth Bale running down one wing, and gabby obertan running down the other"

Gabby Obertan likes to suck the cock I reckon. Silvermane cock.

Tbh, I can easily see us sliding down to 15th by the end of the season if the following happens:

Colo struggling with fitness

Tiote off

Maiga + ridgewell signed in january.

Insert random injuries here.

Demba ba and da crew off to ACN in January

Demba ba knee explodes into tiny water melon and chicken bits...

our defence are in shambles already.

None of which could be blamed on Pardew though, which is what this thread is about.