Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

and parky thought his transfer request bollocks would be the most extreme over-reaction.

:ninja:

I love you Aeris. I love YOU. Pretend to be a girl and we're sorted. :jonas:

Edited by Park Life

Similar to Alex Ferguson in that respect, it's easy to ride a wave of success and Pardew has done that on the back of Chris Hughton's hard work with the likes of Kevin 'there's no 'I' in' Nolan and Joey Bartoon. But I suppose YOU would disagree with that, having read many so-called books and being educated in your ivory towers, which is far better than the REAL LIFE experience that I have accrued over many years. And it is no surprise that not only do YOU hold these delusional views, but also YOU have continually refused, or maybe YOU are unable, to answer MY very simple and straightforward question. So what will it be: will YOU answer MY question, or will you continue to dodge it like a quivering coward?

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Please someone answer this simple and straightforward question...?...

OOoooOO so forceful. YOU make me wet.

Do you have even a passing interest in chess?

Edited by Park Life

:spit:

When did this become the sack Pardew thread? And does it officially count as the first? There are bound to be some sooner or later :P

Thanks for the tip, mate. Is it really the first? Any objections?

I'm not solely saying because of the couple of bad results he have shown lately, but because he's starting to show evidence of being a coward not daring or capable enough to produce alternative plans when the shit hits the fan. He's still running the same old wheel he did when he first came here, he's a man of no change. He's had the luxury of having a full squad until the first loss, but when the squad balance changes and his best players fitting the set-up he prefer disappears he's completely out of ideas and lost. THIS will not be the last match he's losing against a shite team, and that's especially because of him and his stubborn ignorance.

Well thats sounds like a well reasoned argument, Im in.

fucking hell man, sack Pardew when we're sitting 7th, thats top notch that is like

When did this become the sack Pardew thread? And does it officially count as the first? There are bound to be some sooner or later
:P

I think they've been made already! Im not happy with him playing Obertan either but to say he needs sacking..........

When did this become the sack Pardew thread? And does it officially count as the first? There are bound to be some sooner or later :P

Jimbo will be seething he didn't get the 1st Sack the Manager thread.

I do, wanna play?

Link me.

Sorry, I changed my mind, I'm not in the mood for games right now :/...

I do, wanna play?

Link me.

Sorry, I changed my mind, I'm not in the mood for games right now :/...

You fucking tease!

Edited by Park Life

Alan Pardew is a multitool, a 100 tactic guy, he doesnt lack judgement and determination towards his players, he's able to see a new puzzle when the old one starts missing pieces. It's clear and it will be even clearer the next upcoming matches!

Edited by Aeris