Best Xmas Present / Worst Present

Christmas Tree

Best Kindle from my mum and Dad.

Oddest the dozen or so books that I got from my mum and Dad... I don't think they understand what a Kindle is. :lol:

Worst A shocking cold and a bigoted Great Aunt who's said (among other things) "I hate Frankie Boyle, he's probably in the IRA cos all the Irish are.", and when looking at pictures of my Mates wedding "Couldn't he find a nice white girl?". When I said that was massively offensive she just waved her hand and said I knew what she meant. Aye, I thought, I think you mean "death to the fuzzy wuzzies" you shrivelled old hag.

:rolleyes:

Only shite present I got is a bottle of the new Fahrenheit off me aunt, I didn't like the old Fahrenheit and I don't like the new un. Reminds me of The Half Moon and Robinsons Town House cos them places used to reak of the stuff with all the rarfies that used to populate them.

Got a lot of much needed cash which is much appreciated and something which I'll keep forever a DVD which I've not had time to watch yet of SBR called "A Knight to Remember".

Rarfie?

:(

Never heard that word for a good few years!

The half moon, full of west end charvas, plus the average Tyneside male out with his pants and shirt on, (in case he had bother getting in anywhere), can of red stripe in his mitts, ah the memories! :huh:

East end charvas were in Butlers like? :razz: Hey a charva is a charva, I think there's a higher percentage from East of the city than West as well, but I concede a better class of charva.

Butlers?

:nufc:

Couldn't stand it and wor usual crowd from Walker/gate would always pop in it as well!

Anyway, the word charver was in its infancy when I was clubbing, I tell you this, an'all, stevie. We'd only go out in top clobber, usually a top of the range dress shirt brought from Burtons in Eldon Square to go with decent black pants! :icon_lol:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 8 pair of Socks. Marksies like so can't question the quality. 2 pair of 'tightie whities'. Bottle of Aftershave and a book of football trivia. (Great stuff for the thread, lads).

Tbf, We've got bairns so don't really get each other much. We've just ploughed money into getting the house decorated and I'm taking her to Amsterdam so I don't really need a new bike or a ps3.

If I want stuff through the year, I'll buy it myself. Think that's the way it works when you're an owld cunt.

Still wish my mam would splash out on a new motor for me if the truth be known.

Aye thats not far off from where I'm at, I was a bit gutted as I thought the eldest was a bit disappointed but did her best not to show it which made it worse in a way, she did get the one thing she wanted which she was told she had no chance of getting but overall we were very shite this year, I got wor lass two CD's and that was it, she's got money to spend herself at her leisure. I bought myself a kindle supposedly for christmas but I just kept it. The bairns were happy enough. I sometimes cannot stand christmas as I'm a bit shite at it cos even when I do well it's fucking stress city knowing what to get the family. Glad its over and will do better next year, definitely the worst one I've had since the kids came along by a long way.

Happy Christmas and all that shite.

Yours,

Ebeneezer.

I bet they've had a great day, mate. If the eldest daughter's over 7 she may aswell be 40 'cos they're that hard to keep sweet. Don't hammer yourself over it though. If they've had a belly full of their mams dinner and a few toys off santa they'll have gone to bed happy bairns.

I admire those who buy their lasses diamond encrusted mobiles and chocolates dipped in jesus' piss but in most peoples reality, in a family, it's a few select items and a day of not arguin'. She's not hoid a strop today so that's the best present I could've had :rolleyes:

Al the best to you's al. They'll have the easter eggs on display next week.

Amen to that, Brother! :lol:

Once we'd been round the doors I cheered a bit as wor lass seemed happy enough, the bairns did and we had dinner at my folks for a change which went canny enough.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Oddest the dozen or so books that I got from my mum and Dad... I don't think they understand what a Kindle is. :lol:

Worst A shocking cold and a bigoted Great Aunt who's said (among other things) "I hate Frankie Boyle, he's probably in the IRA cos all the Irish are.", and when looking at pictures of my Mates wedding "Couldn't he find a nice white girl?". When I said that was massively offensive she just waved her hand and said I knew what she meant. Aye, I thought, I think you mean "death to the fuzzy wuzzies" you shrivelled old hag.

Only shite present I got is a bottle of the new Fahrenheit off me aunt, I didn't like the old Fahrenheit and I don't like the new un. Reminds me of The Half Moon and Robinsons Town House cos them places used to reak of the stuff with all the rarfies that used to populate them.

Got a lot of much needed cash which is much appreciated and something which I'll keep forever a DVD which I've not had time to watch yet of SBR called "A Knight to Remember".

Rarfie?

:huh:

The half moon, full of west end charvas, plus the average Tyneside male out with his pants and shirt on, (in case he had bother getting in anywhere), can of red stripe in his mitts, ah the memories! :nufc:

East end charvas were in Butlers like? :razz: Hey a charva is a charva, I think there's a higher percentage from East of the city than West as well, but I concede a better class of charva.

Butlers?

:icon_lol:

Couldn't stand it and wor usual crowd from Walker/gate would always pop in it as well!

Anyway, the word charver was in its infancy when I was clubbing, I tell you this, an'all, stevie. We'd only go out in top clobber, usually a top of the range dress shirt brought from Burtons in Eldon Square to go with decent black pants! :(

Was about 1993 first time I went to the toon drinking, thankfully I just missed the worst era of male clothing ever. Remember when Gazza got kicked in the knee in Walkers, it showed you people getting interviewed outside and every one of them had an Aha haircut. Oh dear. :icon_lol: Sid the Sexist had the classic late 80's clobber like, apart from the cock mortif on his polo shirt like.

Rarfie?

The half moon, full of west end charvas, plus the average Tyneside male out with his pants and shirt on, (in case he had bother getting in anywhere), can of red stripe in his mitts, ah the memories! :icon_lol:

Butlers?

Anyway, the word charver was in its infancy when I was clubbing, I tell you this, an'all, stevie. We'd only go out in top clobber, usually a top of the range dress shirt brought from Burtons in Eldon Square to go with decent black pants! :(

Was about 1993 first time I went to the toon drinking, thankfully I just missed the worst era of male clothing ever. Remember when Gazza got kicked in the knee in Walkers, it showed you people getting interviewed outside and every one of them had an Aha haircut. Oh dear. :icon_lol: Sid the Sexist had the classic late 80's clobber like, apart from the cock mortif on his polo shirt like.

Whereas I caught the end of the era! :huh:

Still smile when I see the Sid the sexist clobber and Bigg Market routine. have a look at some of the gadgies on the 'Hitman and Her' on youtube if you're bored one time. Funny as fuck. :nufc:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Rarfie?

The half moon, full of west end charvas, plus the average Tyneside male out with his pants and shirt on, (in case he had bother getting in anywhere), can of red stripe in his mitts, ah the memories! :icon_lol:

Butlers?

Anyway, the word charver was in its infancy when I was clubbing, I tell you this, an'all, stevie. We'd only go out in top clobber, usually a top of the range dress shirt brought from Burtons in Eldon Square to go with decent black pants! :huh:

Whereas I caught the end of the era! :nufc:

Still smile when I see the Sid the sexist clobber and Bigg Market routine. have a look at some of the gadgies on the 'Hitman and Her' on youtube if you're bored one time. Funny as fuck. :icon_lol:

Will dee :) Burton's am laughin at yee shoppin there :( It was seen as a real upmarket shop as well wasn't it. Did ye have a flat top haircut??? A seem to remember everyone thought Leeds were cool cos they were sponsored by Top Man.

Rarfie?

The half moon, full of west end charvas, plus the average Tyneside male out with his pants and shirt on, (in case he had bother getting in anywhere), can of red stripe in his mitts, ah the memories! :)

Butlers?

Anyway, the word charver was in its infancy when I was clubbing, I tell you this, an'all, stevie. We'd only go out in top clobber, usually a top of the range dress shirt brought from Burtons in Eldon Square to go with decent black pants! :nufc:

Whereas I caught the end of the era! :icon_lol:

Still smile when I see the Sid the sexist clobber and Bigg Market routine. have a look at some of the gadgies on the 'Hitman and Her' on youtube if you're bored one time. Funny as fuck. :icon_lol:

Will dee :) Burton's am laughin at yee shoppin there :( It was seen as a real upmarket shop as well wasn't it. Did ye have a flat top haircut??? A seem to remember everyone thought Leeds were cool cos they were sponsored by Top Man.

Laugh away! :icon_lol:

Never thought Leeds were cool because of topshop but there was a bit of envy and thinking, how the fuck are leeds in Newcastle city centre? (Same as if I ever saw a Liverpool/Everton/whatever shirt in Monument Sports!)

By the way, had the classic flick on the top of my head with a short back and sides. :huh:

Best Present = > The current Season Home kit With me name and Gutierrez number on the back (Apparently the fact i play left wing for me saturday and sunday league teams, and have long hair = jonas?) Had been meaning to pick it up since it was released but its been a very lean few months for me and the mrs.

Most practical present => Again from the other half, Replacement 360 controller from one too many drunken lads nights leaving my current ones in pretty bad nick.

Worst / WTF present = > A coffee Cup. errr, cheers dad?!

Hope you all had a great xmas day lads (and lasses) :lol:

BEST boss-gift-set-hugo-boss-gift-set-men-includes-eau-toilette-spray-shower-gel555837.jpg

Level with the Pacific on Blu Ray.

I also got a Tim Vine joke book which entertained my throughout the day. :rolleyes:

Oh and several fine ales from my brothers girlfriend, a NUFC pint glass and 12 pint bottles of Magners :lol:

Best: Ipod shuffle, been using my phone for music at the gym which hasn't been great, so was after something smaller. Also got a fair bit of cash too which will come in handy as I need loads of new clothes.

Worst: Make-up from my auntie & uncle. Same every year, despite me having worn it about 3 times in my entire life. To make things worse they got my lad 4 cans of Fosters. I'm not a lager drinker but I'd rather have that ffs. :lol:

Best: Ipod shuffle, been using my phone for music at the gym which hasn't been great, so was after something smaller. Also got a fair bit of cash too which will come in handy as I need loads of new clothes.

Worst: Make-up from my auntie & uncle. Same every year, despite me having worn it about 3 times in my entire life. To make things worse they got my lad 4 cans of Fosters. I'm not a lager drinker but I'd rather have that ffs. :lol:

I'm loving my Ipod shuffle!