Tottenham 2-0 Newcastle

The Fish

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbf Dave, if it was actually harder to beat a team with 10 men then you'd always start with 10 men. That's logic.

As for you never kicking a ball, if by some chance you have started playing football since I started that 'rumour' then I'm willing to bet the reality is even more hilarious than the rumour itself. You couldn't trap a bag of wet cement and you fucking well know it.

Fucking Hell, I'm not saying it's DEFINITELY easier to get a result with ten men, I'm saying (and have from the start) that's it's NOT DEFINITELY easier to get a result against 10 men.

Am I speaking fucking Swahili? ;)

No, you're talking shite.

Fuck me, I know I sound huffy, but it does bother me... people who know nowt about me are dismissing opinions based on nothing but your casual supposition.

Not true. I was dismissing your opinion because it was fucking stupid.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Hi , I am new here . I am from Spain, so, sorry for my english :icon_lol:

I dont understand why started Smith today, Nile Ranger are doing good performances in the last games.

Andy Carroll was extremately alone all the match , Barton must to play in the midfielder. Poor Routledge aand Jonas too

Now, 2 key games to decide the season: visit the DW and versus WHU

Welcome!

Your english is fine, and I know you're Enrique in disguise (aren't you?)

:icon_lol:

yup thought Ranger deserved a game as well, he's looked lively when given a chance

SOrry, my name is Jose, but not Enrique ;)

Hi , I am new here . I am from Spain, so, sorry for my english :icon_lol:

I dont understand why started Smith today, Nile Ranger are doing good performances in the last games.

Andy Carroll was extremately alone all the match , Barton must to play in the midfielder. Poor Routledge aand Jonas too

Now, 2 key games to decide the season: visit the DW and versus WHU

Welcome!

Your english is fine, and I know you're Enrique in disguise (aren't you?)

:icon_lol:

yup thought Ranger deserved a game as well, he's looked lively when given a chance

SOrry, my name is Jose, but not Enrique ;)

Good enough for me :suicide:

Spurs are a good side and i thought we were doing quite well for an hour. I guess the loss was made more frustrating by the fact that at 1-0 down against 10 men we were in a position to get a draw which wouldnt have been too unfair as a result. Barton's delivery was poor today though and as we rely on it so much it meant we were lacking creativity. The overall performance and spirit was good but not good enough but thats down to the squad not the manager. Bit early to be judging Pardew tbh but these next 4 weeks are massive for the club. 2 six-pointers, the derby and then a chance to even a few scores from today. 28 points has to be the target going into feb. Possible but reinforcements are needed.

Spurs are a good side and i thought we were doing quite well for an hour. I guess the loss was made more frustrating by the fact that at 1-0 down against 10 men we were in a position to get a draw which wouldnt have been too unfair as a result. Barton's delivery was poor today though and as we rely on it so much it meant we were lacking creativity. The overall performance and spirit was good but not good enough but thats down to the squad not the manager. Bit early to be judging Pardew tbh but these next 4 weeks are massive for the club. 2 six-pointers, the derby and then a chance to even a few scores from today. 28 points has to be the target going into feb. Possible but reinforcements are needed.

There was a moment there where I thought Carroll had hurt himself. This really is the period we need him to get through without any mishaps.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

At least we're geordies. Fuckin 1993 was the last time I was there, and see Newcastle since 1993 it's unrecognisable, Tottenham is still a wankhole it's never changed, I've got immense pride in this city, when you go there it's multiplied ten fold. Their fans are fuckin shit, they didn't give anything at all till they scored then got all mouthy. It's a dark grimey hovel of a place that you need to go to experience, I much prefer being in Bermondsey going to The Den as I do sometimes in London, than that fuckin shithole, I'm never going back, ever.

Jenas got more abuse in the first half than he did when he came on. I tell you something though he changed the game, one of the best games I've seen him play he was excellent regardless how much of a cunt he is, he ran the midfield. Perch was predictably shit. I've never played full back in my life, was always a forward when I had pace then a sweeper so I don't know how to play full back, but I know you shouldn't give pacey players ten yards every time they get the ball. Literally every time Lennon got the ball Perch backed off 10 yards, like every single time and it was a matter of time before we were punished. Basic fuckin things. I don't want to slag Perch off cos everyone has a go at him, but how can you call yoursel a defender when you defend like that.

Creative wise we were fuckin wank, no movement we looked like relegation candidates second half, in fact we looked better 11 v 11. The ref was desperate to send Tiote off, what was that arsehole doing leaving him on. Pardew is a cunt, all this we beat Liverpool bollocks, they're shite, we've played two decent sides and got turned over. We'll get 4 points out our next two games imo, and everything will seem rosey, Ashley is a fuckin nob, to be fair we didn't have the players to change the game, Smith I can't even tell you how much contempt I have for him, he should retire, it's like playing with 10 although he should never have been booked imo.

Anyway fuckin shit day apart from the drink, I say drink it got confiscated at Kings Cross, dry trains my fuckin arse, some fat bastard PC tucking in to my Stella now no doubt, but fuck Tottenham, and their mug fans. We'll be back one day with a decent side, some time in my life time anyway.

At least we're geordies. Fuckin 1993 was the last time I was there, and see Newcastle since 1993 it's unrecognisable, Tottenham is still a wankhole it's never changed, I've got immense pride in this city, when you go there it's multiplied ten fold. Their fans are fuckin shit, they didn't give anything at all till they scored then got all mouthy. It's a dark grimey hovel of a place that you need to go to experience, I much prefer being in Bermondsey going to The Den as I do sometimes in London, than that fuckin shithole, I'm never going back, ever.

Jenas got more abuse in the first half than he did when he came on. I tell you something though he changed the game, one of the best games I've seen him play he was excellent regardless how much of a cunt he is, he ran the midfield. Perch was predictably shit. I've never played full back in my life, was always a forward when I had pace then a sweeper so I don't know how to play full back, but I know you shouldn't give pacey players ten yards every time they get the ball. Literally every time Lennon got the ball Perch backed off 10 yards, like every single time and it was a matter of time before we were punished. Basic fuckin things. I don't want to slag Perch off cos everyone has a go at him, but how can you call yoursel a defender when you defend like that.

Creative wise we were fuckin wank, no movement we looked like relegation candidates second half, in fact we looked better 11 v 11. The ref was desperate to send Tiote off, what was that arsehole doing leaving him on. Pardew is a cunt, all this we beat Liverpool bollocks, they're shite, we've played two decent sides and got turned over. We'll get 4 points out our next two games imo, and everything will seem rosey, Ashley is a fuckin nob, to be fair we didn't have the players to change the game, Smith I can't even tell you how much contempt I have for him, he should retire, it's like playing with 10 although he should never have been booked imo.

Anyway fuckin shit day apart from the drink, I say drink it got confiscated at Kings Cross, dry trains my fuckin arse, some fat bastard PC tucking in to my Stella now no doubt, but fuck Tottenham, and their mug fans. We'll be back one day with a decent side, some time in my life time anyway.

As much of a cunt I think you are, that was a good post.

Perch was predictably shit. I've never played full back in my life, was always a forward when I had pace then a sweeper so I don't know how to play full back, but I know you shouldn't give pacey players ten yards every time they get the ball. Literally every time Lennon got the ball Perch backed off 10 yards, like every single time and it was a matter of time before we were punished. Basic fuckin things. I don't want to slag Perch off cos everyone has a go at him, but how can you call yoursel a defender when you defend like that.

He done the exact same thing against Walcott in the LC. I know he was playing centrehalf and not full back that night, but as soon as someone with pace runs at him, he's completely fucked, it's like he has no idea what to do.

Perch was predictably shit. I've never played full back in my life, was always a forward when I had pace then a sweeper so I don't know how to play full back, but I know you shouldn't give pacey players ten yards every time they get the ball. Literally every time Lennon got the ball Perch backed off 10 yards, like every single time and it was a matter of time before we were punished. Basic fuckin things. I don't want to slag Perch off cos everyone has a go at him, but how can you call yoursel a defender when you defend like that.

He done the exact same thing against Walcott in the LC. I know he was playing centrehalf and not full back that night, but as soon as someone with pace runs at him, he's completely fucked, it's like he has no idea what to do.

It was schoolboy defending at best. If you noticed, he tackled with completely the wrang foot for their opener. I thought we set ourselves up well with 5 across the middle but with Perch in at left back we were always going to struggle. If he never plays for us again I'd be happy.

It was schoolboy defending at best. If you noticed, he tackled with completely the wrang foot for their opener. I thought we set ourselves up well with 5 across the middle but with Perch in at left back we were always going to struggle. If he never plays for us again I'd be happy.

Id be happier if he never got paid by us again. Premiership footballer my arse.

Can't remember who it was but relatively early on Smith actually looked decently quick and motivated as he motored back to block their players shot. Could be wanting away so was putting in his best effort, normally don't think he'd be that enthused.

Can't remember who it was but relatively early on Smith actually looked decently quick and motivated as he motored back to block their players shot. Could be wanting away so was putting in his best effort, normally don't think he'd be that enthused.

Was when Bale was running down the left I think. Think he just saw the opportunity of a slide tackle and couldn't let it pass. :icon_lol: