Bye Bye Woy!

peasepud

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Think it's a done deal tbh. I also think it's pretty shocking how he's actively courted the job, to the detriment of the team.

I bet he's turned round and said give me it next week, knowing they'll get humped off Manchester United.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incredible that the dippers keep referencing his previous success at Anfield and Blackburn. Conveniently overlooking the more recent, abject performances at SJP and Celtic.

As someone on twitter has said, say Hodgson, appoint Dalglish and give him fuck all cash and see what he does.

Think it's a done deal tbh. I also think it's pretty shocking how he's actively courted the job, to the detriment of the team.

Word is that nesv have delayed a change cause they aren't that keen on KD and have been looking far and wide which takes time. The fans are just starting to turn on the new owners so the delaying is at an end I reckon.

I'd love Dogleash to get the job. I bet the Scousers dont get all the messiah/saviour bollocks the press spout though.

Far more ridiculous than KK coming back here when you think about it as well.

RAWK

"otally Agree , sick of hearing its not the Liverpool Way and the Media will attack us Bollocks , the Media Dispise us anyway and are in Love with Hodgson for the Fact of him Persecuting us Fans and turning us in to a Laughing stock not just in England or the U.k but Europe and the World must be Laughing now as i know i would be if it was Chelsea or the Mancs , dont bother clearing your desk or packing your bags just F*ck Off Now ! Nesv are seriously starting to worry me and if he doesnt go now then i have grave concerns !!"

« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 09:54:37 AM by pjl220874 »

:huff:

Edited by Park Life

I'd love Dogleash to get the job. I bet the Scousers dont get all the messiah/saviour bollocks the press spout though.

Exactly. The same press that mocked us and KK for living in the past are now bigging up Dalglish as liverpoo's saviour.

Exactly. The same press that mocked us and KK for living in the past are now bigging up Dalglish as liverpoo's saviour.

It's like winning the Soccer Aid trophy last year counts for nothing with you people.

If Keegan went to Liverpool he'd lose 80% of the affection I have for him.

Only 80?

:huff:

I'll always have love for Keegan. But that would push me to the ragged edge.

It'd be like an ex marrying your nemesis.

:nufc:

They'll need to sack him today and hoy a caretaker in for the inevitable humping that's going to occur at Old Trafford on Saturday, that way their new manager won't be tainted by it. He's a good manager and he'll bounce back, but I think Liverpool, especially in the dire state that the fat Spanish waiter left them, were a step too far for him.

Yup. I also think the shit KK got about being out the game too long will also not be aimed at him..the miserable dour fucker.

Yup. I also think the shit KK got about being out the game too long will also not be aimed at him..the miserable dour fucker.

Well, they can't say he hasn't watched a game in two years, since the sly bastard has been sitting at Anfield, milking the chants whilst undermining Hodgson with his silence.

Well, they can't say he hasn't watched a game in two years, since the sly bastard has been sitting at Anfield, milking the chants whilst undermining Hodgson with his silence.

Quite.

I love Keegan to bits, and I don't think it would bother me in the slightest if he went to Liverdip. It never bothered me when he was at Citeh (best supported club in the history of football. FACT!) so I doubt it would get me if he went to Liverpool. The affection he has for our club is both well known and genuine, so going to another top club wouldn't faze me. Now if he went to sunlun.............................