Women Eh!!!

henda11

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well the GF of 5 years has just completely up and left me, said her feelings had changed and that she didn't feel the same way. Women eh lol!!

oldest excuse in the book.

Hard luck mate. Maybe for the best.

Ah well the GF of 5 years has just completely up and left me, said her feelings had changed and that she didn't feel the same way. Women eh lol!!

Shes just said she wants to live life etc... be young, go out etc with friends, and ill admit i've not always been trusting towards her and thats my fault. She is the most trustworthy person in the world and wouldn't do anything to hurt me i.e cheating etc..., so i suppose i've been lucky that i haven't had to experience that. But at the end of the day, she just doesn't want a relationship lol!.

As soon as she sees the grass isn't any greener on the other side then she'll come running back.

Shes just said she wants to live life etc... be young, go out etc with friends, and ill admit i've not always been trusting towards her and thats my fault. She is the most trustworthy person in the world and wouldn't do anything to hurt me i.e cheating etc..., so i suppose i've been lucky that i haven't had to experience that. But at the end of the day, she just doesn't want a relationship lol!.

As soon as she sees the grass isn't any greener on the other side then she'll come running back.

if you want her back ? Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, in time you might not be bothered. Get out and about asap.

if you want her back ? Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, in time you might not be bothered. Get out and about asap.

I've just been for a walk before i came on here to clear my head.

She's put up with my petty shit in the past when i've said i'm leaving her, so i owe it to her to give her a 2nd chance if she ever wants to give it ago. obviously i'm not interested in anyone else and won't be for a long time.

Its just hard to deal with tbh, and i'm not one to hide my emotions, and i shed a tear writing this, but its just who i am a suppose.

no shame in that mate. Best of luck.

Snakes with tits. Pour yourself a drink. :)

so speaks a woman :icon_lol:

Thought I'd get in before the lads. :(

Henda, shed as many tears as you want. You'll never be as bent as Happy Face's compartment thingy.

Snakes with tits. Pour yourself a drink. :)

so speaks a woman :icon_lol:

Thought I'd get in before the lads. :(

Henda, shed as many tears as you want. You'll never be as bent as Happy Face's compartment thingy.

:)

all the best Henda lad.

Edited by trophyshy

Bit of a shitter as far as starts to the new year go. Sorry to hear that. Give it a couple of months though, and you'll be strutting down Northumberland Street like Kenny Powers, thrusting your pelvis at lasses you've never met before (combine it with a double handed downward point at your privates for the full effect).

Sorry to hear that about that, fella.

It's the worst feeling in the world but something that gets better with time. It's best not to cling onto the hope that she'll come back, but just move on (easier said than done).

It'll all be alright in the long run :icon_lol:

Aw sweetie I really feel for you, what rotten timing too :icon_lol: Its true what they say time definitely heals. But thats no help at the moment I know. Keep your friends and family around you. Chin Up! XXXhugsXXX

Just went through a break-up myself a couple of month ago (under different circumstances like, not as abrupt as yours seemed to be) and it's a pisser. If you're lucky, you'll have a similar epihany to me and realise she's basically a big bairn and there's plenty else out there; learn from anything you've taken out of it though, it's about the best thing to do after a break-up. That and drink.

What age are you Henda?

Best of luck anyway lad. It'll work out for the best in the long run, no matter how it feels now. Let the emotions out!

I'm 22 mate, been with her since i was 17.

Not trying to take her side or owt (bro's before ho's and all that :icon_lol: ) but in that space of time, you do go through a lot of changes in personality and what you want out of things. I'm sure you're a very different kid now to how you were then, I am for definite and we're a similar age. I've had a couple of break-ups that have come about, basically, because we were different people than we were when we met and it's been hard to get past and that's just in the space of 6 month. Being young, I can hardly speak as well as a seasoned veteran such as The Fish (he would suggest a nice blazer for your pulling nights btw) but things like this happen, especially when you're young. Meet your mates, get them to cheer you up, get drunk, see some strippers and when you wake up with the smashing hangover, you will feel a little bit better.

What age are you Henda?

Best of luck anyway lad. It'll work out for the best in the long run, no matter how it feels now. Let the emotions out!

I'm 22 mate, been with her since i was 17.

Then get straight back on the horse mate! She's left you so no repercussions for catching new and exotic STDs. If she comes back then great, if not then you have moved on!

LOL!. I'm not a drinker tbh, only on occasions do i drink. Come to think of it i haven't touched a drink this holiday. I tend to read or have a bash with a few good lads i know on xbox live.

I fondly remember 5 months into the relationship that i had a feeling like i didn't want to be with her, but did if you understand what i mean?. i was confused and stuff. Maybe she is just that way i don't know.

Life goes on Henda. Divvnt worry, it'll all work out for the best. If its any consolation most relationships formed when you are 17 rarely last. I take it theres no bairns involved to muddy the waters? If not then dont wallow in self pity. As someone said earlier, get back on the horse as soon as you feel ready to do so.

Hard luck that mate but like others have said time will do its magic. Your 22 and I know this is gonna sound bad but it is probably a good thing that it has happened now rather than later, I mean like most people want to start settling down after they hit 24/25, so chin up, move on and dont look back.