Women Eh!!!

henda11

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it Henda but this talk of changed feelings etc. usually means she's seeing someone else. Not very nice but probably easier on you in the long run you come to terms with this.

Its sad but true, (Metallica coming to mind there)! Its more often than not someone else involved. My mates son left his wife recently kept on saying there was no one else involved, he'd just grown tired and fallen out of love etc...but 6 months later hes admitted there was someone and now hes with her!

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Snakes with tits. Pour yourself a drink. :(

:icon_lol: Your patter cracks me up sometimes. Self depricating, put bets on Greek Second Division games, you drink pints, and I bet you even fart in bed, good crack.

Henda you're only 22, there's 3.5 billion lasses in the world, at some point in your life you'll find the right one I promise, as long as your hairs not the same colour as Alex McLeish. I'm sure you feel all emotional at the minute, feel weak, but it's just a frame of mind that passes, this time in a months time you'll think fuck me I was 100 times better than her anyway.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Glad my disdain for CT's advice is mirrored by everyone else.

proof positive he's a cabbie

I honestly think he has a mental affliction.

LOL!. I'm not a drinker tbh, only on occasions do i drink. Come to think of it i haven't touched a drink this holiday. I tend to read or have a bash with a few good lads i know on xbox live.

I fondly remember 5 months into the relationship that i had a feeling like i didn't want to be with her, but did if you understand what i mean?. i was confused and stuff. Maybe she is just that way i don't know.

Fuck her. Find some slutty friend and bang her senseless. Or if you live in a uni town, get to a nightclub and take home a couple of foreign students. She wanted the same. You're 22, I couldn't pull a piece of string at that age. I'm now 29, and have been with my wife for nearly 5 years.

Have some pride, and do not crawl back. If she wants you back, manipulate her, break her back doors in and then tell her it isn't working out.

LOL!. I'm not a drinker tbh, only on occasions do i drink. Come to think of it i haven't touched a drink this holiday. I tend to read or have a bash with a few good lads i know on xbox live.

I fondly remember 5 months into the relationship that i had a feeling like i didn't want to be with her, but did if you understand what i mean?. i was confused and stuff. Maybe she is just that way i don't know.

Fuck her. Find some slutty friend and bang her senseless. Or if you live in a uni town, get to a nightclub and take home a couple of foreign students. She wanted the same. You're 22, I couldn't pull a piece of string at that age. I'm now 29, and have been with my wife for nearly 5 years.

Have some pride, and do not crawl back. If she wants you back, manipulate her, break her back doors in and then tell her it isn't working out.

Textbook Claire Rayner tbh

:icon_lol:

Needy, unloved, wanting to be accepted. Oh dear :icon_lol:

Self analysis is the first step to enlightenment CT.

Well done.

Needy, unloved, wanting to be accepted. Oh dear :(

:icon_lol: Add "total lack of self-awareness" to the mix.

Why not advise him to sit in his room weeping to a hand-stitched cushion of her likeness, singing along to James Blunt and sobbing himself to sleep ffs

Snakes with tits. Pour yourself a drink. :)

:icon_lol: Your patter cracks me up sometimes. Self depricating, put bets on Greek Second Division games, you drink pints, and I bet you even fart in bed, good crack.

Cheers, I think. :( I divint fart though man. I'm not an animal.

Head up Henda, you're bound to land on your feet. Yeah it'll hurt, but things will work out for the best. Give yourself a chance to enjoy being single or just go out and do something to take your mind off things.

Aye, spot on. :icon_lol:

I won't half re-iterate what has been said in this thread. However I will add this, if she indeed does come back in the next few weeks. Remember, she has tested the waters as such and come back. If you take her back then it will only mean that she will do it again, see you as the needy fool.

In conclusion, you just need to move on and no matter what, don't give any second chances.

Good luck, life has a habit of being boom and bust, bit like the business cycle. Soon enough, it will all be fine.

Edited by Flair

When it comes to relationships I've found the only cure for the last one, is the next one.

As the majority have said, dust yourself down, don't show your pain, get back out there and sow your oats.

When it comes to relationships I've found the only cure for the last one, is the next one.

As the majority have said, dust yourself down, don't show your pain, get back out there and sow your oats.

Or just lots and lots of sex.

agreed.

agreed.

With girls with massive bangers, eh James?