Your three favourite films of all time

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you my favourite trilogy, people WILL go oh dear. I absolutely LOVE the Jason Bourne trilogy, stylish, class music, gripping, intelligent, one of the few sets I can ever remember where they get better as they go on. Hope there's another one.

Tell you my favourite trilogy, people WILL go oh dear. I absolutely LOVE the Jason Bourne trilogy, stylish, class music, gripping, intelligent, one of the few sets I can ever remember where they get better as they go on. Hope there's another one.

With you on that, the first two are class.

Funny I thought they were class but the third was the best one.

Funny I thought they were class but the third was the best one.

1st two class last one bit iffy,...

Bourne Trilogy, the Kings of Leon of the movie world! *ducks*

I didn't realise it had to be like an unpublicised 300 quid budget movie. Movie I've just done it <_< Film FILIIIIM, movie, wash my mouth out. Yanks man, putting these words in our vocabulary.

The Apartment

Thin Red Line

Seven Samurai

and I have to include Chinatown, Once Upon A Time In The West, Last Temptation Of Christ, Ran, Groundhog Day, Red Shoes and Badlands too!

Nice list.

The Apartment

Thin Red Line

Seven Samurai

and I have to include Chinatown, Once Upon A Time In The West, Last Temptation Of Christ, Ran, Groundhog Day, Red Shoes and Badlands too!

Nice list.

+1

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DER UNTERGANG

HITLER: THE RISE OF EVIL

NEWCASTLE UNITED SEASON REVIEW 2011/12

I thought "The Rise of Evil" was a bit melodramatic. it didn't show Hitler as the charming man he could be for me by losing the contrast between charming man and racist Niece abusing monster he became cartoonish.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

I thought "The Rise of Evil" was a bit melodramatic. it didn't show Hitler as the charming man he could be for me by losing the contrast between charming man and racist Niece abusing monster he became cartoonish.

Agreed he was a sort of loveable mixed-up rogue till he got that shellshock.

thats a tough one to pick 3 fav movies of all time hum probably my list would be

1: twister great tornado movie still my favourite today still like watching it even though i seen it loads of times.

2: evil dead 2 still a classic and still funny as hell

3: night of the living dead 1990 version with tony todd great movie classic and gory heh.