Stevenage v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

Like a different team, just haven't turned up. They can't even do the basics right, what a difference a few days make.

Untouchable on Wednesday night, today they can't even muster a decent attack against an horrendous sub-standard team.

Saying that we've had fuck all go for us like.

Thats what is called.......Supporting Newcastle United

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fucking shocking, there's being jaded and being down right shite.

BTW, I've noticed that the number of people viewing this thread has jumped significantly since we went behind.

We've been fucking shite, bringing Tiote on was a stupid decision he should have just accepted the loss or brought on an attacking player now we're missing an important player for 3 games. Tiote needs to sort his fucking head as well the speff why he's rashly lunging into a tackle at the halfway line in a game where we're 2 down to Stevenage I've no idea feeling a lot less confident ahead of playing the mackems after watching this utter dirge and losing Tiote.

oh also I agree about Krul he looks like we've just picked a random fan from the crowd and stuck him in goal, nervous as fuck, completely silent and completely clueless.

Edited by Barton7

We've been fucking shite, bringing Tiote on was a stupid decision he should have just accepted the loss or brought on an attacking player now we're missing an important player for 3 games. Tiote needs to sort his fucking head as well the speff why he's rashly lunging into a tackle at the halfway line in a game where we're 2 down to Stevenage I've no idea feeling a lot less confident ahead of playing the mackems after watching this utter dirge and losing Tiote.

He had to bring Tiote on though tbh as Smith is shite. If Tiote had come on and won we would be wanking.

We simply dont have depth in the squad.

BBC saying it was a straight red....

It was a straight red, but wasn't justifiably so.

.. And here;s Airey on for Lovelyhands.

How was it a straight red?

He got the ball! he didnt go over the ball, he got the ball

Lunged in uncontrolled and off the deck. rules state thats a red

BBC saying it was a straight red....

It was a straight red, but wasn't justifiably so.

.. And here;s Airey on for Lovelyhands.

How was it a straight red?

He got the ball! he didnt go over the ball, he got the ball

Lunged in uncontrolled and off the deck. rules state thats a red

Every tackle where you dont have a standing leg should be a straight red then.

Silly bringing him on. Tempted fate big style.

Agreed, I get your point wykiki but at 2-0 down away to Stevenage and the team playing like they couldn't give a fuck he wasn't realistically going to make much difference we were just risking another 1st teamer.

Silly bringing him on. Tempted fate big style.

Agreed, I get your point wykiki but at 2-0 down away to Stevenage and the team playing like they couldn't give a fuck he wasn't realistically going to make much difference we were just risking another 1st teamer.

I think this game and the upcoming three will show how much we are dependent on Tiote. Probably even more than we are on Carroll.