Smith to Leeds

Christmas Tree

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Would make sense to tell him go but no-one will pay his wages so he like shola and the other shit on our books are here till the end of their contracts.

Would be very suprised if he left. Suprised but delighted.

Sometimes clubs agree to share the wages.

I know that but this isnt FM and FMA is the owner remember.

No but it happens, see above.

I know it happens stevie....but do you seriously think FMA would sanction a % of the wages for someone whos not gonna be on our squad list?

He's on 60's and has 18 month left, that's what £4m in wages for someone who contributes fuck all to the cause and none of the fans like, well the odd exception. So £4m, if Leeds agreed to pay 2/3rds of that Ashley is saving £2.6m on a player 1% of fans would like to remain here. As a business decision I can see why it's attractive. If Smith had any honour about him he'd just leave on a free and not ask us to bump up his money if he's somewhere like Leeds. He is fully entitled to do it, but any proper person especially one as shit as him who has given us NOTHING, would just fuck off.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would make sense to tell him go but no-one will pay his wages so he like shola and the other shit on our books are here till the end of their contracts.

Would be very suprised if he left. Suprised but delighted.

Sometimes clubs agree to share the wages.

I know that but this isnt FM and FMA is the owner remember.

No but it happens, see above.

I know it happens stevie....but do you seriously think FMA would sanction a % of the wages for someone whos not gonna be on our squad list?

He's on 60's and has 18 month left, that's what £4m in wages for someone who contributes fuck all to the cause and none of the fans like, well the odd exception. So £4m, if Leeds agreed to pay 2/3rds of that Ashley is saving £2.6m on a player 1% of fans would like to remain here. As a business decision I can see why it's attractive. If Smith had any honour about him he'd just leave on a free and not ask us to bump up his money if he's somewhere like Leeds. He is fully entitled to do it, but any proper person especially one as shit as him who has given us NOTHING, would just fuck off.

When you put it like thatit makes sense aye. Saving money rather than making money.

Good move but i doubt he will leave.

cant see the scummy leeds fans been happy with this :icon_lol:

Told my gaffer here today who is a season ticket holder at BellEnd Road, he was gutted :icon_lol:

He's hated by the majority at Leeds too. "I'll never sign for them" three weeks later he does, he'd sell his granny that prick. It's like me signing for Sunderland, and to make matters worse he kissed the Man Utd badge.

cant see the scummy leeds fans been happy with this :icon_lol:

Told my gaffer here today who is a season ticket holder at BellEnd Road, he was gutted :icon_lol:

He's hated by the majority at Leeds too. "I'll never sign for them" three weeks later he does, he'd sell his granny that prick. It's like me signing for Sunderland, and to make matters worse he kissed the Man Utd badge.

Exactly, two faced Rothwell cunt

To those that have met him it seems to be the consensus that he's just monumentally thick. Ie one of those that bombs along at just above the special needs bracket.

Edited by manc-mag

To those that have met him it seems to be the consensus that he's just monumentally thick. Ie one of those that bombs along at just above the special needs bracket.

It's very easy to believe that, but thick people connect with thick people so he's if he moves to back to Yorkshire he'll be sweet.

I'm amazed no one hasn't tried to convert him back into being a striker, he was never a DM in a million years despite Ferguson's best efforts to convince the world, him and Viduka at leads were an awesome pairing.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11715_6641384,00.html

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew wants to retain Alan Smith despite rumours he could return to former club Leeds.

The 30-year-old has not had many opportunities in the first team this season, with the likes of Kevin Nolan, Joey Barton and new signing Cheik Tiote being preferred in the centre of midfield.

Smith has made just six starts this season, often having to settle for a place on the substitutes bench, but with the player commanding one of the highest salaries at the club, owner Mike Ashley may be willing to sell.

It is understood that Leeds, who are challenging for promotion in the Championship, are considering making a loan offer this month to bring Smith back to his hometown, where he remains a popular figure at Elland Road.

Smith came through the academy with the Yorkshire outfit and was a key part of the side that reached the semi-finals of the Champions League under David O'Leary in 2001, before moving to rivals Manchester United in 2004.

Pardew however insisted that Smith had a role to play at the club, and was keen to keep him on board due to his experience at the highest level.

"Alan's been injured, and wasn't involved on the bench against West Ham. But he will be in and around for the FA Cup tie at Stevenage," Pardew told the Northern Echo.

Important

"He's an important person in this group, he's a good character around the dressing room. He's strong and he knows these sort of games, so he'll definitely be in the dressing room come what may.

"I like Alan. He's got 18 months to run here and I'm sure he will want to see those 18 months out.

"He's had to change his game with injuries and the age he's at, but that doesn't mean to say he can't play a more forward role.

"I just said to him I'll use him where I think we might benefit from him.

"I think it's got him excited.

"I think he wants to get up front now and get a hat-trick if he's got one in the locker somewhere. I haven't seen that on the training ground yet though!"

:wank:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11715_6641384,00.html

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew wants to retain Alan Smith despite rumours he could return to former club Leeds.

The 30-year-old has not had many opportunities in the first team this season, with the likes of Kevin Nolan, Joey Barton and new signing Cheik Tiote being preferred in the centre of midfield.

Smith has made just six starts this season, often having to settle for a place on the substitutes bench, but with the player commanding one of the highest salaries at the club, owner Mike Ashley may be willing to sell.

It is understood that Leeds, who are challenging for promotion in the Championship, are considering making a loan offer this month to bring Smith back to his hometown, where he remains a popular figure at Elland Road.

Smith came through the academy with the Yorkshire outfit and was a key part of the side that reached the semi-finals of the Champions League under David O'Leary in 2001, before moving to rivals Manchester United in 2004.

Pardew however insisted that Smith had a role to play at the club, and was keen to keep him on board due to his experience at the highest level.

"Alan's been injured, and wasn't involved on the bench against West Ham. But he will be in and around for the FA Cup tie at Stevenage," Pardew told the Northern Echo.

Important

"He's an important person in this group, he's a good character around the dressing room. He's strong and he knows these sort of games, so he'll definitely be in the dressing room come what may.

"I like Alan. He's got 18 months to run here and I'm sure he will want to see those 18 months out.

"He's had to change his game with injuries and the age he's at, but that doesn't mean to say he can't play a more forward role.

"I just said to him I'll use him where I think we might benefit from him.

"I think it's got him excited.

"I think he wants to get up front now and get a hat-trick if he's got one in the locker somewhere. I haven't seen that on the training ground yet though!"

;)

:wank:

You have to prey that if Leeds are going to take him, they do it before the mackem game, as the thought of him playign in that gives you nightmares, that said, he'll probably either turn in the single worst performance ever or he'll score the winner with his only ever toon goal!!

I'm sick of writing about Smith. First time I've posted on here since Friday so I just want to say my piece. I've consistently slagged him off for 3 years, and I sometimes think fuck me he's wor player and you're so harsh. I tell you what though, every time we play with him, it truly is like playing with ten men. He was the worst player on the pitch, blundering round doing fuck all, it hurts my head we pay him money <_<:(:rolleyes::( Please fuck off Alan, good lad. Back to Leeds please.

Them overhead kicks btw. <_<

I wish the Stevenage fan had've twatted him in the face tbh. Perch was his normal abysmal self too. It must've been a horrific journey back home especially given the trains would've been full of Leeds fans giving the biggie after their result at Arsenal. Coloccini got bullied too, reminded me of when DJ Campbell gave Boumsong the run around against Yeading.

Colocinni was trying to play football as well, which wasn't really possible with Perch in for Enrique and Smith in midfield ahead of Tiote for the first half. I thought Williamson was poor as well. Everyone was really though.

he's been massively disappointing, clearly not the same player he was before he broke his leg.

I'd let him go, but if we can get a fee Pardew should use if for an attacking player with some pace ie better than Routledge or a through the middle player