im not confident...

Feltch The Manfat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Sniff my bunnet you mackem huckle. Fancy signing up on a toon mb to pretend to be a fan of your enemy. Gross insecurity there if you ask me, I can't even comprehend a toon fan doing the same. Says a lot in the difference of the stature of the two clubs imo.

You'll win 3-0.

So I was found out instantly…. Surprising seen as tho the majority of Geordies I have had the misfortune of speaking to in the past have not been the sharpest of blokes

Anyway I thought I might get a few things off my chest.

First of all, I’m not obsessed with n*wc*st*e…. I just fukin despise everything about the place.

The fact that you lot love to talk about what everyone over on RTG are talking about shows that you are just as supposedly ‘obsessed’. Infact, your obsessed about us being obsessed!

The whole attendance debate gets on my tits the most.

Here are the facts.

These are our average attendance figures for the last 3 seasons:

2009-10 Season – Average – 40,355

2008-09 Season – Average – 40,168

2007-08 Season – Average – 43,344

Look at the figures. For the amount of utter shite and disappointment that we have had to put up with compared to you lot these figures are very impressive. They are better than clubs like Spurs, Everton, Aston Villa and are equal to Chelsea.

Apart from n*wc*st*e, would any other team have the same turn out as Sunderland if they were in the position that we have been in?

You have to remember that Sunderland has huge levels of unemployment, and geographically n*wc*st*e have a bigger catchment area for supporters (put simply as I can imagine you scratching your vacant skulls that means your city is surrounded by areas to bring in the supporters, whilst Sunderland aka God’s Country has only 1 side of the city from which they can attract supporters because on the other side is the North Sea)

The way some of you dismiss us as a small club just because our attendances are not AS big as yours just shows how deluded, ignorant and plain thick you are.

Sunderland like n*wcast*e are a massive club.

Other clubs can only dream of having support like ours

Sunday is sold out, and like last time we played you at our place, our fans will show you exactly what it means to us by filling the stadium with noise and hate from the start.

Coins and bottles ready for Barton

FTM

God’s Country has only 1 side of the city from which they can attract supporters because on the other side is the North Sea

I didn't notice Sunderland's cathedral. :lol:

So I was found out instantly…. Surprising seen as tho the majority of Geordies I have had the misfortune of speaking to in the past have not been the sharpest of blokes

Anyway I thought I might get a few things off my chest.

First of all, I’m not obsessed with n*wc*st*e…. I just fukin despise everything about the place.

The fact that you lot love to talk about what everyone over on RTG are talking about shows that you are just as supposedly ‘obsessed’. Infact, your obsessed about us being obsessed!

The whole attendance debate gets on my tits the most.

Here are the facts.

These are our average attendance figures for the last 3 seasons:

2009-10 Season – Average – 40,355

2008-09 Season – Average – 40,168

2007-08 Season – Average – 43,344

Look at the figures. For the amount of utter shite and disappointment that we have had to put up with compared to you lot these figures are very impressive. They are better than clubs like Spurs, Everton, Aston Villa and are equal to Chelsea.

Apart from n*wc*st*e, would any other team have the same turn out as Sunderland if they were in the position that we have been in?

You have to remember that Sunderland has huge levels of unemployment, and geographically n*wc*st*e have a bigger catchment area for supporters (put simply as I can imagine you scratching your vacant skulls that means your city is surrounded by areas to bring in the supporters, whilst Sunderland aka God’s Country has only 1 side of the city from which they can attract supporters because on the other side is the North Sea)

The way some of you dismiss us as a small club just because our attendances are not AS big as yours just shows how deluded, ignorant and plain thick you are.

Sunderland like n*wcast*e are a massive club.

Other clubs can only dream of having support like ours

Sunday is sold out, and like last time we played you at our place, our fans will show you exactly what it means to us by filling the stadium with noise and hate from the start.

Coins and bottles ready for Barton

FTM

Jealous, at least you don't hide it.

Infact, your obsessed about us being obsessed!

That basically sums up mackems towards us, to us you're there but no one cares unless you live between the Tyne and the Wear which most of our fan base doesn't.

At a 10a a pop and bring the granny. Yes. See your premium seats, what I regard as your premium seats, £28 for most games the equivalent here are over £60.

You have to remember that Sunderland has huge levels of unemployment, and geographically n*wc*st*e have a bigger catchment area for supporters

The catchment area is comparable just more people choose to support us.

I don't think you're a small club, but why do you care what we think. That IS being obsessive caring about what how you're viewed by "the mags", I regard Sunderland as a bigger club than the pathetically overrated Leeds.

Surprising seen as tho the majority of Geordies I have had the misfortune of speaking to in the past have not been the sharpest of blokes

This sentence is the most brilliant piece of irony I've seen on here in a while.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Surprising seen as tho the majority of Geordies I have had the misfortune of speaking to in the past have not been the sharpest of blokes

This sentence is the most brilliant piece of irony I've seen on here in a while.

:rolleyes: Sima uses that one as well btw :lol:

We will win 3-1.

This will be the team which starts...

---Harper---

---Simpson---Willo---Colo---Enrique---

---Routledge---Barton---Nolan---Jonas---

---Carroll---Strola---

Carroll, Nolan ans Barton to score.

1-1 at half time...3-1 to us at the final whistle.

:lol:

that midfield will get over run.

I hate him but I'd get Jenas on loan, or Huddlestone. I bet if we said look here's 500k they're both not in your best eleven fuckin sort it oot Arry, I bet we'd get one of them. I hope Pardew realises the Smith problem it's burning away at every toon fan with half a clue.

:lol: I love it when they sign off their posts with 'FTM'.

Was on RTG a while ago about 20% of their screen names were FTM at the end, and they did a poll about email addresses and 4 in 10 had FTM in them. Anyone who has SMB as their email address is a mug.

Was on RTG a while ago about 20% of their screen names were FTM at the end, and they did a poll about email addresses and 4 in 10 had FTM in them. Anyone who has SMB as their email address is a mug.

Still trumped by the cunt who has "Ricky George" as his name - weapons grade bitterness as they'd say on Skunkers.

Sunderland could win the Champions League and the SMB would be less joyous than when we lost to Marseille.

I hate him but I'd get Jenas on loan, or Huddlestone. I bet if we said look here's 500k they're both not in your best eleven fuckin sort it oot Arry, I bet we'd get one of them. I hope Pardew realises the Smith problem it's burning away at every toon fan with half a clue.

I'd take Huddlestone in the blink of an eye. Big, strong and not scared to have an effort. Smith must be fucking tremendous in training to get anywhere near the squad. Worst player in a toon shirt that I can remember. He offers us nixi defensively, in the middle or in attack. Pardew'll be blind to his inability to play at this level no doubt.

I'd take Huddlestone in the blink of an eye. Big, strong and not scared to have an effort. Smith must be fucking tremendous in training to get anywhere near the squad. Worst player in a toon shirt that I can remember. He offers us nixi defensively, in the middle or in attack. Pardew'll be blind to his inability to play at this level no doubt.

I've said it before if he had any honour he'd give his wages back to the club or to charity.

Still trumped by the cunt who has "Ricky George" as his name - weapons grade bitterness as they'd say on Skunkers.

Sunderland could win the Champions League and the SMB would be less joyous than when we lost to Marseille.

Sweet Jesus, the Drogba avatars :rolleyes: I forgot about that.

Just popped over to the SMB and it's like late October all over again. Is the arrogance inherent? They're giving it the big'un and basically setting themselves up for a massive fall...again.

I'd love to do the double over them but I can't see it. I have little faith in Pardew's tactics and with Tiote out we'll get overran in the middle of the park. If you offered me a dull as dishwater 0-0 draw now I'd take your hands off.

Just popped over to the SMB and it's like late October all over again. Is the arrogance inherent? They're giving it the big'un and basically setting themselves up for a massive fall...again.

I'd love to do the double over them but I can't see it. I have little faith in Pardew's tactics and with Tiote out we'll get overran in the middle of the park. If you offered me a dull as dishwater 0-0 draw now I'd take your hands off.

The mackems will win this time though they will. I'll offer anyone 3/1 on a toon victory now.

The mackems will win this time though they will. I'll offer anyone 3/1 on a toon victory now.

Probably, especially given their home form, but they went on like the result was in the bag last time around and got bummed. I thought they may have learned but obviously not.

you're probably right but you never know this season. we've been so unpredictable, i've given up trying to predict results

I'm not generally a pessimist but I always expect to lose derbies - not trying to be clever so wins are a bonus or anything but just because I know they've got the better of us when we've had better teams on paper in the past.

I know they have problems but I'm worried by their thirst for revenge - though that could mean them going overboard - in that sense it might have worled better if Cattermole had played (don't know what the case is with him playing).