Tooj

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
;)

Bad week for the unwashed.

TWENTY FOUR MILLION, if Brewcie has that to spend then I think it's a great deal for Sunderland.

I wonder where Owen will live if he joins them? Silksworth? Ryhope or Darras Hall?

tbf its even less likely he'll live in Darras considering what we think of him although I can imagine Brucie "haway Micky man come to the Diamond withis"

;)

Let me get this right, the newly self proclaimed biggest club in the North East had Bent and Jones when Bruce took owa. They're heading for Europe apparantly and they now have Gyan and Campbell....

...Sun'luns a massive club.

This is fucking great this btw.

At that price I think it's a no-brainer tbh. And they're already more or less safe but unlikely to squeeze into Europe even if he were to stay.

They could get N'Zogbia, Llorente and Owen with that money, and Gyan will come good the more he plays in England, he's shown signs already he'll be alright.

They could get N'Zogbia, Llorente and Owen with that money, and Gyan will come good the more he plays in England, he's shown signs already he'll be alright.

Who wants to play for them though? They've just sold their record signing and in doing so they've sold a sizeable chunk of the tiny pulling power the shithole of a place has

Well they're welcome to Owen either way. Will do more harm than good I would imagine. Payday Malone fucking off after every training and fuck help them if he ever gets injured. For me he'd only be a sap to team morale if everyone else is putting in a shift.

Mackems in meltdown ;)

I donno why. It's a bit like when we sold Cole to Man Utd. Bruce wouldn't agree to it if he didn't have players lined up.

Well they're welcome to Owen either way. Will do more harm than good I would imagine. Payday Malone fucking off after every training and fuck help them if he ever gets injured. For me he'd only be a sap to team morale if everyone else is putting in a shift.

I'd love them to sign Owen like. I daresay he'd even hoodwink them with a decent start and a few goals before normal service is resumed. Hopefully they'll offer him massive wages as well.

Mackems in meltdown ;)

I donno why. It's a bit like when we sold Cole to Man Utd. Bruce wouldn't agree to it if he didn't have players lined up.

Handing in a transfer request seems to be like Bent has forced the move though, surely if Brewse was willing to sell the transfer request wouldn't be an issue?

Who wants to play for them though? They've just sold their record signing and in doing so they've sold a sizeable chunk of the tiny pulling power the shithole of a place has

The major thing Sunderland has going for it is Newcastle. It's a lovely place to live and players can easily commute to Whitburn and Sunderland so I don't think the fact Sunderland's one of Western Europe's biggest shitholes comes in to it. There's DURHAM City too which is nice.

The major thing Sunderland has going for it is Newcastle. It's a lovely place to live and players can easily commute to Whitburn and Sunderland so I don't think the fact Sunderland's one of Western Europe's biggest shitholes comes in to it. There's DURHAM City too which is nice.

;)

Mackems in meltdown ;)

Handing in a transfer request seems to be like Bent has forced the move though, surely if Brewse was willing to sell the transfer request wouldn't be an issue?

Aye but Steyve Brewce could take a hard line and say you're going no where. I'm sure with Sunderland in 6th place and the prospect of Europe for the first time in the last 40 years, he wouldn't jeopardise that if he didn't believe he could get adequate replacements in.

Bruce had two options. Sell him now for a decent sum or let his unhappiness and shit form continue and watch his value consequently decrease, it could be that he doesn't have anyone lined up, and even if he does, who will he get that scores the same number of goals for them for that money?

Bruce had two options. Sell him now for a decent sum or let his unhappiness and shit form continue and watch his value consequently decrease, it could be that he doesn't have anyone lined up, and even if he does, who will he get that scores the same number of goals for them for that money?

For £24m? Marcus Stewart got 25 league goals for Ipswich in 2001, Sewpa Kev got 32 in 99/00. There's some top strikers in Europe he could get in at a fraction of the cost, and all they look at is "I play in Premier League it is dream, how much money", look at all the top class players who have ended up at shit clubs. Juninho, Ravanelli, Heitinga, Okocha, Anelka (Bolton/Man City), di Canio etc..

I'd love them to sign Owen like. I daresay he'd even hoodwink them with a decent start and a few goals before normal service is resumed. Hopefully they'll offer him massive wages as well.

That's the way I'd see it going too tbh if it came off. He's happy to sit on the bench at Man U (and doesnt merit a start anyway so thats fair enough) but the main thing for him is he's back home in North Wales with his racehorses. I could only see him going to Sunderland for a payday that he doesnt need.

Thing is you could see the greedy little bastard being tempted anyway, play well for a couple weeks, only to realise he was right he really didnt need the payday in the first place and then he's arriving at training in his helicopter again with sugar lumps in his pockets, just waiting for an injury that will see him needing lengthy treatment in that world renowned centre of recouperative medicine, North Wales.