Darren Bent Signs for Villa

Tooj

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent value for the mackems tbh, but they'll still be fuckin seething that he may be off. This makes me mostly delerious.

+ 1

Handed in a transfer request apparently.

Was about to say like, I bet he's more than happy to move on.

His form has dropped off like and they havent been solely relying on him of late. Thing is, selling him for £18M is nowt, its how they use that money that counts.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

£24m ;) fuck me

I think that is a brilliant move for Sunderland, he has a certain shelf life, I honestly think there are better players out there in Europe who would go to the mackems for a fraction of the price. £24m, that was the Tevez to City fee to put it in perspective. On SKY now.

Interesting why Bent actually wants to move though. Villa are no bigger than Sunderland and on the park similar squads, and he'll have to live in the Midlands.

Interesting why Bent actually wants to move though. Villa are no bigger than Sunderland and on the park similar squads, and he'll have to live in the Midlands.

Is he a cockney? Back in London in under an hour on the train tbh.

Decent value for the mackems tbh, but they'll still be fuckin seething that he may be off. This makes me mostly delerious.

+ 1

I don't understand why he'd hand in a transfer request. I hate the mackems as much, if not more than most but he's done well there, is getting considered internationally and he's playing in a better side than that at Villa, imo. They over performed with O'Neill and have found their level again.

If it is true, and I hope it is for the humour, he'll slip back away like he did at Spurs.

+ 1

I don't understand why he'd hand in a transfer request. I hate the mackems as much, if not more than most but he's done well there, is getting considered internationally and he's playing in a better side than that at Villa, imo. They over performed with O'Neill and have found their level again.

If it is true, and I hope it is for the humour, he'll slip back away like he did at Spurs.

Well I was thinking of the incident with his Mam and a few other things he's said, re: their so-called fans to borrow a phrase he used. Villa is a strange one though as they're shit and were reported to be skint. Ideal scenario for me is, he goes, gets injured, they go down and Bruce squanders the money ;)

No but he said recently he wished he had've moved to Sunderland earlier cos he was enjoying his life so much.

+ 1

Well I was thinking of the incident with his Mam and a few other things he's said, re: their so-called fans to borrow a phrase he used. Villa is a strange one though as they're shit and were reported to be skint. Ideal scenario for me is, he goes, gets injured, they go down and Bruce squanders the money ;)

I've not really heard nixi about that. What a shame, eh.

If I was Bruce I'd sell Sunderland to prospects with the fact Darren Bent plays for them. Who's wanting to play in a side with no big hitters. Welbeck's on loan I believe and they're only left with Azerbaijan up front if he goes.

No but he said recently he wished he had've moved to Sunderland earlier cos he was enjoying his life so much.

I imagine that was probably just a lie.

Anyway I'm no London-o-phile, but I imagine it'd have been hard living there as he used to do and then ending up somewhere like Sunderland (even if his pad was in Toon).

MON must be thinking fuck me £24m. Where they getting the money from? They say these days that it takes one transfer to make a snow ball of other transfers, don't be surprised if Ashley Young moving to Chelsea/Man Utd/Man City hasn't instigated this.

Does anyone think Wellbeck will be going back to Man U? Like shite is he good enough for them so you'd imagine there must be some aspirations of a permanent deal.

Edited by manc-mag

MON must be thinking fuck me £24m. Where they getting the money from? They say these days that it takes one transfer to make a snow ball of other transfers, don't be surprised if Ashley Young moving to Chelsea/Man Utd/Man City hasn't instigated this.

Has instigated this not hasn't.