Darren Bent Signs for Villa

Tooj

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class they are selling tickets to the Villa vs Man City match for £15, they really are desperate.

DarrenDebut.jpg

I would quite like to see them relegated for pure comedy value. £18m rising to £24m from a £16m buy the mackems will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Mackems must be gutted that their star striker has been courted by a team battling relegation. :lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
That kid's hair looks like it's been done with a knife and fork.

:lol:

You'd think this is the only time either him or the fatha are ever going to be in the public eye at least dress smartly, they turn up in an adidas tracksuit top and a fake PUMA t shirt -1 ootside. Sums up what tramps mackems are.

"Aston Villa is a massive football club and as soon as I knew they were interested in signing me I wanted to join," Bent said.

"The size of the football club and the history of the club are major reasons for me coming here.

Don't want a big club debate, but someone tell me something that makes Aston Villa massive. Don't say European Cup Forest have two, Celtic have one. What is significantly bigger about Villa than Sunderland?

Fucking hell Sunderland can buy Newcastle now and use St James park as a training ground

You are a Liverpool fan. At the moment you're the biggest laughing stock in the country so I would pipe down and look a bit closer to Anfield for jokes to tell on the boat.

Fucking hell Sunderland can buy Newcastle now and use St James park as a training ground

You are a Liverpool fan. At the moment you're the biggest laughing stock in the country so I would pipe down and look a bit closer to Anfield for jokes to tell on the boat.

Not at all cos Paul McCartney is coming in as director of football and Kerry Katona is going to give all her Iceland money to LFC and then they'll buy Messi and play him in midfield alongside Souness who'll come out of retirement for King Kenny.

35 mill for a wife beating hippy thats done fuck all?

ees not married get yer fax rite eh

barren dent'll be washed up in tre years time mark ma words ees got pace and an ok finish but nee footballin ed n ees pace wont last fa ever villa got fleeced n sumderlan l be larfin al way to the bank cause villa won be regulated cause other teams are more shit so they get all the money for the deal and assmowen gayn is same player anyway except is a bit younger except hes not