Carroll Leaving the Toon

DesperateDannyB

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle striker Andy Carroll will not play any part in their game against Tottenham at St.James' Park on Saturday.

The England striker has missed the Magpies' last four games, including their 1-1 draw with Sunderland on Sunday, but was thought to be approaching full fitness and a possible place on the bench against Harry Redknapp's high-flyers.

However the 21-year-old has lost his battle for a place due to a thigh problem and will have to wait to make his comeback.

Magpies boss Alan Pardew was hopeful Carroll would recover in time to face the team that were reportedly coveting his signature over the January transfer window.

Pardew is likely to stick with the strike force of Shola Ameobi and Leon Best, who have both managed to plunder goals in their talismanic striker's absence.

Try again, it's not even Andy Carroll, just some wannabe knob pretending to be a good English striker (nailed on it's Carlton Cole I reckon).

I'd like to ask Danny if he thinks Spurs have a spare 25 million plus for one player in this window?....and be able to finance a new stadium in the near fiuture?...when it was announced that they wanted the Stratford Olympic site as well I thought it sounded like they were struggling to cover all financial bases tbh. In spite of the champions league money and outgoing players etc I think its a bit of wishful thinking on 'arry's part.

Wasn't it Routledge who confirmed who were the real/fake Twitter accounts? Fairly certain he said big Andy wasn't on Twitter.

Correct, a few journos confirmed this over the last couple of days too, when one paper quoted the fake twitter mistakenly.

I'd like to ask Danny if he thinks Spurs have a spare 25 million plus for one player in this window?....and be able to finance a new stadium in the near fiuture?...when it was announced that they wanted the Stratford Olympic site as well I thought it sounded like they were struggling to cover all financial bases tbh. In spite of the champions league money and outgoing players etc I think its a bit of wishful thinking on 'arry's part.

16 mil for Bentley and Keane. Couple of mil each for Krunchy and Ohara. Loads of money!!!

And when The Londinium Hotspurs are playing in the Warburtons Mega Dome in Stratford next to a mega tescos and a huge premier lodge who will pay for the stadium....we will be truly a European force.

Don't worry, Dangerous Danny Levy has it all in hand.

:lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

@ Wheeler Dealer Harry: I'm a faaking footbaww manager, i aint no faakin wheeler dealer. Fakk off.

@ Wheeler Dealer Harry: I'm a faaking footbaww manager, i aint no faakin wheeler dealer. Fakk off.

@Alan_thepest_pardew Anybody aware of any d0gging spots in the Tyne Wear area?

@ Danny B: Get a pwopa job you caant

Nar man.

You not seen Harry with Rob Palmer? pmsl

Don't bite Stevie, it's all the attention seeker is here for. That and the fact he can't lord it over Arsenal fans.

Edited by alex

Who's paying 16m for Bentley and Keane?

Even if they do that's a loss as you paid up to 17m for Bentley, not to mention the massive wage he collected for sitting on your bench. Even though you made 7m approx from selling and re-buying Keane from Liverpool you still paid up to 16m for him and have consequently worn the brunt of his depreciation. He's not worth much now and noone is interested because of his age and massive wage. Definite loss there, shouldn't have bought him back from Liverpool.

Plus you lost money on Bent, with Sunderland making you look like suckers with what they garnered from

Aston Villa for him.

16 mil for Bentley and Keane. Couple of mil each for Krunchy and Ohara. Loads of money!!!

And when The Londinium Hotspurs are playing in the Warburtons Mega Dome in Stratford next to a mega tescos and a huge premier lodge who will pay for the stadium....we will be truly a European force.

Pwopa Spurs fan you like... advocating a move away from their true roots...

Who's paying 16m for Bentley and Keane?

Even if they do that's a loss as you paid up to 17m for Bentley, not to mention the massive wage he collected for sitting on your bench. Even though you made 7m approx from selling and re-buying Keane from Liverpool you still paid up to 16m for him and have consequently worn the brunt of his depreciation. He's not worth much now and noone is interested because of his age and massive wage. Definite loss there, shouldn't have bought him back from Liverpool.

Plus you lost money on Bent, with Sunderland making you look like suckers with what they garnered from

Aston Villa for him.

Sunderland a reportedly willing to part with 16 mil to land Keane and Pav.

Yes we did pay UPTO 17m for Bentley but if you think he met any of his add on targets I would be very surprised.

We are also reportedly set to land another 4mil from the sale of bent....no very suckerish behaviour if you ask me.

Whilst I agree we should have never bought Keane back the deal was actually 12m and if you add the 8 we paid for him the move back and forward cost us nothing.

We rarely make a loss on players but any we do is easily offset by some significant gains over the years, a players market value is purely down to what people are willing to pay. If anyone thinks Bent is worth 18 let alone 24 they need their brains looked at. Desperation move by Villa.

ha ha, not blessed with the brains you were born with.

:o

Clueless isn't he. If he was pwopa he wouldn't be entertaining this idea. It's 14 mile round the Nawf Circular to the site as well, so even though it's 8 mile the way the crow flies it's actually 14 in real terms.

Can you remember when Sir John Hall wanted us to move to a 70,000 stadium in Washington to share with the mackems :lol: I remember the reaction of toon fans, imagine if that had happened, SJH would've made Mike Ashley look about as popular as Peter Beardsley. I wouldn't care the pathetic yids fans and that's what they are abuse Arsenal because their roots 100 years ago are in Woolwich (SE London), not Nawf London, yet they're quite prepared to move to Stratford against their heritage. WHL in it's present size is more than big enough for a club like them anyway imo.