When was the last punch up you had

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the self deprecation in this thread coupled with a touch of jackanory :D

'I'm a reet soft shite and normally get filled in by lasses but once these 5 lads all started on iz and I knacked them all and then ordered my pint at the bar'

Love the self deprecation in this thread coupled with a touch of jackanory :D

'I'm a reet soft shite and normally get filled in by lasses but once these 5 lads all started on iz and I knacked them all and then ordered my pint at the bar'

Not from me mate.

Nails me

:suicide:

I've told this on here before, I think. I was about 21 and was just walking into a nightclub in Manc (upstairs in Jabez for them that know it) and there was a steamingly drunk knobhead of a bloke who staggered up to me as I waked through the door and said "how does it feel to be fat and ugly?" He had a pissed-up smirk on his face and after a split second of silence I just punched him in the face without even realising what I was doing. He hit the floor and I walked over him and went to the bar.

I think like a psychologist, probably having a big sis who's devoted her life to psychology has got me this way, but I was always think about reasons why people say things, probably look too deeply sometimes tbh. However, it's pretty obvious you're a very attractive girl so the only plausible reasons why he would say that to you a) he's sexually frustrated :( he knows you're out of his league c) he's having a shit night so he's trying to ruin someone else. You should've put your high heels in his eye tbh.

Mancs criticising the way anyone looks is hilarious anyway on any level, ugliest people in the UK I'd say, other than people from Carlisle, Boro, Liverpool and NE Lancs. The only reason mancmag is a good looking boy is his fatha's geordie, you don't get 6ft2 indigenous mancs put it that way.

Love the self deprecation in this thread coupled with a touch of jackanory :(

Not from me mate.

Nails me

:icon_lol:

You look proper hard tbh, I reckon you'd be in the top 5 contenders on Toontastic tbh, along with mancmag, Alex and Peasepud.

I've told this on here before, I think. I was about 21 and was just walking into a nightclub in Manc (upstairs in Jabez for them that know it) and there was a steamingly drunk knobhead of a bloke who staggered up to me as I waked through the door and said "how does it feel to be fat and ugly?" He had a pissed-up smirk on his face and after a split second of silence I just punched him in the face without even realising what I was doing. He hit the floor and I walked over him and went to the bar.

I think like a psychologist, probably having a big sis who's devoted her life to psychology has got me this way, but I was always think about reasons why people say things, probably look too deeply sometimes tbh. However, it's pretty obvious you're a very attractive girl so the only plausible reasons why he would say that to you a) he's sexually frustrated :icon_lol: he knows you're out of his league c) he's having a shit night so he's trying to ruin someone else. You should've put your high heels in his eye tbh.

Mancs criticising the way anyone looks is hilarious anyway on any level, ugliest people in the UK I'd say, other than people from Carlisle, Boro, Liverpool and NE Lancs. The only reason mancmag is a good looking boy is his fatha's geordie, you don't get 6ft2 indigenous mancs put it that way.

I think it was a dare cos there was a crowd of equally pissed students stood egging him on. Nevertheless, I saw him later on looking sheepish and rubbing his chin...

And don't be dissing the Mancs! I lived there for 10 years and my best mates are still there. Plenty of dickheads just like anywhere but some absolute sweethearts aswell - plus several good-looking ones :(

Not from me mate.

Nails me

:D

You look proper hard tbh, I reckon you'd be in the top 5 contenders on Toontastic tbh, along with mancmag, Alex and Peasepud.

I was taking the piss man.

Big hippy at heart.

Not from me mate.

Nails me

:D

I was taking the piss man.

Big hippy at heart.

No but you do look like you'd be a good guy to have by your side if there was a big row. I was paying you a compliment, you arms must be three times the size of HMHM's.

Haven't had a proper fight since school that I can think of, few skirmishes at uni and on nights out but I reckon I've got a pretty good nose for trouble, and can normally avoid it before it kicks off.

Last time anyone hit me must've been 8 or 9 years ago. Was out with a mate who is 5ft 2 if he's lucky. Some much bigger bloke started on him, something about a girl. I stepped between them and gave this bloke a mouthful. He hit me right between the eyes, then as I staggered back hit me over the head with the bottom of a beer bottle. Had to have a couple of staples in me heed, so I expect I'll have a scar soon if I keep receding at this rate.

Haven't had a proper fight since school that I can think of, few skirmishes at uni and on nights out but I reckon I've got a pretty good nose for trouble, and can normally avoid it before it kicks off.

Last time anyone hit me must've been 8 or 9 years ago. Was out with a mate who is 5ft 2 if he's lucky. Some much bigger bloke started on him, something about a girl. I stepped between them and gave this bloke a mouthful. He hit me right between the eyes, then as I staggered back hit me over the head with the bottom of a beer bottle. Had to have a couple of staples in me heed, so I expect I'll have a scar soon if I keep receding at this rate.

That's a far more useful thing than being a 'hardman'.

I can usually spot bother a mile off, and avoid getting caught up in it.

Also has a lot to do with where you go out.

I go down the Ouseburn and places with a similar vibe.

Very few knobs there, so little if any trouble.

i've had a few and most have been when out on the sauce. on one occasion i was out with a girlfriend at the time, and we were in a pretty average place in sutton. after a couple and some good conversation i notice out of the corner of my eye a bloke eyeing the missus up. she also sees him and says to me that she was feeling a bit nervous because of the way of him doing it. so we leave. he follows us down the road and says something incomprehensible.... we carry on walking...

this goes on for a couple of minutes then he says something again involving stuff he'd seemingly like to do with her. so i turn round and tell him to fuck off. he comes steaming up and try's swinging, luckily he doesn't connect, because of his speed coming towards me i sidestep him, i get him off balance and knee him very hard in the ribs and punch him about 6 times in the face till he's out. his nose is badly broken and his jaw was damaged. i leave him there and get her home. fucking awful night.

i hate fighting but am quite good at it for some reason... i've trained in ju jitsu for a few years and now am learning wing chung. because i'm not the biggest bloke in the world i thought i'd learn something like karate, but realised karate is not the greatest martial art for self defence.

i have other examples when i was younger of getting hurt as well i remember that i got hit above the eye by someone who had a real vendetta once and they split the eyebrow open. god that was painful....

sad thing is round my area, all the kids carry knives and are very lairy because of it. its a really bad thing... i think if you fight you should do it unarmed....

"i hate fighting but am quite good at it for some reason... i've trained in ju jitsu for a few years and now am learning wing chung"

:(

That might have something to do with it

heh, no i was bullied at school. funnily enough nowadays i don't get any stick!