What's your mental image of posters on here?

Howmanheyman

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Americans are wild for it with there whole "i'm irish because my long lost aunties cousin once seen a man drinking Guinness"

I hate that. I always thought it was a bit exaggerated but I was speaking to an American taxi driver when over there last year and we chatted for a bit about 'soccer' and which teams were popular over there and why people chose them etc. He suddenly said "Oh well I'm English, my great grandfather was from London" or something. :suicide: I was about to start a little argument but decided against it as he was generally nice enough. Apart from being a Fulham fan. :D

I love Dylan Moran and his 'Irish hair' :D My maiden name is O'Callaghan, my grandad being Irish. My Dad was called Patrick O'Callaghan...cant get more Irish than that! It can be spelt O'Ceallagain.

I love Dylan Moran and his 'Irish hair' :D My maiden name is O'Callaghan, my grandad being Irish. My Dad was called Patrick O'Callaghan...cant get more Irish than that! It can be spelt O'Ceallagain.

Eskimo wife " Irish Stew for tea tonight Nanook"

Nanook. " O'Ceallagain?"

Coat is on…

Nanook. " O'Ceallagain?"

Coat is on…

I'll get your scarf and hat for you too :suicide:

Nanook. " O'Ceallagain?"

Coat is on…

That was so bad we'll send your coat on to you, just go! :suicide:

can you still buy White Lightening? :D

She asked expectantly, whilst simultaneously reaching for her coat.

Frosty jacks seems to be the tipple of choice for the rarfees in Wallsend these days.

:icon_lol: I'm not a cider fan. Infact I drink very little. Just the odd glass of Rose or Red wine. Used to like a Baileys but that gives me indigestion now :suicide: Oh or a WKD Blue if I'm feeling thirsty.

It was dole day on Thursday, he'll be sleeping off the remnants of the White Lightning bench party

ToughGuy's mental image of his Thursday afternoon.

471641283_3923f6df5b.jpg

Alternatively;

Our mental image of his thursday afternoon.

white-lighning.jpg

:rolleyes: I'm not a cider fan. Infact I drink very little. Just the odd glass of Rose or Red wine. Used to like a Baileys but that gives me indigestion now :icon_lol:Oh or a WKD Blue if I'm feeling thirsty.

You should try water. :suicide:

:huff: I'm not a cider fan. Infact I drink very little. Just the odd glass of Rose or Red wine. Used to like a Baileys but that gives me indigestion now :rolleyes:Oh or a WKD Blue if I'm feeling thirsty.

You should try water. :icon_lol:

Bianca you are not funny :suicide: