What's your mental image of posters on here?

Howmanheyman

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayatollah Hermione = A vague sense of unease that it's pronounced 'Her-My-Oh-knee' and not 'her-me-own'. Stupidest name since Siobhan....which leads to the image of a new lass at work i called "see-oh-ban' to her face. :D

Edited by Happy Face

Ayatollah Hermione = A vague sense of unease that it's pronounced 'Her-My-Oh-knee' and not 'her-me-own'. Stupidest name since Siobhan....which leads to the image of a new lass at work i called "see-oh-ban' to her face. :icon_lol:

:D A teacher did that at registration once on the first day in a new class. Well "sigh-oh-ban" to be exact.

I'd hang meself in a second if I looked like

<-----------------------------

You can go on twitter if you wanna know what I look like.

Your twitter link doesnt work :icon_lol:

Ah shit.

my name changed.

Oh thats you! I've followed you for ages :D

Ayatollah Hermione = A vague sense of unease that it's pronounced 'Her-My-Oh-knee' and not 'her-me-own'. Stupidest name since Siobhan....which leads to the image of a new lass at work i called "see-oh-ban' to her face. :D

I spent all my time reading the first Harry Potter book as a bairn calling her 'her-me-own' It's amazing I could read in the first place.

I spent all my time reading the first Harry Potter book as a bairn calling her 'her-me-own' It's amazing I could read in the first place.

They changed her name to "Hermine" for the German translation of the books/films. Fun fact of the day!