Liverpool bid £35 million+ for Carroll

DesperateDannyB

But I also think the club wanted to sell him, and that they have engineered the sale, and requested that the player submit the trfr request to soften the blow.

Softening the blow had fuck all to do with it, show me one example in the past two years where those slimey fucks showed that they gave a shit about what we think.

Edited by ewerk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS. The club received a bid of £35m. They realised that they could get an extra few million out of it if they got Carroll to submit a transfer request so they told him that the bid was too low. He then whacks in a transfer request because he feels he's being fucked about and suddenly Ashley has the full £35m.

Bollocks man. The bid rejected-transfer request submitted-bid accepted storyline happened in the space of about 20 minutes. The club reluctantly accepted his transfer request before he'd finished asking for the fucker. :jesuswept:

But I also think the club wanted to sell him, and that they have engineered the sale, and requested that the player submit the trfr request to soften the blow.

Softening the blow had fuck all to do with it, show me one example in the past two years where those slimey fucks showed that they gave a shit about what we think.

They've sent their mate out every other day for the past month to say "Andy Carroll is not for sale at any price". They had to do something to save face there if nowt else.

And they came out and rubbished Hughton in the press as soon as they'd got shot of him. They play the game, they're just shit at it.

Manipulated into doubling his wage :suicide:

Everyone involved in the deal is old enough to know what they were doing....and be very happy with it.

:jesuswept: Errr aye, we know this. No one is saying he was manipulated into going. He was happy to go, and happy to submit a request to smooth things over here.

I dont think Carroll would fuck his relationship up with the fans like that unless he absolutely had to. Any adviser with half a brain cell would try to avoid that.

His advisor would to busy wanking into a bag of cash to worry what the fans would be thinking

Seriously though. Andy Carroll's stock with NUFC fans is of zero concern to Carroll's advisors.

FFS. The club received a bid of £35m. They realised that they could get an extra few million out of it if they got Carroll to submit a transfer request so they told him that the bid was too low. He then whacks in a transfer request because he feels he's being fucked about and suddenly Ashley has the full £35m.

Bollocks man. The bid rejected-transfer request submitted-bid accepted storyline happened in the space of about 20 minutes. The club reluctantly accepted his transfer request before he'd finished asking for the fucker. :jesuswept:

Exactly. They were always were going to accept the bid but were going to make more out of it by forcing him to put in a transfer request. It was a bluff and Carroll didn't call it.

On the plus side at least our next set of accounts will say that we're a club now in profit.

Manipulated into doubling his wage :jesuswept:

Everyone involved in the deal is old enough to know what they were doing....and be very happy with it.

I believe that Carroll was so keen to go that he was manipulated into the transfer request.

I dont think Carroll would fuck his relationship up with the fans like that unless he absolutely had to. Any adviser with half a brain cell would try to avoid that.

His advisor would to busy wanking into a bag of cash to worry what the fans would be thinking

Seriously though. Mike Ashley's stock with NUFC fans is of zero concern to Mike Ashley.

:jesuswept:

Forcing the transfer request was all about saving money.

:jesuswept: Errr aye, we know this. No one is saying he was manipulated into going. He was happy to go, and happy to submit a request to smooth things over here.

Actually I am saying he was manipulated into going. Once we got to where we were today he was happy to go along with the coreography-but I doubt he was behind it

Manipulated into doubling his wage :jesuswept:

This. We all know footballers are stupid but they're not retarded, everyone involved in this deal has known what they were doing and made their own choices with the options that came to them. We know the club is run by two lying little pricks, so you can guarentee they've been full of shit during this and i fully expect they've lied to the fans again in some of what's gone on today.

But Carroll is going to have to come out with something spectacular he can easilly back up to show he didn't want to go and put in the request whatever the two cockends have said/done to try and shift him.

They've sent their mate out every other day for the past month to say "Andy Carroll is not for sale at any price". They had to do something to save face there if nowt else.

And they came out and rubbished Hughton in the press as soon as they'd got shot of him. They play the game, they're just shit at it.

would you really expect them to turn down a ridiculous price like £35M though? 8th most expensive player ever lol

Redknapp pissing himself at claims we didn't want to sell on SSN.

And he's fucking right.

Worst part of all of this is that the club persuaded him to submit the transfer request so they could waive the termination / signing on fee. Trying to make him look like the cunt when in reality its all them and nothing will disaude me on that.

Wouldn't be surprised if they told him "look we're selling you anyway, might as well go with a bit of dignity and let it look like you were ambitious".

These cunts would sell their grannys man. Worse still, they have us all dangling by puppet strings making approaches for players on loan they know damned well are not going to accept their paltry wages offer.

Sooner these cunts go the better. I'd happily see them pocket the £35m if it meant them fucking off in the summer.

I don't see how him putting a request in makes him look like a man with dignity tbh. I think it was a much more friendly request than that. They needed Carroll to put the request in.

Well its not like Carrol sat down at his bureau- got out his best basildon bond and his favourite parker, and starting pouring his heart out in letter form. His agent will have told him its a done deal, you just get more money if you sign this bit of paper - Ill type it out for you son

You're agreeing with me, right?

I'm not disagreeing

I think Ashley his agent and Liverpool will have got everything in place, his agent will then have convinced him it was a done deal, he would earn loads more money big signing on fee and turned his head and then told him to sign the transfer request as the deal was happening anyway.

Carrol's not going to be winning Mastermind anytime soon, he's only a young daft kid -wouldn't be hard to get him talked into this. I imagine he's had a fair amount of pressure over this.

Still think he is a cunt for going, but it's Ashleys fault

Aye I think this is exactly what's happened. I said similar earlier about how easy it would be to talk him into signing the transfer request. His head would be spinning at the thought of his new wages, what's a transfer request between friends, etc.

It is what you're saying. What did Saggy face say exactly on SSN?

He said:

"I've had a good laugh this afternoon watching stuff coming out of Newcastle about how they didn't want to sell him, how hard they've fought to keep him, they've pulled out all the stops, and he's handed in a transfer request but they've battled it all the way. My god. Every time they sell a player, one of these clubs, they make the player put in a transfer request to make it look like they didn't want to sell him."

Actually I am saying he was manipulated into going. Once we got to where we were today he was happy to go along with the coreography-but I doubt he was behind it

I don't think he would have gone without the club teeing the transfer up. But I think once it was all put in place he was happy enough to go.

Carroll wanted to go whichever way you look at it. At the end of the day everybody saves face bar Carroll with regard to the transfer request....In other words he wanted to leave. Can't make it any simpler. Also as Gemmill is saying there might have been some jiggery pokery with MA reg saving a few quid on the bonus.

Carroll will get a singing on bonus anyway which will be normally cover any lossses.

Carroll wanted to go whichever way you look at it. At the end of the day everybody saves face bar Carroll with regard to the transfer request....In other words he wanted to leave. Can't make it any simpler. Also as Gemmill is saying there might have been some jiggery pokery with MA reg saving a few quid on the bonus.

Carroll will get a singing on bonus anyway which will be normally cover any lossses.

Put it this way - I've never seen a smile as bright on his face as the one he was wearing on the way to Liverpool.

He's over the moon.

But Carroll is going to have to come out with something spectacular he can easilly back up to show he didn't want to go and put in the request whatever the two cockends have said/done to try and shift him.

It'll make for an interesting press conference, that's for sure.

Redknapp pissing himself at claims we didn't want to sell on SSN.

And he's fucking right.

Worst part of all of this is that the club persuaded him to submit the transfer request so they could waive the termination / signing on fee. Trying to make him look like the cunt when in reality its all them and nothing will disaude me on that.

Wouldn't be surprised if they told him "look we're selling you anyway, might as well go with a bit of dignity and let it look like you were ambitious".

These cunts would sell their grannys man. Worse still, they have us all dangling by puppet strings making approaches for players on loan they know damned well are not going to accept their paltry wages offer.

Sooner these cunts go the better. I'd happily see them pocket the £35m if it meant them fucking off in the summer.

I don't see how him putting a request in makes him look like a man with dignity tbh. I think it was a much more friendly request than that. They needed Carroll to put the request in.

Well its not like Carrol sat down at his bureau- got out his best basildon bond and his favourite parker, and starting pouring his heart out in letter form. His agent will have told him its a done deal, you just get more money if you sign this bit of paper - Ill type it out for you son

You're agreeing with me, right?

I'm not disagreeing

I think Ashley his agent and Liverpool will have got everything in place, his agent will then have convinced him it was a done deal, he would earn loads more money big signing on fee and turned his head and then told him to sign the transfer request as the deal was happening anyway.

Carrol's not going to be winning Mastermind anytime soon, he's only a young daft kid -wouldn't be hard to get him talked into this. I imagine he's had a fair amount of pressure over this.

Still think he is a cunt for going, but it's Ashleys fault

Aye I think this is exactly what's happened. I said similar earlier about how easy it would be to talk him into signing the transfer request. His head would be spinning at the thought of his new wages, what's a transfer request between friends, etc.

It is what you're saying. What did Saggy face say exactly on SSN?

He said:

"I've had a good laugh this afternoon watching stuff coming out of Newcastle about how they didn't want to sell him, how hard they've fought to keep him, they've pulled out all the stops, and he's handed in a transfer request but they've battled it all the way. My god. Every time they sell a player, one of these clubs, they make the player put in a transfer request to make it look like they didn't want to sell him."

Again I say Harry is spot on. The bit in bold is particularly worth of pointing out. If they were that keen to keep him they'd have told Liverpool to simply fuck off and tell Carroll he's under contract.

They've played the game along these lines one time too many but still people get reeled in by it.

Would love to hear Keegan's take on it as a follow up to what he had to say following Hughton's sacking.

Put it this way - I've never seen a smile as bright on his face as the one he was wearing on the way to Liverpool.

He's over the moon.

He's basically just won the lottery man. There'll be a bit of regret at leaving, but he is now minted and playing at a genuinely big club.