DesperateDannyB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Trust me I am as pissed off as you.

January madness at its absolute finest.

We are a bigger club than you, you nonce of a man. Why would he go there? Please tell me.

Trust me I am as pissed off as you.

January madness at its absolute finest.

We are a bigger club than you, you nonce of a man. Why would he go there? Please tell me.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Aye but he's from Gateshead man, most of them are happy with £46.50 or whatever the dole money is noo, he's on 30k a week playing for the third best supported club in the country, and will be on more soon. He hasn't got the intelligence to handle London, and Tottenham is a sideways step, even that's only cos we're coming out our lowest ebb for 20 year.

I don't class Tottenham as a big club, never have done, never will do. Man Utd are a big club. I judge clubs on support Tottenham imo, aren't near us, they're not near Arsenal, and if you spend time in London they're not near Chelsea neither regardless what they say.

I don't remember that scrotum-faced twat who manages Spurs tap him up by saying "I want Carroll in my team, but he is a Newcastle player, and he has a contract......." during a press conference. So there is probably nowt in it. Any decent young English player would do well to avoid Spurs. It is a graveyard for their hopes. Huddlestone, Etherington, Jenas, Bentley, Robinson, O'Hara, those players from Sheffield Utd, not to mention Simon Davies who is Welsh.

I don't class Tottenham as a big club, never have done, never will do. Man Utd are a big club. I judge clubs on support Tottenham imo, aren't near us, they're not near Arsenal, and if you spend time in London they're not near Chelsea neither regardless what they say.

Yes yes Steve, we all know where you stand.

Just reporting the breaking news.

Carroll, 25 mil, Ashley.....the ball is firmly in the fat mans hands.

He's reporting the breaking news from The Sun, no less.

It's not like the Sun wouldn't know if that ringpiece Redknapp had made an offer, with all his mates in the media.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true, and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets accepted. Then it's up to Carroll, and from a career perspective it's a bit of a no-brainer.

I doubt Carroll would leave - given the choice - he seems to massively over compensate his love for Newcastle in every interviews since rumours of departure have sprung up. I really don't think he'd get by in London and would probably find himself in a cell with little chance of getting out in a week or so.

I call boolsheet

oh and Fucking Hell Tom, you're up early. Gemmil I understand; it's got to be uncomfortable to stay in a piss-soaked bed. However, Tome, you're a "rocker", shouldn't you be passed out between some roady's thighs?

I call boolsheet

oh and Fucking Hell Tom, you're up early. Gemmil I understand; it's got to be uncomfortable to stay in a piss-soaked bed. However, Tome, you're a "rocker", shouldn't you be passed out between some roady's thighs?

Maybe Tom's just got on it? :lol:

Cannit understand any of yous saying he'll defo not go. What a load of shite. If they've actually tabled an offer of that amount, I can see Ashley accepting then leaving it up to Andy.

Oh, dispute it all you want but their club's run ten times better than ours and they're far far ahead of us on the pitch. I don't know how anyone could say they're a nothing club and all that shit cos they've got a smaller crowd.

Hope this isn't true.

For all Ashley is a prick I can't see Carroll leaving in this window unless a preposterous bid comes in. I'm talking £35-40m, which won't.

IF the £25m was paid up front and not drips and drabs then I'd take that. BUT, would every penny be seen to be spent on the squad? This is where it falls down because I wouldn't trust Ashley to not pocket a chunk of the money as a pay back.

We'd be better off keeping him.

Its in the Sun so theres no proof of anything but what I would say is if Spurs have tabled a bid then Ashley is accepting it. He and Levy are good mates and last weekend it would have been discussed. Levy will know exactly how much Ashley will accept if anything. If Ashley has made it clear he wont sell then Levy wont put a bid in, why piss off your mate by unsettling his players? especially when you know that mate will do you favours in the future.

If we are accepting a bid for Carroll then the deal is already done and dusted, it just wont be announced until the last minute.

He's reporting the breaking news from The Sun, no less.

It's not like the Sun wouldn't know if that ringpiece Redknapp had made an offer, with all his mates in the media.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true, and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets accepted. Then it's up to Carroll, and from a career perspective it's a bit of a no-brainer.

Cannit understand any of yous saying he'll defo not go. What a load of shite. If they've actually tabled an offer of that amount, I can see Ashley accepting then leaving it up to Andy.

Oh, dispute it all you want but their club's run ten times better than ours and they're far far ahead of us on the pitch. I don't know how anyone could say they're a nothing club and all that shit cos they've got a smaller crowd.

Hope this isn't true.

Its in the Sun so theres no proof of anything but what I would say is if Spurs have tabled a bid then Ashley is accepting it. He and Levy are good mates and last weekend it would have been discussed. Levy will know exactly how much Ashley will accept if anything. If Ashley has made it clear he wont sell then Levy wont put a bid in, why piss off your mate by unsettling his players? especially when you know that mate will do you favours in the future.

If we are accepting a bid for Carroll then the deal is already done and dusted, it just wont be announced until the last minute.

All this sadly.

If we stay up and Carroll stays, we're going to need to have a fantastic summer window because frankly, a lot of clubs manage for one season after promotion. If Ashley doesn't show the ambition then Carroll will (rightly) walk.

Good post and entirely plausible, obviously I hope it's not true. First local lad to come good in ages and half a season in the top flight, tragic.

Good post and entirely plausible, obviously I hope it's not true. First local lad to come good in ages and half a season in the top flight, tragic.

Apart from it's all centred around that bolded bit of bullshit hearsay, unless you've got a source peasepud, stfu