Liverpool bid £35 million+ for Carroll

DesperateDannyB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing he's replied to my post knowing he's on ignore. I just hope he wasn't actually directing the post to me, that would be uber sad :icon_lol:

I'm guessing he's replied to my post knowing he's on ignore. I just hope he wasn't actually directing the post to me, that would be uber sad :icon_lol:

you are just aching to switch back again aren't you ?

Not that you will admit it, unless you have done already ;)

you up for it LM?

A noble gesture, how can I refuse ? You do realise that some people will be trying their damnest to get me to do it though don't you :icon_lol: although the main possibility has me on ignore...

I would prefer it was donated towards the flight home for Emdadur Choudhury but I suppose that isn't possible.

Edited by LeazesMag

you up for it LM?

A noble gesture, how can I refuse ? You do realise that some people will be trying their damnest to get me to do it though don't you :icon_lol: although the main possibility has me on ignore...

To be fair you're gonna struggle like, this was a fairly interesting thread until you cunt punted it

you up for it LM?

To be fair you're gonna struggle like, this was a fairly interesting thread until you cunt punted it

point taken. It was just well deserved scorn, not meant to derail, so it can get back on topic hopefully, point made.

Okay LM, good on you. Who knows how far you could get if you make one week. :icon_lol:

I realise you might be like Odysseus resisting the Sirens these next 7 days so good luck.

Everyone else, I'd be grateful if you advised me of any transgressions.

Okay LM, good on you. Who knows how far you could get if you make one week. :icon_lol:

I realise you might be like Odysseus resisting the Sirens these next 7 days so good luck.

Everyone else, I'd be grateful if you advised me of any transgressions.

;)

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: LeazesMag.

· View this post

· Un-ignore LeazesMag

:icon_lol: Works a treat, others should follow suit

Before long I'm going to code it that both of you have each other on ignore and both don't have the ability to change it. It'll mean sticking the board in "must log on to read" mode but it'll be fucking worth it to dispense with this sort of tedious shite.

· View this post

· Un-ignore LeazesMag

Before long I'm going to code it that both of you have each other on ignore and both don't have the ability to change it. It'll mean sticking the board in "must log on to read" mode but it'll be fucking worth it to dispense with this sort of tedious shite.

I'm ignoring him and he still goes on the troll about Shepherd, and yet I'm still getting put in the same bracket as him. He still bangs on about me even though I've told him I'm ignoring him, he's fucking obsessed. It kills him that he can't have the argument. I understand you have a relaxed banning policy and all that but I'm clearly not the problem and it's clearly not going to go away.

· View this post

· Un-ignore LeazesMag

I'm ignoring him and he still goes on the troll about Shepherd, and yet I'm still getting put in the same bracket as him. He still bangs on about me even though I've told him I'm ignoring him, he's fucking obsessed. It kills him that he can't have the argument. I understand you have a relaxed banning policy and all that but I'm clearly not the problem and it's clearly not going to go away.

There's a certain irony in repeatedly telling someone you're ignoring them.

· View this post

· Un-ignore LeazesMag

It winds him up something rotten though, so it's fair game.

· View this post

· Un-ignore LeazesMag

It's boring mate.

· View this post

· Un-ignore LeazesMag

<_< Works a treat, others should follow suit

So by definition you're obviously not ignoring him.

You can pack in playing the "i'm the innocent party" line too. You're equally the problem. Takes two to tango and you're as obsessed as he is.

What is really beginning to fuck me off is I've had several convos with you on PM asking you to kerb it and you've intimated that you would. Clearly not happening though is it? Don't want to have to do something from an admin perspective as you both have much to bring to the place in terms of discussion, debate and insight, it's just when you start on each other it gets as tedious as fuck straight away and is very much a problem.

Finally the relaxed banning policy - a feature of TT that I think is being abused in this instance. Just remember it's relaxed. It's not non-existant and if I feel that the pair of and your constant sniping are of detriment, action will be taken.

· View this post

· Un-ignore LeazesMag

<_< Works a treat, others should follow suit

So by definition you're obviously not ignoring him.

You can pack in playing the "i'm the innocent party" line too. You're equally the problem. Takes two to tango and you're as obsessed as he is.

What is really beginning to fuck me off is I've had several convos with you on PM asking you to kerb it and you've intimated that you would. Clearly not happening though is it? Don't want to have to do something from an admin perspective as you both have much to bring to the place in terms of discussion, debate and insight, it's just when you start on each other it gets as tedious as fuck straight away and is very much a problem.

Finally the relaxed banning policy - a feature of TT that I think is being abused in this instance. Just remember it's relaxed. It's not non-existant and if I feel that the pair of and your constant sniping are of detriment, action will be taken.

He's at it all the time with other posters as well where's their stick from you at like? Oh that's right there is none. Why? Because I posted a picture of Trevor from Eastenders in the "What's your mental image of other posters?" thread and you've held a grudge ever since, probably because you knew it was related to the time you admitted to knocking a woman about? More than likely.

Btw it's fucking obvious who the problem is, and it's obvious that his behaviour in threads that I haven't even contributed in suggests that I'm not the problem. He even said "Exit skidders enter toonpack"... which translates to "I WILL FIND SOMEBODY TO HAVE THIS ARGUMENT WITH". I don't know what you're even playing at here Craig, being a proper tosser, you can ban me all you like, I'm honestly not that bothered at all.

I'm honestly not that bothered at all.

In that event we won't see anymore 'entertainment' of LeazesMag from yourself and it should be the end of the matter.

Time will tell.

As long as I'm here I'll say what I want to the cunt, tell him what an idiot he is whenever I like, just like everybody else does. If you want to single me out, I don't give a fuck.

As long as I'm here I'll say what I want to the cunt, tell him what an idiot he is whenever I like, just like everybody else does. If you want to single me out, I don't give a fuck.

OK <_<