Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The issue was some racist chanting at a football match, which I condemned, yet you chose it as a platform to decry an entire country as war criminals. Yes you probably should have qualified your statements but you didn't.

Anyway, fuck it, I've had enough your shit, I have better things to do with my time than exchange insults with you,and listen to you spout racist bollocks on every subject regardless of your ignorance of it.

Bye

dovidenja picka

Oh dear, the opinion of the NI version of Stevie is being offered up as an expert voice on all things Irish again.

Oh dear. I think they may have a spor of a clue having been brought up during the troubles.

I've got a friend who lives in Lisburn in Northern Ireland but was brought up near the Shankill Road, I've just shown him what you've written and he thinks it's bollocks. If the IRA had've wanted 8000 dead in a day they could have, different wars, different agendas, and he said something about the Serbs which I entirely agree with but won't put on here due to PC wanks getting emotional.

Thats fair enough. The IRA wanted the British state out of Northern Ireland and a united Ireland and the UDA etc wanted Ulster to remain British. The Serbs wanted an ethnically pure Serbia. But for me it amounted to the same thing. A fight for the power to rule.

Why are you incapable of forming an opinion? You comment on other peoples opinions, usually with some readers letters in the viz type response, just curious as to why you never form opinions of your own, and have an ambition to be a clever cunt in every single thread.

You are of the opinion that every serb is a low-life mass murderer, what is there to argue? Bad seeds are found in every country, hardly grounds for calling out an entire nation.

For what its worth I think alot of that applies to the germans too in WWII, but that is for another day to debate.

If the IRA had've wanted 8000 dead in a day they could have

Utter bollocks, would have been a suicide spree for all IRA`s involved then and they would have been mowed down before they got anywhere near that number.

The difference here is that the ethnic cleansing could go about unchecked and that they got away with it ( for the time being).

Given similar conditions Im sure IRA would have been tempted to do the same.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Utter bollocks, would have been a suicide spree for all IRA`s involved then and they would have been mowed down before they got anywhere near that number.

The difference here is that the ethnic cleansing could go about unchecked and that they got away with it ( for the time being).

Given similar conditions Im sure IRA would have been tempted to do the same.

You haven't got a clue mate, literally you have no idea or comprehension of what living in Ulster is like. Why would you even contradict someone who lives there and was brought up amongst paramilitaries you complete fuckwit?

tbf, it was me that brought it up.

Aye he's being a prick today, he has days like this, normally when he's not getting enough attention. He's not always like that though thankfully.

No one should have to come on here and have their nationality described as "the worst people in Europe". We're talking about racist chanting at a football match - a well known gathering ground for the worst in every society - which is a disgrace, but to start generalising about a nation and referencing war atrocities is out of order and shouldn't be allowed.

Is there a country in the Eastern Europe that Stevie hasn't called, 'the worst cunts in Europe'?

I just take it to mean he's been back on Wikipedia 'educating' himself again

You can add Jews and Muslims to that. As well as Americans and Australians. And people from Birmingham, Liverpool, Scotland, Sunderland, London. . .

I think it boils down to an inbuilt hatred of anyone different to you unfortunately. Which is 99.9% of the planet

............. 380,000 Jews were deported by 30 June 1944 – the rounding-up was undertaken by the Hungarian Gendarmerie

85% of the 80k jews in Amsterdam were arrested by Dutch policemen and transported to concentration camps on Dutch trains driven by Dutch drivers with Dutch guards. In Denmark the locals decided to stick up for the Jews and only 5% were murdered. Now who thinks the Dutch are terrible,horrible collaborating cunts?...anyone?..

85% of the 80k jews in Amsterdam were arrested by Dutch policemen and transported to concentration camps on Dutch trains driven by Dutch drivers with Dutch guards. In Denmark the locals decided to stick up for the Jews and only 5% were murdered. Now who thinks the Dutch are terrible,horrible collaborating cunts?...anyone?..

Typical Danes, too drunk to do their job properly.

(Well, since we're doing gruesome stereotyping today...)

You can add Jews and Muslims to that. As well as Americans and Australians. And people from Birmingham, Liverpool, Scotland, Sunderland, London. . .

I think it boils down to an inbuilt hatred of anyone different to you unfortunately. Which is 99.9% of the planet

Nowt wrong with Indians or Greeks for that matter. People from Chester Le Street with mackem accents on the other hand....

Pretty sure you have tarred Greeks with the same brush too in the past when talking about them being bailed out by the EU.

Do you genuinely believe the stuff you write when you pigeon hole entire nations or is it just an act you put on?