Barton

peasepud

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hum well burning down sjp is going abit far like but this is all the fat gits fault selling our best player and been left with the left overs now it seems some of the left overs arnt happy either.

I've been waiting for this news ever since transfer deadline day! Would be good to know where this has come from, but regardless.... bollocks.

I was wrong about Barton having previously slated his talent, he's proven to be a class player and Hughton's regular right sided role really brought him on. Really hope we can keep hold of him. The only saving grace is potentially his reputation may put a lot of clubs off his trail! I'm surprised he wasn't chased more in Jan.

Edited by Li3nZ

end of the day those players that we have left are probably worried now because they might think there next in line to be sold for a stupid price so its a possibility barton could be next out the door.

No great surprise. Probably the beginning of the exodus. I'm expecting some transfer requests in the summer.

yea i have bad feeling to he will sell our remaining players to get abit more cash in his bursting wallet of 35 mill

Edited by DEADMAN

No great surprise. Probably the beginning of the exodus. I'm expecting some transfer requests in the summer.

I can't think why. Llambias and Rapey are already working on bringing a replacement in the summer who'll bang in 30 goals a season (on loan, for 15k a week). Joey will see the light when that happens, oh yes.