Newcastle v Bolton

Guest LeazesLad

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given they were the hosts to arguably our worst performance this season i feel we need to take them to task and get revenge for what was quite frankly, an embarrassing match for all involved.

We are in good form and their away form is leaving a lot to be desired HOWEVER these things are made to be broken (see the brum match last week) so they are not to be taken lightly.

I see a 2 or 3-1 to the toon, potentially trailing at half time with Nolan and Best On the scoresheet, Lover maybe getting his 2nd against them

Marshy, what is that mad walk you're doing in your ava? That ball looks like it was never under control at any point.

:o

You know i'm not entirely sure! it was a year or so ago in our first sunday league outing - league photgrapher was taking pics throughout and for some reason managed to catch that one!

It was at the end of a sprint down the left wing, cut in past one bloke then that geezer on the right came in to get me as i went to go outside again! decided to take a strike (want too far out from the box) and believe it or not managed to force a fairly decent palm away from the keeper!

To this day though ill admit it's still a mystery to me what contortion mastery is going on in that pic xD

18 minutes til baby sitter arrives

:o:( :( :( :( :( :( :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl:

Starting 11?

---Harper---

---Simmo---Willo---Colo---Enrique---

---Barton---Nolan---Tiote---Jonas---

---Best---Lovenkrands---

Would that be 3 games unchanged?

I think we are gonna muller this lot today :o

Thought Lovenkrands was doubtful.

Pardew said he should be ok.

If not then we could see Raylor on the right, Barton moved inside with Tiote and Nolan in the hole behind Best. That or Ranger and Best up top.