Newcastle v Bolton

Guest LeazesLad

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 3 is woeful :o . Think we will do these though. Nolan and Barton to get one each.

More importantly, what are you drinking/eating/seeing outside your window? What minutiae of your life can you regale us with via your mobile device? Inquiring minds want to know.

4th game in a row unchanged. Different bench though.

NUFC: Harper, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Enrique, Gutierrez, Tiote, Nolan, Barton, Best and Lovenkrands.

SUBS: Krul, Perch, Campbell, Saylor, Raylor, Ranger and Kuqi.

Looking at the bench kinda shows how weak the squad is mind.

3-0 :o

What'd u have Besty? Sweet onion chicken teriyaki is my faves totally lol! Sat here eating oatmeal, not feelin well but anythin 4 da t00n lol! :(

Italian BMT, was decent, I'll let you know later on when I shit it oot. :o

Page 3 is woeful :( . Think we will do these though. Nolan and Barton to get one each.

More importantly, what are you drinking/eating/seeing outside your window? What minutiae of your life can you regale us with via your mobile device? Inquiring minds want to know.

Pizza baguette and Coffee since you ask :o . A dog is barking outside my window and the snow is snowing.

To keep everyone else updated on mundane shit... by the time this game is over it will be roughly 6 hours before I play a pre-season friendly. The problem? I also need to try to slip in some sleep. :o

To keep everyone else updated on mundane shit... by the time this game is over it will be roughly 6 hours before I play a pre-season friendly. The problem? I also need to try to slip in some sleep. :o

On that OzT, what div you guys this season?

And are you interested in a pre-season game?

Raylor.. :o

I guess they wanted someone to take over on free-kick duties.

Thigh injury it was for Barton.

If Raylor is too rusty I'd think about Lovelyhands down the left with Jonas switching to the right.