well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Someone PM me please aswell

He used to post some rank awful crap on this lads facebook wall i know, then he got deleted and started writing on the lads lasses wall, he is a proper wrong'un

See he's famous. People think it's just me exposing him but I'm just like Columbo compared to the FBI. Just one more fing, what was he writing on the lads twitter, and how did you come about him?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put my name down for the next PM. His Twitter account shows he's a right racist nob, but that is not to say he's a potential Fred West or Jeffery Dahmer. If there is more than stories floating like a fart in the wind, then he should be dealt with by the police.

Guest alex
Someone PM me please aswell

He used to post some rank awful crap on this lads facebook wall i know, then he got deleted and started writing on the lads lasses wall, he is a proper wrong'un

See he's famous. People think it's just me exposing him but I'm just like Columbo compared to the FBI. Just one more fing, what was he writing on the lads twitter, and how did you come about him?

:lol:

Well this lad had him as a friend through facebook, must have been through one of the NUFC fan pages on Facebook but i'm not quite sure, but the other members of the site warned him that he was a bit "weird" but he didnt think anything of it and whenever the lad would write a status, this Paul Robbins character would write some comment about sex and pointless blabber, it was totally unnecessary, which whenever i looked at the comment i would be thinking "WTF, why whould anyone write that, it's embarrasing" and he kept doing it a few more times, until the lad deleted him, and then the wrong'un posted numerous times on his lasses wall asking why he'd been deleted and other unnecessary gash

Well this lad had him as a friend through facebook, must have been through one of the NUFC fan pages on Facebook but i'm not quite sure, but the other members of the site warned him that he was a bit "weird" but he didnt think anything of it and whenever the lad would write a status, this Paul Robbins character would write some comment about sex and pointless blabber, it was totally unnecessary, which whenever i looked at the comment i would be thinking "WTF, why whould anyone write that, it's embarrasing" and he kept doing it a few more times, until the lad deleted him, and then the wrong'un posted numerous times on his lasses wall asking why he'd been deleted and other unnecessary gash

Was the lad 18 or under by any chance?

He would have been 18 I think as it happened last year and i was in the same year at school as him

and cheers for the PM, i just got finished reading it and was about to post the lads age on here so you knew

:lol::D :D :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

18 is legal though...................................to buy alcohol :lol:. Still it conjures up all sort of images that should never be thought. And thanks for the PM, I'll never look at a bottle of HP sauce in the same way. And have never thought of using an industrial fan in that way in a million years.

Just for reference Stevie- I am not bored with Wyngate. (:lol:)

PMs all the way please.

Wyngate :D paulwyngate man, Wyngate's where John Harl lives, don't want to confuse matters.

Just for reference Stevie- I am not bored with Wyngate. (:lol:)

PMs all the way please.

Wyngate :D paulwyngate man, Wyngate's where John Harl lives, don't want to confuse matters.

Wynyard ye dafty.

Anyway , get busy pm wise Columbo. :D

Cunts like Tecato piping up. My source hasn't replied yet. Hopefully more revelations later. I can see a film in this like. John Goodman as Paulwyn, Peter Fark as me. I tell you how I think this will end, on the front page of the Evening Chronicle. One little revelation is that he stinks like fuck, you can tell anyway though, and also he is EXTREMELY WELL KNOWN around his area, like one of them like every fucka knows. He has a walking stick and it takes him 15 minutes to walk to the shops which is 200 yards from his door apparently. If there's anything interesting to tell later, I'll keep yous informed.

Sorry Fist, Wynyard aye, Wyngate's the solicitors.

Just to be sensible for a rare moment, Stevie, I think Tom was right to suggest you tread carefully- you don't want to get yourself into any bother over the fat racist.

That's not to say I don't want me updates :lol: just thought it worth stating.

Just to be sensible for a rare moment, Stevie, I think Tom was right to suggest you tread carefully- you don't want to get yourself into any bother over the fat racist.

That's not to say I don't want me updates :lol: just thought it worth stating.

Wise words like IMO. And I'm not coming at it purely from the angle of protecting this place, I just reckon you might want to be careful what you're typing in public view.