Holidays 2011

smoggeordie

When you going to NY Nick?

Am going to Miami for 5 nights in April, then to the West Coast (LA, OC, San Diego) and on to Vegas for 4 nights. Never been to America before so pretty excited!

Going to Turkey in September for an all inclusive gig with the mrs. Seems like ages away.

Going to a stag weekend at the Grand National in April, probably have a week up in Northumberland either camping or in a chalet early summer, then a week in Gran Canaria doing nowt but eating, drinking and getting burnt later in the summer. Might have a city break / trip to somewhere in Europe later in the year.

Am going to Miami for 5 nights in April, then to the West Coast (LA, OC, San Diego) and on to Vegas for 4 nights. Never been to America before so pretty excited!

Going to Turkey in September for an all inclusive gig with the mrs. Seems like ages away.

Nah i've never been to yankland either mate. Along with Sydney, NYC is one of the main cities in the world I want to visit. We're going 28th may - 3rd June straight after my summer exams. Just booked up Statue of Liberty today, going to try to book most other things fairly sharpish too to guarantee good seats. Going to broadway show, Mets game etc...

Hope you save plenty of your spending money for Vegas mate :(

Nah i've never been to yankland either mate. Along with Sydney, NYC is one of the main cities in the world I want to visit. We're going 28th may - 3rd June straight after my summer exams. Just booked up Statue of Liberty today, going to try to book most other things fairly sharpish too to guarantee good seats. Going to broadway show, Mets game etc...

Hope you save plenty of your spending money for Vegas mate :(

:lol: It's lucky we're doing Vegas last otherwise I could have ended up a bit financially buggered for the trip. Was reading up about Miami yesterday, meant to be really expensive if you don't know where you're going.

Las Vegas/San Francisco/LA then Australia for Easter, but I'm now looking at another "big" holiday either towards the end of the year, or a couple of little trips throughout.

just broke wind in key to the song I'm listening

Last time I went for something eat in Newcastle the same thing happened. The problem was brown water come from me rear.

Lies, you've never left your mental institution.

New York and then Barbados for my main one. Also got a week in the Italian lakes and a week in Fort William. Probably head to the lakes and North Wales and then Liverpool for the match too. All this costs far too much like.

supposed to be going to a wedding in ibiza, which we might extend for a week or two. won't be at all like the last time i went there mind as will have a baby with us by then. that pretty much rules out any long haul holidays this year too for the first time in a few years

Would love to go somewhere exotic but the bairns too wee for that malarkey. Having a week at the end of March to see the Stockholm branch of the family. As we will be 5 adults and 4 children cant really stay with wor kid so have just rented an apartment in Sodermalm for a week. Cost about the same as 2 flights to Australia.

Taking kids on their first holiday, thats to Salou in May as we wanted a short flight. Going to Milan for 3 days in April (to see AC v Inter) and hoping to get to Dubai to the Rugby 7's in December but thats still a bit in the air.