Chelsea trying everything to bury this story...

Craig

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave him alone sandman you prat, he already said he has learning difficulties so stop being a cunt.

Honestly Kevin, does your hypocrisy know no bounds?

I'll give you the get-out option that you're winding Sandman up, but I know your not.

Despite the fact that he has now told you that he has learning difficulties, you still dont back down and admit you were in the wrong. How noble of you Sandman.

other than the fact he posts like he's 5 yrs old I've seen nothing to indicate he has learning difficulties, so you can pipe the fuck down as well, and lets say I knew, how would i be wrong? what would i be wrong about?

Hang on, are we talking about Kevin or Deadman?

Tell you what, show me the thread where Deadman says he has issues and I'll go easy on him, hows that sound? you certainly seem to have a hardon for him

No offence but this isn't the Jeremy Kyle show... You've said you've got issues so people have got to take that as it is as we're never going to meet you! Enough of the sob stories though fella.

look i cant help my messages with puncuation i have had learning problems since i left college it seems it gets worse not better

You do understand the concept though?

What was this thread about again?

Oh yeah, Ashley Cole.

Anyway, just as a thought I used to sell air rifles (in a shop not a pub or something) and you know if you've ever shot one if it's cocked. He shot the lad for a joke and it went wrong, because it's not funny.. An uncocked air rifle trigger is easy to pull but when cocked the trigger is pulling against the pressure of the spring it's really hard to shoot by accident.

Unless it was a Co2 one, but still, he's a twat for pointing it at someone anyway.

What was this thread about again?

Oh yeah, Ashley Cole.

Anyway, just as a thought I used to sell air rifles (in a shop not a pub or something) and you know if you've ever shot one if it's cocked. He shot the lad for a joke and it went wrong, because it's not funny.. An uncocked air rifle trigger is easy to pull but when cocked the trigger is pulling against the pressure of the spring it's really hard to shoot by accident.

Unless it was a Co2 one, but still, he's a twat for pointing it at someone anyway.

It's obvious he's done it for a laugh and knew what he was doing. He's billy big bollocks and the lad he shot was just a nobody, so he can do what he likes. He probably doesn't think he's done anything wrong. "Don't they know who I am?" etc.

Prosecute the tool, is what I say. Everything I've ever heard about Cole suggests he's a prick, now he's a dangerous prick too.

True. It just screams to me of a school bully story. Only Ashley Cole is old enough to supposedly know better.

The problem is that the lad who got shot obviously can get more money from Chelsea to say it was an accident than he could get in compo or off Max Clifford.

True. It just screams to me of a school bully story. Only Ashley Cole is old enough to supposedly know better.

The problem is that the lad who got shot obviously can get more money from Chelsea to say it was an accident than he could get in compo or off Max Clifford.

Yeah, plus if you make waves against a club like Chelsea, you'll probably never get a fair chance to make it as a player. It's a shame though.