New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's just the fit of the shirt. I have one in L & it's massive!

It's his face that gies the biggest impression of the weight coming on. It's consistent with his lazy performances of late.

Plus

1533fullimage.jpg

1584fullimage.jpg

Apparently they've now got the rights from NUFC to make any shirt up to the adidas range which they're not going to bother with. Had a look today and the material is virtually the same as the original which the scoredraw ones in the club shop weren't. (If you owned an original, you'll know what I mean).

ITK = Expect one with Greenalls on it in the future. ;)

I'm a large in that shirt! They were quite small, or certainly the originals are smaller after years of washing.

I got one on ebay a couple of years back that was a medium and it was way too small, ended up giving it to a housemate to save him from supporting Norwich.

Looking forward to all these ones TOFFS are going to make. I want one of the Greenalls ones from 87/88 (Gazza's last season). Loved that shirt and the club's effort is well off!!

I think it's just the fit of the shirt. I have one in L & it's massive!

It's his face that gies the biggest impression of the weight coming on. It's consistent with his lazy performances of late.

BAN.

I'm a large in that shirt! They were quite small, or certainly the originals are smaller after years of washing.

I got one on ebay a couple of years back that was a medium and it was way too small, ended up giving it to a housemate to save him from supporting Norwich.

THOMAS!!!

I have a large in perfect nick I'd have swapped for that medium.

We could have had something beautiful...

Toffs need to make this one, my first toon shirt! newcastle_united_1982-1983-change.gifn536961342_2301737_1835.jpg Excuse the hair and teeth :lol:

That's a great top, I had a shirt like it where you could buy it from Parrish's on Shields Road, (The Fenwick of Byker), :D and it came with a badge which your mam could sew on. :lol:

That must've been a hand-me-down that you had judging by your age?

• 2 weeks later...