New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these class Puma kits, they're bound to do a crap one..... and ours is still to be announced.

Yep I have no doubt it'll be that horrible effort from a few months ago. I don't really rate any of the puma kits yet if I'm honest. Some of them are decent looking but they don't come close to representing value for money which is obvious when you see that Besty got a shirt from a foreign site that is as good as the real thing.

5-a-side team sorted. Some side as well.

Oh yes B)

All these class Puma kits, they're bound to do a crap one..... and ours is still to be announced.

Yep I have no doubt it'll be that horrible effort from a few months ago. I don't really rate any of the puma kits yet if I'm honest. Some of them are decent looking but they don't come close to representing value for money which is obvious when you see that Besty got a shirt from a foreign site that is as good as the real thing.

5-a-side team sorted. Some side as well.

Oh yes B)

I'm the Pirlo, I need a tackler alongside me.

I reckon our new home kit will be revealed next week, or early the following one.

Assuming the club stick to playing the last home game of the season in it.

Apparently they had the new kit at the training ground today so no doubt they were taking pictures of it.

Premier League - Norwich call police on teen fan for kit leak

Thu, 19 Apr 12:53:00 2012

Norwich City called the police after a 17-year-old fan leaked the club's new kit 12 hours before its official unveiling.

Brown did not hack the website but rather was able to take the pictures from a page that was being worked on.IT student Chris Brown obtained the pictures from the club's official website as it was being updated and published them on Twitter and internet forums.

The season ticket holder said he was sorry for upsetting his favourite football team.

"I'm sorry for any offence I might have caused to the club, but I would never do anything malicious or spiteful because I do have an interest and love the football club," Brown told the BBC.

Norwich phoned Brown at 04:30 on Wednesday morning asking him how he obtained the pictures before informing the police.

"I feel Norwich could have handled it better," said Chris's mother Trish.

"I feel they could have spoken to Chris and myself... and just discussed why he'd done it, asked him a few more questions, before involving the police.

"He knows he's probably done wrong by taking it a bit further, but that was just excitement to show other people what he had done."

Norfolk Police said in a statement: "We can confirm we are making inquiries into a reported electronic security breach. A 17-year-old boy is assisting us with our inquiries."

The club's chief executive David McNally explained why the club involved the police.

"We are the guardians of the football club whilst we're here and so we will protect our property," he said.

"Our property in the digital age involves our intellectual property, so we won't allow anybody to come in and take it from us."

McNally also defended the club's decision to launch a new shirt after using their current jersey for just one season.

"Let me tell you, big football clubs change their kit every year. If we are a big football club then we have to act like a big football club," he said.

"If we don't, we are at a competitive disadvantage to other big football clubs and the vast majority of supporters prefer the kit to change every year."

What utter twats!

Premier League - Norwich call police on teen fan for kit leak

Thu, 19 Apr 12:53:00 2012

Norwich City called the police after a 17-year-old fan leaked the club's new kit 12 hours before its official unveiling.

Brown did not hack the website but rather was able to take the pictures from a page that was being worked on.IT student Chris Brown obtained the pictures from the club's official website as it was being updated and published them on Twitter and internet forums.

The season ticket holder said he was sorry for upsetting his favourite football team.

"I'm sorry for any offence I might have caused to the club, but I would never do anything malicious or spiteful because I do have an interest and love the football club," Brown told the BBC.

Norwich phoned Brown at 04:30 on Wednesday morning asking him how he obtained the pictures before informing the police.

"I feel Norwich could have handled it better," said Chris's mother Trish.

"I feel they could have spoken to Chris and myself... and just discussed why he'd done it, asked him a few more questions, before involving the police.

"He knows he's probably done wrong by taking it a bit further, but that was just excitement to show other people what he had done."

Norfolk Police said in a statement: "We can confirm we are making inquiries into a reported electronic security breach. A 17-year-old boy is assisting us with our inquiries."

The club's chief executive David McNally explained why the club involved the police.

"We are the guardians of the football club whilst we're here and so we will protect our property," he said.

"Our property in the digital age involves our intellectual property, so we won't allow anybody to come in and take it from us."

McNally also defended the club's decision to launch a new shirt after using their current jersey for just one season.

"Let me tell you, big football clubs change their kit every year. If we are a big football club then we have to act like a big football club," he said.

"If we don't, we are at a competitive disadvantage to other big football clubs and the vast majority of supporters prefer the kit to change every year."

What utter twats!

I bet Delia rung the old bill herself having downed a bottle or two of Croft Original first like...

"Where are you???"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8JLkwzpd0

:lol:

I reckon our new home kit will be revealed next week, or early the following one.

Assuming the club stick to playing the last home game of the season in it.

It'll be a week on Monday I reckon (30th April). We'll be wearing for the last home game of the season which is the following Saturday and I'm pretty certain the last couple of years we've released it in the proceeding week.

I could be wrong but I'm almost certain that was one of the prototypes for this season's kit. We'll find out in the next 10 days or so though I guess.