New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's like most home shirts people will moan how shit it is when it comes out and then say how it's grown on them by September time.

It seems to be loosely based on this shirt >

Newcastle-04-Home-USE_6.jpg

So from a distance it'll probably be alright.

Just to clarify - the 'spiked shirt' image or frankenshirt as it's now known first appeared in january & the same designs seem to be in the next seasons Kawasaki Frontale shirt.

12frontale.jpg

We've just got to hope it's a prototype and they give us a similar shirt to the utterly perfect Botafogo shirt.

In addition the other horrorshows from footballshirtculture.com correspond with other Puma designs.

Such as the new Italy away kit...

Italy_2D00_Away_2D00_2012_2D00_Img1.jpg

Italy_2D00_Away_2D00_2012_2D00_Img12.jpg

newcastle-united-12-13-puma-home-away-third-football-shirts-leaked-d.jpg

It only appeared in January! (To Craig)

It only appeared on t'Internet in January Tom, there'd have been half a dozen produced a year ago and paraded to the club though - this could well be one of them.

I'm thinking it's a current prototype as it syncs with both the new Italy designs & a current Puma design for next season.

It makes no odds as I've no doubt that the next shirt is going to be shite anyway :lol:

It didn't make it's way to the forums - strangely - or the sites that deal specifically in leaked shirts etc etc but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

It didn't make it's way to the forums - strangely - or the sites that deal specifically in leaked shirts etc etc but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

100% saw that shirt last year on a site, not sure where but I recognise it cause its gash

Two minutes on photoshop, bit scrappy but if done properly it would be our finest kit in years.

2j5hts6.jpg

Aye, if you're a 14 year old anorexic girl. <_<

im sorted then!

really want that to be it now, thanks tom :(

My parents have just come back from Mexico too. Going round there in a bit, I'm betting if I get anything, its not going to be a football shirt. (Not that I expect anything, it's their holiday, but still. Foreign random football shirt might be nice. I did get up at 4.30 in the bastard morning to take them to the airport).