New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

Not a fan of that personally. But then I'm not a fan of retro-looking shirts, or any with collars like the above.

Still don't 'get' the hate some have for our new kit. Is is simply because of the thick stripes and blank black patch on the back?

It's a monochrome Arsenal kit with a couple of white lines painted down the middle. All that's missing is a few cat's eyes on the centre black stripe and it's a fucking road.

The Huddersfield kit done in black and white would be class.

I think it looks cheap.

Guarenteed that if we got that in black and white people would be moaning as well.

maybe taste in kits is an age thing? I love the retro looking kits and agree with previous posts that the Huddersfield top is nice and that our asics top was a great shirt - barring the clicky material. I do however think our last decent home shirt was the one with Northern Rock in blue on the front (2004-2006?) but our last really great shirt was the adidas grandad collar 1995-1997.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty certain MattM4 did a version of a shirt Shearer was wearing but with red numbers and it looked even better.

shearred.jpg

:blush:

Anyone who see's that and doesn't reckon red numbers look the dog's bollocks need their fucking eyes testing tbh :icon_lol:

Pretty certain MattM4 did a version of a shirt Shearer was wearing but with red numbers and it looked even better.

shearred.jpg

:rolleyes:

Anyone who see's that and doesn't reckon red numbers look the dog's bollocks need their fucking eyes testing tbh :blush:

:icon_lol:

Good god... it's not orange, it's beige - our new away strip allegedly...

newcastle-away-jersey-2012-away1.jpg

And people claim the yellow one we had in the Championship was bad!!! YUK!!!

I don't see why we have to have such a rank one. Surely throughout the entire design process, the initial ideas, making a draft, getting feedback etc etc, from pre production somebody, somebody has to just say, even a whisper...''Can I stop you there...THAT IS RANK!'

I don't see why we have to have such a rank one. Surely throughout the entire design process, the initial ideas, making a draft, getting feedback etc etc, from pre production somebody, somebody has to just say, even a whisper...''Can I stop you there...THAT IS RANK!'

It's just a keeper shirt, I won't be losing any sleep over it.