New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to get the new milan shirt. Looks class with the Scudetto on + champions league stuff and name and number but for a shirt like that in milan it would have been €110 so I thought I'd get a £35 sports direct job instead and get the patches + n&n off the net!

Our new shirt is out today.

Anyone?

Thought not.

Er, yeah, actually. I'm content with it; no difference really to what you see in pictures of it.

You know full well that some like (or at least, don't mind) it. I don't think it's half as bad as some make out.

If anyone here can get one of the gold badge version I wouldn't mind buying it off you, I think it looks ok heresy though it may be.

As for the Barcelona kit, it's not bad at all, plus a little bit of history with the first sponsor and all.

Everyone had it on in Milan and I was green with envy as it looked so smart but there was no way I was paying Italian prices for a shirt!

Guest alex

For its sheer rubbishness, it reminds me of this. My Mam, whilst holidaying in Florida, thought I would like it:

1101-2761-100.jpg

Wtf?

For its sheer rubbishness, it reminds me of this. My Mam, whilst holidaying in Florida, thought I would like it:

1101-2761-100.jpg

Wtf?

At least Mr Pawter doesn't look like he's half way through snapping a log off, unlike the Goodfellas!

btw Leon Best obviously needs a little more roughage in his diet.

Barca shirts have been ruined by that sponsor. Having another sponsor on the back just makes it even worse. With that said, the home top is the worst effort Nike have done for them in years regardless of sponsors.

I yearn for the days of the sponsorless Barca kit.

Barca shirts have been ruined by that sponsor. Having another sponsor on the back just makes it even worse. With that said, the home top is the worst effort Nike have done for them in years regardless of sponsors.

I yearn for the days of the sponsorless Barca kit.

Unicef aren't a sponsor though, Barca pay them to put the name on their top, and £150mil from Qatar is not to be sniffed at...this is the first season the name will be on the shirt

It's a plain black shirt, but I fucking love that Barca top. The sponsor does ruin it though, not because it's Barca and they've sold out, I just think it's a shit font.

seems to me, most sides that have the vertical stripes with the exception of milan, have been royally mugged off. that barca shirt is pretty average, and ours is not great either. inters new one is just about ok....

It's a plain black shirt, but I fucking love that Barca top. The sponsor does ruin it though, not because it's Barca and they've sold out, I just think it's a shit font.

That's a bit harsh, even they've realised even they needed more cash to remain competitive and at least the sponsor is a non profit organisation.

300522.jpg

:angry:

That Goodfellas one btw :rolleyes: How fucking naff and low-rent can one t-shirt be?

When I was a bairn in the early 90's I used to have a t-shirt with 3 cartoon dinosaurs in toon shirts on it and "St. James Park" written in the Jurassic Park font - even at 12 or 13 I thought it was gash!

The new home shirt looks a bit better in the flesh like.

I've been in town today, and seen it in a couple of the shops on Northumberland street.