New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barca shirts have been ruined by that sponsor. Having another sponsor on the back just makes it even worse. With that said, the home top is the worst effort Nike have done for them in years regardless of sponsors.

I yearn for the days of the sponsorless Barca kit.

Unicef aren't a sponsor though, Barca pay them to put the name on their top, and £150mil from Qatar is not to be sniffed at...this is the first season the name will be on the shirt

I know UNICEF aren't a sponsor, if you want to be pedantic. For sponsor, read "another organization's logo".

JJB in South Shields had a male model outside launching it today. It just looks plain stupid in the flesh like a black waist coat.

Definitely not liking it at the minute. Maybe like the banana one it may grow on me when we take to the field in it.

Went to Sports Direct (Don't worry no purchase!) today to see what it's like in person on my way home. Must admit i'm impressed, there was last seasons kit next to it and the material feels 200000x better and it genuinely looks nice. Can't believe how much the shirts grown on me

You can see the look they were going for, but the fact that there is no stripes on it is inexcusable IMO.

Got the 12th men Membership Edition with the golden badge today at work.

First, didn’t expect such a quick delivery :icon_lol:

I was doubtful first about the look of the shirt , but decided to order the 12th men Membership Edition cause it looked class. Haven't seen it for real, Risky decision I know hehe

So, had a first short look and I’m thrilled! :icon_lol:

Absolute class look IMO, especially with the golden badge, the puma’s, 1892 and so on.

And there’s no BLOODY Northern Rock sticker on it, just printed in the design, feels smoothly and light, summer can come :icon_lol:

Unfortunately I couldn’t wear it till now but will after work.

Really like the material, no holes on the whole kit like the current one if you understand what I mean. Only on the back where the number will be printed and under the arms and side of me beer belly :blush:

I'm really happy with it! Hope that won’t change.

No Northern Rock sticker, good look, great feeling, therefore I can live without the stripes but only for the next season :D, next kit please with stripes otherwise I'll come again to Newcastle and hunt the son of a bitch whose responsible for it! :icon_lol: If I won't find him, I just kill Ashley :D WAHAHAHAH!!!

Edited by Ricola (Black and White)

im hoping my old man will get me the new shirt when im up there in a couple weeks seeing as it is my birthday at the time.

glad that piece of cardboard has gone from the front will probably get the crest on the back of the shirt rather than a number as i dont want to jinx myself and see them pissoff over the summer.

I was first in the queue. Camped oot with me paraplegic mate for four days to make sure I got in first. Magic. Only for the home shirt, like, as I want to give the other fans the chance to get the away top first.

EDIT: my mate's Steven Hawkings btw. "Toon Army" "Tyres off if you love the toon" (sounds better if you imitate the electronic voice, like :D

Edited by snakehips

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/News/Gallery/0,..._medium=twitter

Loads of pictures of the team in new kit from yesterdays launch. Still dont like it.

I hated it when I first saw it, and I think it's even worse seeing the players with it on. See the players in a line all signing shirts, if I was one of the kids, I'd gan "not yee" when I got to Smith, like Bridge with John Terry.

See the players in a line all signing shirts, if I was one of the kids, I'd gan "not yee" when I got to Smith, like Bridge with John Terry.

I'm sure most adults getting shirts signed would too. Who the fuck is Alan Smith?

probably get the crest on the back of the shirt rather than a number as i dont want to jinx myself and see them pissoff over the summer.

i will get a number when im in Newcastle in December, im just to scared about players leaving in the summer, therefore i will wait hehe.

Well, i bought the current Kits last December in the St James' Park Club store, got judas on the home kit FFS!!! :D

Edited by Ricola (Black and White)

Been in the toon about 12 hours. Up here for a funeral, sadly. A dear old toon fanatic mate of mine from school died from an anureysum (sp, I'm pissed) at just 32.

Anyway, must have spotted at least 12 people wearing thecnew kit in my trip home via the boozer