New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope it's a red herring but I very much doubt the real shirt is going to differ much from the above. Heartbreaking when you look at the Botafogo kit.,

Wouldn't say its heartbreaking, like. Just a bit naff.

As is custom nowadays I'm gonna have to see it in the flesh for full judgement.

Got used to and kind if like the current top.

Edited by Davey Dave

Spikes are a bit minging without them it would be a sizeable improvement on this seasons.

I've always preferred a predominantly black strip - the 2004ish era with the blue northern rock was better than the one that followed with the golden sponsor. This is similar to that one.

Why are people assuming this is real and not just one of the mock ups that pop around this time of year?

That advert is pretty condemning evidence...

Why are people assuming this is real and not just one of the mock ups that pop around this time of year?

The image was leaked in january - now the stripes on an advert on the official site correlate with the leaked image - i.e the spikes.

I've often thought about wearing a shirt & tie for 5 a side but it's never seemed to be worth the hassle.

:lol:

I think, rather than a newcastle shirt this season (unless the away is lovely) I'll head for soccertriads and pick up some cheap european team shirts

Edited by Semimental

:lol:

I think, rather than a newcastle shirt this season (unless the away is lovely) I'll head for soccertriads and pick up some cheap european team shirts

I haven't bought a shirt in a couple of years - a Newcastle shirt anyway - as I generally prefer to wear a scarf to the match, but I'll wear it on derby day or whatever. It all depends.

It's all about Mexican shirts for 5 a side these days.