• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juventus_1112_nike_away_leaked.jpg

Nike somehow worse than Puma.

Designed by Pauly D:

dj-pauly-d-gets-his-own-sho__oPt.jpg

Who's Pauly D? We don't know many yanks in this country, just people like Mel Gibson, and Emma Thompson but they aren't even yank. Last week some yank connected to Liverpool said they'd be using Lebran Jameson as a marketing tool cos he's the most recognisable person in world sport, I'd less than one percent of the British population had heard of him let alone knew what he looked like.

Who's Pauly D? We don't know many yanks in this country, just people like Mel Gibson, and Emma Thompson but they aren't even yank. Last week some yank connected to Liverpool said they'd be using Lebran Jameson as a marketing tool cos he's the most recognisable person in world sport, I'd less than one percent of the British population had heard of him let alone knew what he looked like.

Nee idea who that fella is like, would have thought Beckham was still the most recognisable sportsman in the world personally, or maybe C Ronaldo/Messi??

Edited by angrysteve

He's on Jersey Shore

Where a few yanks get put into a hoose and then just go out and gan clubbing

You'll probably hear about it alot more soon because theres gonna be a Geordie Shore on MTV soon <_<

Ireland & Best down at Tup Tup Palace? :D

He's on Jersey Shore

You'll probably hear about it alot more soon because theres gonna be a Geordie Shore on MTV soon :D

Ireland & Best down at Tup Tup Palace? :blush:

Folan aswell, how can you forget his 6 pack <_<

I couldn't remember the bairns name! is he even old enough to booze?

He's on Jersey Shore

You'll probably hear about it alot more soon because theres gonna be a Geordie Shore on MTV soon :D

Ireland & Best down at Tup Tup Palace? :icon_lol:

Folan aswell, how can you forget his 6 pack <_<

I couldn't remember the bairns name! is he even old enough to booze?

Yi were too busy dazzled by the six -packs on show man :blush:

He's on Jersey Shore

You'll probably hear about it alot more soon because theres gonna be a Geordie Shore on MTV soon <_<

That's why I posted it. I had heard that Mtv was going to be producing a show called Geordie Shore which is based on the Jersey Shore over here. My apologies.

Not big on football shirts like, but I love Athletic, and I love this shirt...

Athletic-Bilbao-11-12-umbro-Away-Shirt.jpg

Let's hope you never play for Athletico Madrid....your Twitter will go ballistic. :)

;)

Are you in the South West of France? See when I went to Bilbao in 1994, best people I've ever met, and I mean ever. Could not buy your own beer all day man. They have a little toon fan club in the town on the back of our visit there, so we must've made a big impression on them too.

Not big on football shirts like, but I love Athletic, and I love this shirt...

Athletic-Bilbao-11-12-umbro-Away-Shirt.jpg

Let's hope you never play for Athletico Madrid....your Twitter will go ballistic. :)

;)

Are you in the South West of France? See when I went to Bilbao in 1994, best people I've ever met, and I mean ever. Could not buy your own beer all day man. They have a little toon fan club in the town on the back of our visit there, so we must've made a big impression on them too.

I can believe it! I've hardly met any French people I didn't like, not saying there aren't any but if you don't come across like a tit they're pretty easy going.

I'm more towards the South coast, people here are nice and friendly although I pretty much work all the time so I've not really met that many. Sad I know. They're mostly OM fans around here, but it's mainly a rugby area.

I know where you mean though. I went busking around Biarritz and San Sebastian a long time ago and met some great people.

From today's BBC gossip:

Liverpool have clinched the most lucrative kit deal in English football history, with Boston-based Warrior Sports agreeing to pay £25m a year to replace Adidas as the Anfield club's supplier. The deal outstrips the £23.3m Nike pays Manchester United.

I bet whatever they come up with will look absolutely shite! :)