Major Earthquake N Japan - Pacific Tsunami Warning

Rob W

It gets worse- 40 minutes ago one of their nuclear plants blew up!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12720219

This is fucking grim.

It's 150 miles from Tokyo, it's also on the right on the coast, the knock on effects to the fishing industry will be huge.

Nee luck with nuclear shit like , Japan :D

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

winds me up when they report a death toll immediately after shit like this. They started with 32 yesterday...hourly updates and they're at 600....we all know the total is going to dwarf that...why the fuck report such blatantly low confirmed numbers.

Treating it like a fucking live score update. Just wait until full time cos the numbers now are meaningless.

Edited by Happy Face

winds me up when they report a death toll immediately after shit like this. They started with 32 yesterday...hourly updates and they're at 600....we all know the total is going to dwarf that...why the fuck report such blatantly low confirmed numbers.

Treating it like a fucking live score update. Just wait until full time cos the numbers now are meaningless.

And I don't doubt that we'll soon see a Totalizer TM racking up the body count for disasters like this.

Good idea building a nuclear facility in a country that experiences earthquakes every day.

no oil, no gas, bugger all coal

they haven't a lot of choice TBH