Stoke 4 Newcastle 0

jamie_gordon

Getting sick of this season now. Still nervous about our league status.

Don't think it's likely to be any different from any other season from now on by the way. On the up side I doubt we'll get relegated this season, there's too many other teams worse than us - it's not a good way to go about staying in a league though.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferguson totally lost his man there trying to chase the ball down.

Lesson 1 of the day for him.

Yeah, his enthusiasm got the better of him and he forgot about his primary duty. Let's hope we don't see any more unmarked crosses from Pennant.

Getting sick of this season now. Still nervous about our league status.

Don't think it's likely to be any different from any other season from now on by the way. On the up side I doubt we'll get relegated this season, there's too many other teams worse than us - it's not a good way to go about staying in a league though.

Problem is, these worse of teams are starting to get the points in. Only four points above the drop as things stand, not looking good from where I'm looking.

Shawcross is an ugly caricature of Nolan.

Tiote yellow FFS. Misses two games, if he didn't get a card in this the slate was wiped clean. Harsh call from the ref, no way it was a yellow though no doubt he'll say it's for persistent fouling.

Might as well have rested Tiote for todays game if it'd cleaned his yellow card threat, stupid decision by Pardew to play him really. Stoke are right dirty bastards, I hate Pulis.

I think we've been the better team.

With 5-3-2 you should get more possession of the ball and build up attacks. We have started doing this towards the end of the half.

Ferguson looks ok going forward but needs to be tighter defensively. Hopefully he'll learn quickly.

We definitely at least deserve to be level here - cant stop laughing at how dirty stoke are playing, throwing themselves to ground at any given opportunity. The keepers dive was my favorite though

Dont think we've been bad but not great neither.

We need to make use of the width with ferguson and simpson gettin on the ball more out wide.

Get fuckin lovenkrands off he is shit...put ranger on!

We can still do these <_<

Well the stats they just showed say we've been miles better, 8 shots on to their 2, 6 corners, etc etc. Hopefully we'll get a bit more luck in the 2nd half.

I'd give LovelyHands 15 more mins then drag him off he isnt getting in behind them. We could have done with Rangers height for set pieces anyway.

The atmosphere sounds terrible there. You can hear the players calling for the ball.