Stoke 4 Newcastle 0

jamie_gordon

Oh fuck off!

Now Wigan have 3 points.

Aye, bottom of the league are now within 2 wins of catching us. We're getting sucked in!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've stayed positive for a long time but now we could see us being dragged into the fight.

Could?

Yes...COULD.

And the Wigan win is a good thing for us. They are no threat although had Birmingham drawn and then won their game in hand they would of been one point behind us. Look at the table.

I dont think we will get dragged into it and i said at the start of the season we'd finish 13th. Its just a shame after such a positive spell we are now lookin behind us rather than infront.

I've stayed positive for a long time but now we could see us being dragged into the fight.

Could?

Yes...COULD.

And the Wigan win is a good thing for us. They are no threat although had Birmingham drawn and then won their game in hand they would of been one point behind us. Look at the table.

I dont think we will get dragged into it and i said at the start of the season we'd finish 13th. Its just a shame after such a positive spell we are now lookin behind us rather than infront.

We're 4 points about the bottom 3 and our form is dreadful. There's no 'could' about it - we're in it.

Had a bad feeling we would lose today ..... but not by that much.

Is Pardew any better than Hughton ........ I don't think so after today.

Ameobi goes from mediocre to useless.

Tiote was below par .... created some nailbiting situations.

FFS

No we arent. Not yet. We can still pull away a little.

All it takes as a win and a couple of results to go our way.

I will...remain positive :icon_lol:

<_<

We're also ravaged by injuries and now Tiote is suspended.

We're in freefall quite frankly, although a win in the Wolves match would quickly put a stop to that.

Injuries are starting to clear up. We wont see Barfa this season though :)

Nolan and Guthrie in the middle with Barton and Jonas out wide will be ok in Tiotes absense.

Exactly

<_<

Mate we will be fine...do you honestly think we will get relegated with some of the shit below us? No chance.

We have however made it hard for ourselves but we are Newcastle after all. :)

Edited by Tioté's Nutz

Having a gander at the games we have left, and being realistic about it, as long as we avoid self destruct matches like this - i reckon another 9 points are heading our way and we'll settle down on 45 at the end of the season.

This is assuming we dont have another match like today, or start losing against villa and beating Chelsea etc.

But the fact we lost enrique to longer injury by the looks of it, that tiote is now suspended - and that we are now in negative goal difference is making it hard to stay positive - justw ant this nightmare season over <_<

Having a gander at the games we have left, and being realistic about it, as long as we avoid self destruct matches like this - i reckon another 9 points are heading our way and we'll settle down on 45 at the end of the season.

This is assuming we dont have another match like today, or start losing against villa and beating Chelsea etc.

But the fact we lost enrique to longer injury by the looks of it, that tiote is now suspended - and that we are now in negative goal difference is making it hard to stay positive - justw ant this nightmare season over <_<

Wouldnt say it was a nightmare season like.

Mate we will be fine...do you honestly think we will get relegated with some of the shit below us? No chance.

People have been saying this for a while now and it's just not true. Or fair on them. With our most recent results we've got no right to condescend to anyone.

No club below us is "shit", they're all capable of picking up points. As Wigan proved today.

<_<

We have however made it hard for ourselves but we are Newcastle after all. :)

Whether I think we'll be relegated or not is irrelevant - it wasn't the point being made. The point is that we're most definitely in a relegation scrap (whether we escape from it or not) but you're refusing to accept that?

I admire your optimism, but there's 24 points still up for grabs and we're only 4 clear of a relegation space. We're undeniably in amongst it.

It's more nightmarish in the way the squad looks right now and our position as a whole rather than just on the table. We've had some amazing performances and done better on the whole than i anticipated, but the table below us are nowhere near as far behind us as i would like! and coming into the final run in on this 'to the breadline' squad - ravaged by injuries, unfair suspensions, and our inability to go more than 5 games without having some ridiculous self inflicted humiliation.

It's been better than the last PL season we had and there's been a number of pleasant days.

However the Hughton debacle, the disgrace that was the last transfer window (the cynic in me gets the impression they presumed we were certain to stay up), and this run in towards the end of the season are certainly combining to create a pretty nightmareish last few weeks.

Couldn't agree more, I just want this season to end.

Wolves @ Home....WIN - Tiote OUT, Ireland and Enrique Possible (Enrique mite just of been precausionary)

Villa Away...DRAW - Tiote OUT, Ireland and Enrique Possible.

Blackpool Away....WIN - Tiote BACK so too should Enrique and Ireland for sure.

Liverpool Away...LOSS

Birmingham @ Home...WIN

Chelsea Away...LOSS

West Brom @ Home...WIN

13 POINTS! Finish on 49! <_<

I reckon we'll get 2 more wins this season.

Aal we'll need to be honest. There's some depressing cunts on here like. I just can't listen to miserable people. We're shite, aye, some of you are acting shocked, I've been consistent in my apraisal of Pardew, he's a cunt, nothing today altered how I feel about him, nor would a 0-4 win. These are nervy times but it's not like 08/09 we have players who are a lot more committed, and I still say given the injured players we have to come back like HBA, the future could be a lot rosier with or without fatty.

Losing 5-1 to Bolton was as bad and we bounced back the next two home games with good shows against Chelsea and Liverpool. I want the season to end now though, what it'll probably come down to are the three home games with Wolves, Birmingham and WBA.

Get yasels oot on the lash and forget about the game ye miserable cunts, I know it fucks weekends up, but you just have to put it out your mind, after years of practise it's do-able.

We'll certainly get nowt at Blackpool. And i'll doubt we'll get anything from Villa either. Wolves, West Brom & Birmingham are must win games. Shame - they should have been bankers.

Aal we'll need to be honest. There's some depressing cunts on here like. I just can't listen to miserable people. We're shite, aye, some of you are acting shocked, I've been consistent in my apraisal of Pardew, he's a cunt, nothing today altered how I feel about him, nor would a 0-4 win. These are nervy times but it's not like 08/09 we have players who are a lot more committed, and I still say given the injured players we have to come back like HBA, the future could be a lot rosier with or without fatty.

Losing 5-1 to Bolton was as bad and we bounced back the next two home games with good shows against Chelsea and Liverpool. I want the season to end now though, what it'll probably come down to are the three home games with Wolves, Birmingham and WBA.

Get yasels oot on the lash and forget about the game ye miserable cunts, I know it fucks weekends up, but you just have to put it out your mind, after years of practise it's do-able.

<_<

We'll certainly get nowt at Blackpool. And i'll doubt we'll get anything from Villa either. Wolves, West Brom & Birmingham are must win games. Shame - they should have been bankers.

Great minds...