Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

I'd imagine Kinnears negotiating skills to be something like Terry Tibbs.

I'd hate to have to have a conversation with the moron never mind have to negotiate multi-million pound deals with him. The guy commands NO respect.

Is there much know about Lee Charnley?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

" . . Guacamole - talk to me . . . "

JK: Moy names Joe fackin Kinner, tawk ta me"

OL: Hi Joe, we want 8 mil.

JK: I'll give ya 6...6 miwl

OL: No Joe we want at least 7.5mil

JK: Ok coz a fackin laav croissants...5mil

OL: Joe?

JK: Awright 5 and a half miwl and a braaan box full of slazenger shit.

OL: Deal!

JK: So we have a deal?

OL: No Joe fuck off.

Just heard on the radio that apparently NUFC released a statement moments after the latest JK interview was broadcast, denying that we have had any contact with Villa and Bent.

You can see the PR guy, head in hands every time a statement comes out Joe's mouth...

848906666_NotAgain_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Done a mint job so far hasn't he? Loaned a relegated player to give him premiership matches and failed to bring a fellow snake into the club.

That surprises you?

The writing was on the wall the day he turned up. His "job" also becomes redundant once the transfer window shuts.

That surprises you?

The writing was on the wall the day he turned up. His "job" also becomes redundant once the transfer window shuts.

Where do you see any surprise there. Given the patter from a lot of people here and elsewhere , the only thing that surprises me is the belief we were going to sign people in this window. We've signed no one. Loans don't really count do they, we don't have him, yet the blinkered masses will tout buy clauses etc that I bet aren't there. If he doesn't go down for rape it will be back to square one for transfer talks and a greatly elevated price from his buy price today, if he does well for us. FFS raaar etc, so frustrated ..... come on nufc, prove me wrong and do well this season, pleeeeeease !

Edited by scoobos

Where do you see any surprise there. Given the patter from a lot of people here and elsewhere , the only thing that surprises me is the belief we were going to sign people in this window. We've signed no one. Loans don't really count do they, we don't have him, yet the blinkered masses will tout buy clauses etc that I bet aren't there. If he doesn't go down for rape it will be back to square one for transfer talks and a greatly elevated price from his buy price today, if he does well for us. FFS raaar etc, so frustrated ..... come on nufc, prove me wrong and do well this season, pleeeeeease !

No surprise from me, read it again.

What are your thoughts on Bacon guns ?