J69

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fuck did I do?! This is supposed to be about mauling the Straight Edge Soldier!

I wasn't taking the piss Fish. I like Mark and Jezza.

<_<

to be fair, I've been called a lot worse on here.

No doubt he'll be slagging us off to his lass as I type as judging by the pm's he's livid, we could have a full scale breakdown on our hands here with him flouncing off again for a bit.

Well this thread turned out

Tony_the_tiger.jpg

I'm far from the most popular poster on this board but your disdain for anything and everything I post is slightly irrational at best Wacky

I think J69's alright tbh.

Aye, i don't get what everyones beef is with him tbh. He's never seemed that offensive to me.

<_< Concur

Yup.

No doubt he'll be slagging us off to his lass as I type as judging by the pm's he's livid, we could have a full scale breakdown on our hands here with him flouncing off again for a bit.

Tony_the_tiger.jpg

I'm far from the most popular poster on this board but your disdain for anything and everything I post is slightly irrational at best Wacky

tell me you haven't loved that attention though and I'll show you a liar.

Tony_the_tiger.jpg

tell me you haven't loved that attention though and I'll show you a liar.

Do you not see the irony in posting a thread about me and inviting the whole board to give their opinion on me and then accusing me of being an attention seeker <_<

I love that it has annoyed you that this thread didnt go as you had hoped

I'm cooler than a polar bears toe nails here mate, shame that can't be said for yourself, you seem really irritated by the whole thing.

Chill out man, its only a message board, then again I suppose your cyber friends are the only ones you've got.

Nee-ones called me that for years man, keep up

I called you Hagg a few months ago cos it said that was your nickname on that CLSCC website you put up the team you played for. Four goals in 6 month? You been on the bench??

Edited by McFaul

Missed 4 months with torn ankle ligaments

Fit and healthy now though, 17 goals in 19 games this season

I had a look there I would refuse to play in a league where results of 11-2 and 9-6 are common place. That Ferryhill team must have some canny players though. Was more 0-0 draws in the NESL A league than owt else. [/snob]