Newcastle United 4-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Monroe Transfer

Just read over these past few pages and it's confirmed that Tiote's Nutz knows fuck all. Going on as though you're the fucking Messiah babbling on as though your positivity was 50% behind the team winning today, take your head out your arse for a second and think before you post, saying that the people on here who are negative and go to the games are the reason behind the shyte atmospheres and the team performing poorly in home games, I'm negative and if youve watched the recent games and if you knew what Newcastle were like you'd know that there are very few things to stay constantly positive about, like the results weve had against teams like Wolves at home, but when i get to St James' park, I'm behind the team constantly from the first whistle to the last, constantly looking to get the best out of the team, you go on about the atmosphere as though banter with away fans has nothing to do with it, performance of the team has nothing to do with it, and whether it's a day/night game.

And to say to play Coloccini in CM, thats just plain stupidity, we'd be fucked taking him out the backline, he's saved us a good few points playing there and to knack the back line up and put him in a position he knows noting about just stupid again, he might play well, but its too much of a risk to even take hom out of a position in which he's been one of our best players this season

To even think about dropping Nolan is madness, our top scorer and trying to justify your opinion by saying its cos he doesnt run around as much as you want him too, Howay man! Nolan's central to our dressing room and making him a scapegoat would wreck the harmony in the dressing room and to replace him with a player who's had a good season in the Championship but unproven at this level is just madness

:lol:

I never EVER said that i was 50% responsible. What a fuckin load of shit.

What i said was that if more people were positive then more positive things will happen. Basic science really. The law of attraction. Read the book. Open your little narrow mind.

The atmosphere is shit and why? Because everyone is feeling sorry for themselves because of FMA. Get a fucking grip.

We will come out the other end a better club for all the shit that has happened.

As for you and others saying "i am negative, iv no reason to be positive...err but i support the lads when im there"

Why is the atmosphere so shit then if everyone leaves the negativity at home? No.

Reason to be positive is we are in the PL, we have played some good football at times this season, we have the foundations of a good side and although frustrating, what FMA is trying to do is put us on a solid financial footing. Its not a bad thing.

As for coloccini playing in the DCM role being a load of shit....again...get a fuckin grip. Im not the only one who has suggested this. He is composed on the ball, clever in the tackle, got a bit of skill and can pass. Who would you put in there instead?

As for Nolan....fuckin read what i said about him you fuckin mongoloid.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il take you up on it mate. What shall we say?

Tenner?

I gave a tenner to comic relief, SBR Foundation means more to me than that. £50?

Fair enough. (I thought you were a young lad and didn't want to put something ott for you, so good on you).

Good luck!

Tenner?

I gave a tenner to comic relief, SBR Foundation means more to me than that. £50?

Fair enough. (I thought you were a young lad and didn't want to put something ott for you, so good on you).

Good luck!

Im 25 mate just good to give a little back. :icon_lol:

Im confident by the way :lol:

What i said was that if more people were positive then more positive things will happen. Basic science really. The law of attraction. Read the book. Open your little narrow mind.

I asked you yesterday how a more positive attitude helped Shola to his best 45mins for 6 months and you studiously ignored the question...but now I see how it works with yor good self....something about as scientific as the signs of the zodiac..but of it works for you fair play :lol:

I asked you yesterday how a more positive attitude helped Shola to his best 45mins for 6 months and you studiously ignored the question...but now I see how it works with yor good self....something about as scientific as the signs of the zodiac..but of it works for you fair play :lol:

Signs of the zodiac is actually pretty conrete like.

Shola obviously visualised himself playing well and scoring :icon_lol:

:lol: Nice, atleast the foundation will get £50. But i really do hope kenneth is paying and not tiote's nutz. Nothing personal, i just want to see us spend in the summer. Can i just clarify something about the bet? If we sell enrique for 10 million hypothetically speaking, and then spend 19 million, that will count as spending 9 million right.

:lol: Nice, atleast the foundation will get £50. But i really do hope kenneth is paying and not tiote's nutz. Nothing personal, i just want to see us spend in the summer. Can i just clarify something about the bet? If we sell enrique for 10 million hypothetically speaking, and then spend 19 million, that will count as spending 9 million right.

Aye

Christ, youre not one of those nutjobs that blames cancer on the victim are you?

Christ, youre not one of those nutjobs that blames cancer on the victim are you?

Thats a bit harsh like. Of course not. :icon_lol:

Thats a bit harsh like. Of course not. :icon_lol:

sorry.

That's what that book says though.

Tenner?

Good luck!

Im 25 mate just good to give a little back. :icon_lol:

Im confident by the way :lol:

why? when has ashley spent big recently? i think you can count one transfer window back when he first took over when he splashed the cash. since then, he's been making minor net spends but mainly making profits, hence why we have been doing so poorly.

your optimism on this is misguided i'm afraid. i'd love for you to be right of course but i really don't think being positive will encourage mike ashley to reverse his recent spending trend.

why? when has ashley spent big recently? i think you can count one transfer window back when he first took over when he splashed the cash. since then, he's been making minor net spends but mainly making profits, hence why we have been doing so poorly.

your optimism on this is misguided i'm afraid. i'd love for you to be right of course but i really don't think being positive will encourage mike ashley to reverse his recent spending trend.

I think that's very generous. It was his biggest spending window...but the outlay was only £6.6m

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...9&hl=ashley

Nutz is confident Ashley will double his previous high net spend....despite the statement from the club saying we won't spend big.

Think positive and it will happen Gloom, Ashley won't be able to resist.

I think that's very generous. It was his biggest spending window...but the outlay was only £6.6m

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...9&hl=ashley

Nutz is confident Ashley will double his previous high net spend....despite the statement from the club saying we won't spend big.

Think positive and it will happen Gloom, Ashley won't be able to resist.

i was referring more to paying the going rate on transfer fees and wages rather than overall net spend, but you're right of course. i think he sanctioned a £10m fee on collicini, a £6m fee on barton and £80k and £60k per week wages respectively. he hasn't even done that since. plus the overall net spends have reduced to the point that we often make profits in transfer windows.

nevermind all that though, if we're all just close our eyes and think positive happy thoughts, everything will be alright won't it?

Is TN the new CT? Should we expect the new bete-noire of positivity to be hounded off the board in the coming months? :lol::icon_lol:

Stoke's home atmosphere anyway, worth 9 points a season? Isnt that the point that TN is making?

Ye naa what it is as well, from Robson through to Souness, Roeder, Hughton, Kinnear and Allardyce, the only one who ever questioned his attitude was Keegan, which speaks volumes. Keegan can see what the fans could see for years.

Yeah, it was strange how many different managers kept with him because he was "great in training" and "still a youngster" etc. whereas Keegan came in, initially gave him the big talk up to boost his confidence as KK is the master of, then looked at what he did, saw enough and wanted rid!

Totally, couldn't get him to Stoke quick enough. As I tweeted earlier: Leazeslad - Shola plays like he's had the strongest bucket ever before the kick off, nothing will ever change my opinion that hes a lazy twat

Is TN the new CT? Should we expect the new bete-noire of positivity to be hounded off the board in the coming months? :lol::icon_lol:

Stoke's home atmosphere anyway, worth 9 points a season? Isnt that the point that TN is making?

I was there a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't that good, and they were awful home and away before xmas....apart from when they twatted us obviously :angry:

TN wasnt at the game on Saturday, he was on here telling everyone how being positive on the end of a broadband connection will transmit good vibes to the team.....man :icon_lol:

I was there a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't that good, and they were awful home and away before xmas....apart from when they twatted us obviously :angry:

TN wasnt at the game on Saturday, he was on here telling everyone how being positive on the end of a broadband connection will transmit good vibes to the team.....man :icon_lol:

celeb-uri-geller-mj-friend.jpeg

Ye naa what it is as well, from Robson through to Souness, Roeder, Hughton, Kinnear and Allardyce, the only one who ever questioned his attitude was Keegan, which speaks volumes. Keegan can see what the fans could see for years.

Yeah, it was strange how many different managers kept with him because he was "great in training" and "still a youngster" etc. whereas Keegan came in, initially gave him the big talk up to boost his confidence as KK is the master of, then looked at what he did, saw enough and wanted rid!

Totally, couldn't get him to Stoke quick enough. As I tweeted earlier: Leazeslad - Shola plays like he's had the strongest bucket ever before the kick off, nothing will ever change my opinion that hes a lazy twat

it's a shame innit. wasted talent. one of those players that can be a match winner on his day but never really really kicked on to fulfil his potential.

think you could be right that it's an attitude problem with him. he's not a total donkey. he does some good stuff at times. it's fuckign frustratign when he has one of those games where he ambles about, holding up nowt but fresh air and air kicking when the ball comes his way.

shola's maybe another example of a young footballer that just made too much big money too early. you have to question his desire to put the effort in needed to graduate from a young squad player with potential to a top established player.

Just read over these past few pages and it's confirmed that Tiote's Nutz knows fuck all. Going on as though you're the fucking Messiah babbling on as though your positivity was 50% behind the team winning today, take your head out your arse for a second and think before you post, saying that the people on here who are negative and go to the games are the reason behind the shyte atmospheres and the team performing poorly in home games, I'm negative and if youve watched the recent games and if you knew what Newcastle were like you'd know that there are very few things to stay constantly positive about, like the results weve had against teams like Wolves at home, but when i get to St James' park, I'm behind the team constantly from the first whistle to the last, constantly looking to get the best out of the team, you go on about the atmosphere as though banter with away fans has nothing to do with it, performance of the team has nothing to do with it, and whether it's a day/night game.

And to say to play Coloccini in CM, thats just plain stupidity, we'd be fucked taking him out the backline, he's saved us a good few points playing there and to knack the back line up and put him in a position he knows noting about just stupid again, he might play well, but its too much of a risk to even take hom out of a position in which he's been one of our best players this season

To even think about dropping Nolan is madness, our top scorer and trying to justify your opinion by saying its cos he doesnt run around as much as you want him too, Howay man! Nolan's central to our dressing room and making him a scapegoat would wreck the harmony in the dressing room and to replace him with a player who's had a good season in the Championship but unproven at this level is just madness

:lol:

The atmosphere is shit and why? Because everyone is feeling sorry for themselves because of FMA. Get a fucking grip.

We will come out the other end a better club for all the shit that has happened.

As for you and others saying "i am negative, iv no reason to be positive...err but i support the lads when im there"

Why is the atmosphere so shit then if everyone leaves the negativity at home? No.

Reason to be positive is we are in the PL, we have played some good football at times this season, we have the foundations of a good side and although frustrating, what FMA is trying to do is put us on a solid financial footing. Its not a bad thing.

As for coloccini playing in the DCM role being a load of shit....again...get a fuckin grip. Im not the only one who has suggested this. He is composed on the ball, clever in the tackle, got a bit of skill and can pass. Who would you put in there instead?

As for Nolan....fuckin read what i said about him you fuckin mongoloid.

You go on as though you're the sole reason why we win games and that when your positive and Newcastle win you go on with the attitude of someone going "I told you so" Yet when we lose, you blame it on the negativity on here, but when those 'negative' fans go to the games they are 100% behind the team from the first to the last minute, and you go on like you're a better fan than the rest of us because you're optimistic and we're pessimistic

The atmosphere of a game comes down to a number of things, as stated before, like, form, like the time of kick-off as night time games always have better atmospheres than day-time games, it also depends on whether the away fans are up for a bit of banter too and the way the team is performing on the pitch, its not because solely becaue of Mike Ashley but it is a small factor in matchday atmospheres.

We might come out of all this a better club, but we might not,you dont know this, i dont kow this, but can you blame people for being pessimistic due to the amount of crap Ashleys put us through, can you really expect us to have smiles on our faces Saying "Don't worry, everything will be alright, because i'm thinking positive, happy thoughts"? He might be trying to put us on a good financial footing but he's went about it in the total wrong way.

And yes putting Coloccini in there would be a bad idea, he's by far our best CB, he's thrived in that position all season, why change that, yes he can pass a ball, yes he's composed and has great trickery, and he probably would do well there, but to disrupt our back line is a bad idea, and IMO Guthrie had a good yet unremarkable game on Saturday, he done nothing wrong to say he should be dropped for the next game.

Yeah youre saying to drop him to the bench to make way for Taarabt, an unproven player at Premier League level, and to say to take the armband of him and to use him less is a total disrespect to what he's done for this club the past couple seasons, and would totally undermine the things he has brought to the club

it's a shame innit. wasted talent. one of those players that can be a match winner on his day but never really really kicked on to fulfil his potential.

think you could be right that it's an attitude problem with him. he's not a total donkey. he does some good stuff at times. it's fuckign frustratign when he has one of those games where he ambles about, holding up nowt but fresh air and air kicking when the ball comes his way.

shola's maybe another example of a young footballer that just made too much big money too early. you have to question his desire to put the effort in needed to graduate from a young squad player with potential to a top established player.

Aye but one thing you could never accuse him of was being a billy big bollocks, out on town, mixing with WAGS celeb circuit type like a large portion of them. To be fair he was probably too lazy to even do that.

"Steven, California Tan have just been on the blower. They can fit you in at 5:45pm on Tuesday"

screenshot20110404at095.png

You know whats funny about that picture, Taylor ran across the pitch to the East Stand like it was him that had scored, and I followed him presuming he was Jonas, he celebrated with someone, then I look 80 yards to the right and the rest of the players were with Jonas by the dug out.

It would come as no surprise to me or many others, to learn that Taylor wanks while staring at himself in the mirror.

Edited by McFaul

"Steven, California Tan have just been on the blower. They can fit you in at 5:45pm on Tuesday"

screenshot20110404at095.png

You know whats funny about that picture, Taylor ran across the pitch to the East Stand like it was him that had scored, and I followed him presuming he was Jonas, he celebrated with someone, then I look 80 yards to the right and the rest of the players were with Jonas by the dug out.

It would come as no surprise to me or many others, to learn that Taylor wanks while staring at himself in the mirror.

I was pissing myself. He obviously saw the acclaim Collo got for his involvement in the earlier goal and expected the same response, forgetting his involvement wasn't half as good and he's not half as popular.