Religion headed toward extinction

Happy Face

and yes you are right, multiculturism not working in the UK is specifically pointed at the non-integration of Islam. So who are the racists ?

You love phrases like that but what do you mean by "not working" exactly?

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way religion will "die out" is when Islam enforces itself on the world and puts an end to anybody holding different views.....rendering such polls pointless.....

Erm, wouldn't that be the opposite of religion dying out? How oxymoronic of you.

do you talk like that in real life ? :cuppa:

No. Do you contradict yourself all the time in real life?

Maybe. Not with people who talk normal English though.

Islam is a mental religion though. When people talk about multiculturalism not working in the UK they really mean the integration of Islam, just noone has the balls to actually say that and point at one thing. Everyone else is pretty sweet really.

Islam calls for the murder of those who renounce it. Islam/Allah offers extra virgins to those who convert anyone. The word of Allah, a fair old bit of it is questionable to say the very least, can be questioned and debated - as long as in the end you accept the word of Allah. While there are indeed many peaceful and gentle muslims they are absolutely stuck in their religion - it might be socially and familially challenging to walk away from catholicism and others but walking away from Islam is punishable by death. That is some motivation.

This isn't racism, by the way. This is the acknowledgement that one of the religions most prevalent on earth is aggressive and restrictive and in many ways still in the dark ages.

It's obviously easier for Muslims to walk away when they live in the UK (and not in the over-isolated enclaves in Lancashire etc) than it is in Muslim countries which is why the idea of Muslims "taking over" Europe is so stupid.

Money is power

and yes you are right, multiculturism not working in the UK is specifically pointed at the non-integration of Islam. So who are the racists ?

so you think we are living in a multicultural paradise ?

Have you ever been to Bradford or Leicester for example ? Didn't you say there are no "blacks" in the north east ?

Thank fuck, Leazes has launched into another BNP stump speech, I was getting low on my ill-informed reactionary quota for the week. :cuppa:

been busy watching Al Jazeera today have you ?

Been fabricating positions and opinions today have you?

no Mohammed.

Well, as this following post of yours proves beyond any doubt; you have been fabricating positions and opinions.

Islam is a mental religion though. When people talk about multiculturalism not working in the UK they really mean the integration of Islam, just noone has the balls to actually say that and point at one thing. Everyone else is pretty sweet really.

Islam calls for the murder of those who renounce it. Islam/Allah offers extra virgins to those who convert anyone. The word of Allah, a fair old bit of it is questionable to say the very least, can be questioned and debated - as long as in the end you accept the word of Allah. While there are indeed many peaceful and gentle muslims they are absolutely stuck in their religion - it might be socially and familially challenging to walk away from catholicism and others but walking away from Islam is punishable by death. That is some motivation.

This isn't racism, by the way . This is the acknowledgement that one of the religions most prevalent on earth is aggressive and restrictive and in many ways still in the dark ages.

well trophyshy, some of the Mohammeds on here, for example Fish, would say it IS racist.

It's also a mental religion, and yes you are right, multiculturism not working in the UK is specifically pointed at the non-integration of Islam. So who are the racists ?

I think the kids refer to this as me "pwning" you.

This isn't racism, by the way. This is the acknowledgement that one of the religions most prevalent on earth is aggressive and restrictive and in many ways still in the dark ages.

It's obviously easier for Muslims to walk away when they live in the UK (and not in the over-isolated enclaves in Lancashire etc) than it is in Muslim countries which is why the idea of Muslims "taking over" Europe is so stupid.

I agree I don't think they will take over. As liberal as Europeans are, we have fought for and developed our own way of life over hundreds of years which ultimately we will defend when pushed far enough. What is a danger is the proliferation of the enclaves you mention and what that might lead to.

Thank fuck, Leazes has launched into another BNP stump speech, I was getting low on my ill-informed reactionary quota for the week. :cuppa:

no Mohammed.

Well, as this following post of yours proves beyond any doubt; you have been fabricating positions and opinions.

This isn't racism, by the way . This is the acknowledgement that one of the religions most prevalent on earth is aggressive and restrictive and in many ways still in the dark ages.

well trophyshy, some of the Mohammeds on here, for example Fish, would say it IS racist.

It's also a mental religion, and yes you are right, multiculturism not working in the UK is specifically pointed at the non-integration of Islam. So who are the racists ?

what language is that ? It isn't English. You spend too much time on the internet mate.

Have you ever been to Bradford or Leicester for example ? Didn't you say there are no "blacks" in the north east ?

Leazes logic. If you diagree that multiculturalism isn't working, you must therefore think we are living in a multicultural paradise.

Not being a 'believer' (as The Monkeys sang), I'm a tad confused. If Muslinism 'takes over', then how can religion 'die out' ??

I've already asked Leazes that man!

oh Renton, a smart lad like you can work it out I'm sure.....

Leazes logic. If you diagree that multiculturalism isn't working, you must therefore think we are living in a multicultural paradise.

Do you talk like this in real life in a pub ?

It's not a paradise but I don't see any huge problems - since you refuse to describe how its affected your life I can only go by my experience - I can walk for 5 minutes from where I work in one of the worlds biggest financial and business centres to a pretty authentic Asian area filled with great curry houses - I'd call that not bad at all.

I lived in Bradford for two and a half years - a good example of why you're talking shit. Yes there are very Asian dominated areas but that doesn't stop friendly integration on a daily basis. The University is in one of those areas and people mix all the time. Am I supposed to be disgusted by Asian food shops or clothes shops?

Not being a 'believer' (as The Monkeys sang), I'm a tad confused. If Muslinism 'takes over', then how can religion 'die out' ??

Ok, I'll just dance and wait for the reply. :cuppa::(

Tell you what, though. Some guy (I think in the Bible) had to choose which of two women a child belonged, as both claimed the brat. Anyhoo, when the bloke (Moses???) suggested cutting the child in half to satisfy both claimants, and one women wailed not to do it and hand over the child to the other lady, the bloke gave the baby to the wifey who said not to harm the child as it was clearly hers. Now then, what I would like to know is: was the other woman ever charged with attempted kidnapping ??

Tell you what, though. Some guy (I think in the Bible) had to choose which of two women a child belonged, as both claimed the brat. Anyhoo, when the bloke (Moses???) suggested cutting the child in half to satisfy both claimants, and one women wailed not to do it and hand over the child to the other lady, the bloke gave the baby to the wifey who said not to harm the child as it was clearly hers. Now then, what I would like to know is: was the other woman ever charged with attempted kidnapping ??

I think LM was taking the piss a bit, if there was a monotheocracy then arguably, not my argument btw, religion has died as there is just one thing and everyone believes in it. No other paths to follow, no other choice. It did seem, however, like just another opportunity to beat one of his drums. I should have banned him from all of them for a week. :(

Edit: I think kidnapping was wasn't so bad back in the day. Let off with a caution.

Edited by trophyshy

Solomon you thick heathen twat :(

no Mohammed.

what language is that ? It isn't English. You spend too much time on the internet mate.

I do. However, I've still proved you fabricate people's positions and opinions, so... how'd you like them apples?

Solomon you thick heathen twat :(

Ah, the miner. Thanks. Everyone out!

It's not a paradise but I don't see any huge problems - since you refuse to describe how its affected your life I can only go by my experience - I can walk for 5 minutes from where I work in one of the worlds biggest financial and business centres to a pretty authentic Asian area filled with great curry houses - I'd call that not bad at all.

I lived in Bradford for two and a half years - a good example of why you're talking shit. Yes there are very Asian dominated areas but that doesn't stop friendly integration on a daily basis. The University is in one of those areas and people mix all the time. Am I supposed to be disgusted by Asian food shops or clothes shops?

Well, it doesn't have to massively infringe on your life to close your eyes to it ?????????????? That just smacks of the "I'm alright Jack" attitude. I really find it hard to see why, after all these sort of debates, and every time the attention is drawn to just one instance of terrorism, violence or pandering to muslims for anything at all because we are afraid of offending the poor dears and so put their feelings and interests first, is one too many.

Thank fuck, Leazes has launched into another BNP stump speech, I was getting low on my ill-informed reactionary quota for the week. :(

no Mohammed.

I do. However, I've still proved you fabricate people's positions and opinions, so... how'd you like them apples?

I don't. What does the last bit in bold mean, what are you talking about, talk English man, you aren't talking to Renton now you know :cuppa:

I think LM was taking the piss a bit, if there was a monotheocracy then arguably, not my argument btw, religion has died as there is just one thing and everyone believes in it. No other paths to follow, no other choice. It did seem, however, like just another opportunity to beat one of his drums. I should have banned him from all of them for a week. :(

Edit: I think kidnapping was wasn't so bad back in the day. Let off with a caution.

bingo

And like fools, or apples, they all fell.

:lol:

Thank fuck, Leazes has launched into another BNP stump speech, I was getting low on my ill-informed reactionary quota for the week. :(

no Mohammed.

I don't. What does the last bit in bold mean, what are you talking about, talk English man, you aren't talking to Renton now you know :cuppa:

I'll spell it out for you.

Leazes, you fabricated my position and opinion. You made it up. You created it in your mind.

There, better?

Well, it doesn't have to massively infringe on your life to close your eyes to it ?????????????? That just smacks of the "I'm alright Jack" attitude. I really find it hard to see why, after all these sort of debates, and every time the attention is drawn to just one instance of terrorism, violence or pandering to muslims for anything at all because we are afraid of offending the poor dears and so put their feelings and interests first, is one too many.

Did anyone really notice or care about the Muslim population of the UK until the gulf war/July the Seventh? I can only remember a few people saying things like why can't the West Indian immigrants be more like the Asians as the former were seen as more of a problem. I guess that';s now reversed which is obviously a shame but I think you let the terrorism issue cloud your opinion. You're old enough to remember how much distrust and dislike there was for the Irish in the IRA days in the 70s especially but you must realise that's pretty much gone now.

Of course being anti-religion I don't like some of the pandering as you call it but feel the same way about christian pandering - in fact its now hard to see who followed who on that one as you can't really blame people for saying "well they get special treatment so why shouldn't we". The solution is to stop special treatment for everyone.

I also think you're completely wrong about people being afraid to speak up - the Mail (I know, sorry) might tell you you can't say anything but the truth is it's perfectly possible to speak out. There's too many people who only say they can't because they're trying to make people think they can't when they can.

no Mohammed.

I'll spell it out for you.

Leazes, you fabricated my position and opinion. You made it up. You created it in your mind.

There, better?

have you said anything in this thread, Mohammed ?