Religion headed toward extinction

Happy Face

"Do you think it's ignorant to speak in a foreign language in a British shop, when you're serving British people, and there's only three of you in the shop? I do. Fuckin height of ignorance. "

You talking about the Welsh again???

You're the type of bloke who would laugh at the jokes on Bullseye in the 80's chortling "BFH hohoho" to whoever was in the vicinity every Sunday.

:( probably the most boring fuckin programme there has ever been.

Aye but you get all nostalgic about the prizes, looking back. As everyone always says you'd get some fat family on the dole from West Bromwich, winning a speedboat, they're like 120 miles from the sea. Oh dear. One week this kid in a wheelchair was on had nee legs, and one of the prizes was a treadmill. TV Producers in them days :jesuswept:

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do you think it's ignorant to speak in a foreign language in a British shop, when you're serving British people, and there's only three of you in the shop? I do. Fuckin height of ignorance. "

You're the type of bloke who would laugh at the jokes on Bullseye in the 80's chortling "BFH hohoho" to whoever was in the vicinity every Sunday.

:lol: probably the most boring fuckin programme there has ever been.

Aye but you get all nostalgic about the prizes, looking back. As everyone always says you'd get some fat family on the dole from West Bromwich, winning a speedboat, they're like 120 miles from the sea. Oh dear. One week this kid in a wheelchair was on had nee legs, and one of the prizes was a treadmill. TV Producers in them days :jesuswept:

you watched it then :(

:lol: probably the most boring fuckin programme there has ever been.

you watched it then :(

Whey aye, The Big Match, then Bullseye, then Harry Secombe, then play in the street till it was dark. Happy days.

Well, it doesn't have to massively infringe on your life to close your eyes to it ?????????????? That just smacks of the "I'm alright Jack" attitude. I really find it hard to see why, after all these sort of debates, and every time the attention is drawn to just one instance of terrorism, violence or pandering to muslims for anything at all because we are afraid of offending the poor dears and so put their feelings and interests first, is one too many.

Did anyone really notice or care about the Muslim population of the UK until the gulf war/July the Seventh? I can only remember a few people saying things like why can't the West Indian immigrants be more like the Asians as the former were seen as more of a problem. I guess that';s now reversed which is obviously a shame but I think you let the terrorism issue cloud your opinion. You're old enough to remember how much distrust and dislike there was for the Irish in the IRA days in the 70s especially but you must realise that's pretty much gone now.

Of course being anti-religion I don't like some of the pandering as you call it but feel the same way about christian pandering - in fact its now hard to see who followed who on that one as you can't really blame people for saying "well they get special treatment so why shouldn't we". The solution is to stop special treatment for everyone.

I also think you're completely wrong about people being afraid to speak up - the Mail (I know, sorry) might tell you you can't say anything but the truth is it's perfectly possible to speak out. There's too many people who only say they can't because they're trying to make people think they can't when they can.

its been growing for a long time before july 7th and the Gulf War !!! and still growing, faster and faster.

People are afraid to speak up, and the "law" isn't helping....where is that thread on that Dutch bloke and the yank who were refused entry into the UK to voice their opinions on Islam ? I know you said you personally thought they should be allowed their freedom of speech [correct of course] but the point is the authorities denied it to them for fear of offending Islam. Doesn't that tell you something ?

Tells me you're a frightened old man, peering at the world over the top of your tabloid, believing every piece of crap they throw at you.

Give me one example where you've personally been affected by a real life Muslim.

I've been bumped off the cunts in the local offie loads of times, and it's only when you get home you realise they've ripped you. Plus they talk in Pakistani when you're in the shop, fucks me right off, it's ignorance, they could be saying "look at this fat cunt, drinking again" or anything. Well Bal couldn't say that to be fair cos he's fatter than me, but it's still ignorance.

And the roles could be reversed when you are on holiday (especially with a Geordie accent :jesuswept: ). Whats the answer? We arent allowed to leave our countries.

:( don't be stupid man.

It was tongue in cheek.

The ignorance of LeazesMag is astounding but not too different from fellow 60+ year olds I suspect.

who rattled your cage :jesuswept:

The ignorance of so many liberal loonies and overgrown college boys and hippies on here is astounding.

Your thinly veiled racism rattled it to be honest.

Times are changing and you don't like change.

Edited by Holden McGroin

The ignorance of LeazesMag is astounding but not too different from fellow 60+ year olds I suspect.

The ignorance of so many liberal loonies and overgrown college boys and hippies on here is astounding.

Times are always changing. Times changed when i was younger. This particular change though......is not good. I think those who censure ME and YOU from saying what we like, and under threats of violence and terrorism force us to adapt our cultures to meet theirs in OUR country, are racist.

Those who take the cowardly way out and meekly strive not to offend them, which they correctly take as a sign of weakness and only seek to further exploit it, are just as cowardly themselves as the cunts who heckle our troops knowing they can't fight back, plant bombs to deliberately kill innocent civilians going about their daily lives, and use women and kids as human shields, instead of putting on uniforms and fighting in the open like men.

Their influence is growing, and it is being allowed to grow. It is not "racist" to say this.

Times are always changing. Times changed when i was younger. This particular change though......is not good. I think those who censure ME and YOU from saying what we like, and under threats of violence and terrorism force us to adapt our cultures to meet theirs in OUR country, are racist.

Those who take the cowardly way out and meekly strive not to offend them, which they correctly take as a sign of weakness and only seek to further exploit it, are just as cowardly themselves as the cunts who heckle our troops knowing they can't fight back, plant bombs to deliberately kill innocent civilians going about their daily lives, and use women and kids as human shields, instead of putting on uniforms and fighting in the open like men.

Their influence is growing, and it is being allowed to grow. It is not "racist" to say this.

Who do you think is censuring you? Is there some more stronger stuff you want to get off your chest here but don't feel able to?

In the previous thread, I explained why I thought your comments were racist, which you didn't respond to, other than claim I was racist. So how did you actually come to this conclusion, are you accusing me of the things I have bolded?

I agree with a few points you've made. However, the undertones of comments you make brandish the whole Muslim community as trouble and you seem to fear for some sort of mass uprising. I don't particularly want to go over old ground when other posters have already pointed this out.

I'll leave it at that.

I look forward to giving this thread my full attention very soon. Hopefully we can clear a few things up in between the usual suspects throwing vitriol and ill-informed nonsense at one another. :(

Oh fuck off you fuckin nob.

You're a racist, deluded, staggeringly ignorant, attention-seeking cunt, all of which combine to make someone who is definitely a hopeless case. I wouldn't waste one minute trying to "clear anything up" with you, because you are fundamentally and at a base level just too thick to understand it. :lol:

But there actually isn't any point to going back over this. I might get through to essentially good people like trophyshy and Renton who hold some inaccurate views, but this thread will just go the same way any thread touching on Islam does, which is to turn into a giant Leazes troll-fest. Leazes will post some nonsensical conspiracy theories with racist undertones (or overtones, tbh) about Muslims taking over/the inherent danger that Islam poses to English society/etc, NJS/HF/Fish et al. will duly pull him up on his racism, Toonpack or that dopey cunt from Leeds may back Leazes up, they'll go back and forth with people like Monkey's Fist, Parky and alex nibbling around the edges, eventually ASM will happen along and start trolling Leazes on something else entirely, and the entire point of the thread (if there was one) is lost.

At least it's entertaining sometimes. Best thing to do is :jesuswept:

I look forward to giving this thread my full attention very soon. Hopefully we can clear a few things up in between the usual suspects throwing vitriol and ill-informed nonsense at one another. :jesuswept:

You're a racist, deluded, staggeringly ignorant, attention-seeking cunt, all of which combine to make someone who is definitely a hopeless case. I wouldn't waste one minute trying to "clear anything up" with you, because you are fundamentally and at a base level just too thick to understand it. :(

Twice you've done this now you stupidest of cunts. WHERE THE FUCK HAVE I SAID ANYTHING WRONG, YOU MONKEY and there's no racist connotation there, you have the brain of a monkey. There's nothing even touching racist I have said in this thread or in any fucking thread you epic (yank saying for you) arsehole. What are you on about you cunt? Anything criticising muslims is racist to you, you clearly have an inferiority complex with your faith at the root cause. Show me a post where I've said ANYTHING racist. There was that Matthew Syed thing in 2009, apart from that what are you on about you fucking complete fuckwit. Explain what you're on about.

Fuckin bell end. You haven't got a clue about football neither, I don't know why you bother. The last time when you attacked me calling me a racist you got a universal "pipe down you fuckin tool" off everyone on this board.

In fact that's fucking slander with nothing to support it. If I was a cunt, I could easily get toontastic shut down for your total non-sense, you're a fuckin dick mate. Show me the evidence to support your claim, you absolute arsehole.

Who do you think is censuring you? Is there some more stronger stuff you want to get off your chest here but don't feel able to?

In the previous thread, I explained why I thought your comments were racist, which you didn't respond to, other than claim I was racist. So how did you actually come to this conclusion, are you accusing me of the things I have bolded?

your types, accusing people of making racist comments when they don't make them.

FFS Renton, you read the news don't you ? You read the Guardian man, the most woolly brained left wing rag going.

I look forward to giving this thread my full attention very soon. Hopefully we can clear a few things up in between the usual suspects throwing vitriol and ill-informed nonsense at one another. :(

You're a racist, deluded, staggeringly ignorant, attention-seeking cunt, all of which combine to make someone who is definitely a hopeless case. I wouldn't waste one minute trying to "clear anything up" with you, because you are fundamentally and at a base level just too thick to understand it. :lol:

But there actually isn't any point to going back over this. I might get through to essentially good people like trophyshy and Renton who hold some inaccurate views, but this thread will just go the same way any thread touching on Islam does, which is to turn into a giant Leazes troll-fest. Leazes will post some nonsensical conspiracy theories with racist undertones (or overtones, tbh) about Muslims taking over/the inherent danger that Islam poses to English society/etc, NJS/HF/Fish et al. will duly pull him up on his racism, Toonpack or that dopey cunt from Leeds may back Leazes up, they'll go back and forth with people like Monkey's Fist, Parky and alex nibbling around the edges, eventually ASM will happen along and start trolling Leazes on something else entirely, and the entire point of the thread (if there was one) is lost.

what a load of crap.

You're looking for racism when it doesn't exist like others do. Don't you think those cunts who heckle our soldiers on the streets of Britain knowing they can't do anything back aren't racist ? Do you think those stupid cunts who complained about a teddy bear being called Mohammed aren't racist ? Do you think tosspots who wave banners pronouncing how Islam will conquer the world and death to infidels aren't racist ? Do you not think they are hypocritical cunts for doing these things in western societies that they hate ? And last of all, do you not think they are cowardly cunts for hiding behind women and children, and blowing up innocent civilians while wearing civilian clothes and not having the balls to put on a uniform and fight like men ?

Do you ever see anybody, me or otherwise, talking about Jews, Chinese, South Americans, Poles etc....no. Because they get on with their lives and show respect to others and the country they live in.

These are FACTS. So don't say I'm a racist for saying facts.

Edit. Anybody else who has these sort of debates ie HF, NJS, Renton, Fish etc......I'm sure you're all good lads but don't bother responding to this and calling me a racist either unless you specifically comment on the points I've made and explain convincingly how those who carry out those actions AREN'T racist, because these are the sort of actions that I admittedly despise, and I would despise them whoever did them. Why are they always Muslims ??????

Edited by LeazesMag

what a load of crap.

You're looking for racism when it doesn't exist like others do. Don't you think those cunts who heckle our soldiers on the streets of Britain knowing they can't do anything back aren't racist ? Do you think those stupid cunts who complained about a teddy bear being called Mohammed aren't racist ? Do you think tosspots who wave banners pronouncing how muslim will conquer the world and death to infidels aren't racist ? Do you not think they are hypocritical cunts for doing these things in western societies that they hate ? And last of all, do you not think they are cowardly cunts for hiding behind women and children, and blowing up innocent civilians while wearing civilian clothes and not having the balls to put on a uniform and fight like men ?

Do you ever see anybody, me or otherwise, talking about Jews, Chinese, South Americans, Poles etc....no. Because they get on with their lives and show respect to others and the country they live in.

So you're glad religion will be extinct?

what a load of crap.

You're looking for racism when it doesn't exist like others do. Don't you think those cunts who heckle our soldiers on the streets of Britain knowing they can't do anything back aren't racist ? Do you think those stupid cunts who complained about a teddy bear being called Mohammed aren't racist ? Do you think tosspots who wave banners pronouncing how muslim will conquer the world and death to infidels aren't racist ? Do you not think they are hypocritical cunts for doing these things in western societies that they hate ? And last of all, do you not think they are cowardly cunts for hiding behind women and children, and blowing up innocent civilians while wearing civilian clothes and not having the balls to put on a uniform and fight like men ?

I've edited the post. Try making a constructive reply.

what a load of crap.

I'm on topic pal.

I've got nowt to say about your view of what constitutes racism here. I barely ever pull you up on it either tbh. I generally give you the benefit of the doubt and respond to your specific arguments...until they become repetitive, laboured and dismissive of facts.

what a load of crap.

I'm on topic pal.

I've got nowt to say about your view of what constitutes racism here. I barely ever pull you up on it either tbh. I generally give you the benefit of the doubt and respond to your specific arguments...until they become repetitive, laboured and dismissive of facts.

it wasn't meant as a slur on you, that is why I mentioned you. I would rather somebody could explain why all of the actions I've mentioned aren't racist and therefore should be accepted in western societies without reply or reaction, which is what appears to be what is advocated.

what a load of crap.

I'm on topic pal.

it wasn't meant as a slur on you, that is why I mentioned you. I would rather somebody could explain why all of the actions I've mentioned aren't racist and therefore should be accepted in western societies without reply or reaction, which is what appears to be what is advocated.

"Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race"

Racism is not protesting a multicultural army.

Racism is not worrying about the name of a teddy bear.

Racism is not even bombing a group of innocent citizens...that's murder.

If I need to explain to you the difference between murder and racism, then we're coming at the argument from such differing levels it's pointless to go on.

Edited by Happy Face

what a load of crap.

I'm on topic pal.

Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

If I need to explain to you the difference between murder and racism, then we're coming at the argument from such differing levels it's pointless to go on.

You just don't get it.

Why is it that only muslims do all these things, on western soil, and what exactly do you think should be done about it ? Why do other groups not behave like this ? Why are these actions exclusive to followers of Islam ? These are questions, you seem to think you have the answers ? Why exactly are you and others like you afraid to address these problems, and prefer to label those with differing views to you that think they are unacceptable ? If these cunts aren't racists, or cowards, or both, what exactly are they in your view ?

This is a question I would like you to answer. You won't change my view though, because I think they are racist and we should not have to accept such behaviour, and they are most definitely scumbags and cowards for hiding behind women and kids and not having the balls to fight for what they believe out in the open. And they are also most definitely hypocrites for their belief in one sided free speech, on western soil, that they hate.

Edited by LeazesMag

what a load of crap.

I'm on topic pal.

Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

You just don't get it.

Why is it that only muslims do all these things, on western soil, and what exactly do you think should be done about it ? Why do other groups not behave like this ? Why are these actions exclusive to followers of Islam ? These are questions, you seem to think you have the answers ? Why exactly are you and others like you afraid to address these problems, and prefer to label those with differing views to you that think they are unacceptable ? If these cunts aren't racists, or cowards, or both, what exactly are they in your view ?

This is a question I would like you to answer. You won't change my view though, because I think they are racist and we should not have to accept such behaviour, and they are most definitely scumbags and cowards for hiding behind women and kids and not having the balls to fight for what they believe out in the open. And they are also most definitely hypocrites for their belief in one sided free speech, on western soil, that they hate.

None of it is exclusive to muslims Leazes...just that when muslims do it, it's on your radar a lot more...

Westerners angry about teddy bears...

http://www.stigmanet.net/VERMONT%20TEDDY%2...CONTROVERSY.htm

Western christians disgracefully protesting with "thank god for dead soldiers" signs

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/03/02/scotu....church/?hpt=C2

There are white terrorists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

and last year a Westerner flew a plane into a building

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_plane_crash

These are all idiots and murderers dealt with by law enforcement as necessary. I don't believe we have to accept the behaviour of any of them if they're a danger.

Edited by Happy Face

I look forward to giving this thread my full attention very soon. Hopefully we can clear a few things up in between the usual suspects throwing vitriol and ill-informed nonsense at one another. <_<

You're a racist, deluded, staggeringly ignorant, attention-seeking cunt, all of which combine to make someone who is definitely a hopeless case. I wouldn't waste one minute trying to "clear anything up" with you, because you are fundamentally and at a base level just too thick to understand it. :icon_lol:

I've already made the most accurate post in the thread bighead. :lol:

But I will take a nibble later perhaps. :(