Religion headed toward extinction

Happy Face

I look forward to giving this thread my full attention very soon. Hopefully we can clear a few things up in between the usual suspects throwing vitriol and ill-informed nonsense at one another. :(

Oh fuck off you fuckin nob.

You're a racist, deluded, staggeringly ignorant, attention-seeking cunt, all of which combine to make someone who is definitely a hopeless case. I wouldn't waste one minute trying to "clear anything up" with you, because you are fundamentally and at a base level just too thick to understand it. :lol:

But there actually isn't any point to going back over this. I might get through to essentially good people like trophyshy and Renton who hold some inaccurate views, but this thread will just go the same way any thread touching on Islam does, which is to turn into a giant Leazes troll-fest. Leazes will post some nonsensical conspiracy theories with racist undertones (or overtones, tbh) about Muslims taking over/the inherent danger that Islam poses to English society/etc, NJS/HF/Fish et al. will duly pull him up on his racism, Toonpack or that dopey cunt from Leeds may back Leazes up, they'll go back and forth with people like Monkey's Fist, Parky and alex nibbling around the edges, eventually ASM will happen along and start trolling Leazes on something else entirely, and the entire point of the thread (if there was one) is lost.

At least it's entertaining sometimes. Best thing to do is :jesuswept:

what a load of crap.

You're looking for racism when it doesn't exist like others do. Don't you think those cunts who heckle our soldiers on the streets of Britain knowing they can't do anything back aren't racist ? Do you think those stupid cunts who complained about a teddy bear being called Mohammed aren't racist ? Do you think tosspots who wave banners pronouncing how muslim will conquer the world and death to infidels aren't racist ? Do you not think they are hypocritical cunts for doing these things in western societies that they hate ? And last of all, do you not think they are cowardly cunts for hiding behind women and children, and blowing up innocent civilians while wearing civilian clothes and not having the balls to put on a uniform and fight like men ?

Do you ever see anybody, me or otherwise, talking about Jews, Chinese, South Americans, Poles etc....no. Because they get on with their lives and show respect to others and the country they live in.

These are FACTS. So don't say I'm a racist for saying facts.

So you're glad religion will be extinct?

I've edited the post. Try making a constructive reply.

I'm on topic pal.

I've got nowt to say about your view of what constitutes racism here. I barely ever pull you up on it either tbh. I generally give you the benefit of the doubt and respond to your specific arguments...until they become repetitive, laboured and dismissive of facts.

it wasn't meant as a slur on you, that is why I mentioned you. I would rather somebody could explain why all of the actions I've mentioned aren't racist and therefore should be accepted in western societies without reply or reaction, which is what appears to be what is advocated.

Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Racism is not protesting a multicultural army.

Racism is not worrying about the name of a teddy bear.

Racism is not even bombing a group of innocent citizens...that's murder.

If I need to explain to you the difference between murder and racism, then we're coming at the argument from such differing levels it's pointless to go on.

You just don't get it.

Why is it that only muslims do all these things, on western soil, and what exactly do you think should be done about it ? Why do other groups not behave like this ? Why are these actions exclusive to followers of Islam ? These are questions, you seem to think you have the answers ? Why exactly are you and others like you afraid to address these problems, and prefer to label those with differing views to you that think they are unacceptable ? If these cunts aren't racists, or cowards, or both, what exactly are they in your view ?

This is a question I would like you to answer. You won't change my view though, because I think they are racist and we should not have to accept such behaviour, and they are most definitely scumbags and cowards for hiding behind women and kids and not having the balls to fight for what they believe out in the open. And they are also most definitely hypocrites for their belief in one sided free speech, on western soil, that they hate.

None of it is exclusive to muslims Leazes...just that when muslims do it, it's on your radar a lot more...

Westerners angry about teddy bears...

http://www.stigmanet.net/VERMONT%20TEDDY%2...CONTROVERSY.htm

Western christians disgracefully protesting with "thank god for dead soldiers" signs

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/03/02/scotu....church/?hpt=C2

There are white terrorists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

and last year a Westerner flew a plane into a building

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_plane_crash

These are all idiots and murderers dealt with by law enforcement as necessary. I don't believe we have to accept the behaviour of any of them if they're a danger.

But they're all White, so it isn't rac.…

…oh.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to giving this thread my full attention very soon. Hopefully we can clear a few things up in between the usual suspects throwing vitriol and ill-informed nonsense at one another. :(

You're a racist, deluded, staggeringly ignorant, attention-seeking cunt, all of which combine to make someone who is definitely a hopeless case. I wouldn't waste one minute trying to "clear anything up" with you, because you are fundamentally and at a base level just too thick to understand it. :lol:

But there actually isn't any point to going back over this. I might get through to essentially good people like trophyshy and Renton who hold some inaccurate views, but this thread will just go the same way any thread touching on Islam does, which is to turn into a giant Leazes troll-fest. Leazes will post some nonsensical conspiracy theories with racist undertones (or overtones, tbh) about Muslims taking over/the inherent danger that Islam poses to English society/etc, NJS/HF/Fish et al. will duly pull him up on his racism, Toonpack or that dopey cunt from Leeds may back Leazes up, they'll go back and forth with people like Monkey's Fist, Parky and alex nibbling around the edges, eventually ASM will happen along and start trolling Leazes on something else entirely, and the entire point of the thread (if there was one) is lost.

what a load of crap.

You're looking for racism when it doesn't exist like others do. Don't you think those cunts who heckle our soldiers on the streets of Britain knowing they can't do anything back aren't racist ? Do you think those stupid cunts who complained about a teddy bear being called Mohammed aren't racist ? Do you think tosspots who wave banners pronouncing how muslim will conquer the world and death to infidels aren't racist ? Do you not think they are hypocritical cunts for doing these things in western societies that they hate ? And last of all, do you not think they are cowardly cunts for hiding behind women and children, and blowing up innocent civilians while wearing civilian clothes and not having the balls to put on a uniform and fight like men ?

Do you ever see anybody, me or otherwise, talking about Jews, Chinese, South Americans, Poles etc....no. Because they get on with their lives and show respect to others and the country they live in.

I'm on topic pal.

I've got nowt to say about your view of what constitutes racism here. I barely ever pull you up on it either tbh. I generally give you the benefit of the doubt and respond to your specific arguments...until they become repetitive, laboured and dismissive of facts.

it wasn't meant as a slur on you, that is why I mentioned you. I would rather somebody could explain why all of the actions I've mentioned aren't racist and therefore should be accepted in western societies without reply or reaction, which is what appears to be what is advocated.

Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

If I need to explain to you the difference between murder and racism, then we're coming at the argument from such differing levels it's pointless to go on.

You just don't get it.

Why is it that only muslims do all these things, on western soil, and what exactly do you think should be done about it ? Why do other groups not behave like this ? Why are these actions exclusive to followers of Islam ? These are questions, you seem to think you have the answers ? Why exactly are you and others like you afraid to address these problems, and prefer to label those with differing views to you that think they are unacceptable ? If these cunts aren't racists, or cowards, or both, what exactly are they in your view ?

This is a question I would like you to answer. You won't change my view though, because I think they are racist and we should not have to accept such behaviour, and they are most definitely scumbags and cowards for hiding behind women and kids and not having the balls to fight for what they believe out in the open. And they are also most definitely hypocrites for their belief in one sided free speech, on western soil, that they hate.

None of it is exclusive to muslims Leazes...just that when muslims do it, it's on your radar a lot more...

Western christians disgracefully protesting with "thank god for dead soldiers" signs

These are all idiots and murderers dealt with by law enforcement as necessary. I don't believe we have to accept the behaviour of any of them if they're a danger.

sigh.

Why do you try to justify the actions of racists attempting to disrupt the cultures of western society with the actions of our own bad 'uns ?

You just don't get the difference.

I look forward to giving this thread my full attention very soon. Hopefully we can clear a few things up in between the usual suspects throwing vitriol and ill-informed nonsense at one another. :lol:

You're a racist, deluded, staggeringly ignorant, attention-seeking cunt, all of which combine to make someone who is definitely a hopeless case. I wouldn't waste one minute trying to "clear anything up" with you, because you are fundamentally and at a base level just too thick to understand it. <_<

what a load of crap.

I'm on topic pal.

You just don't get it.

But they're all White, so it isn't rac.…

…oh.

and you are hardly the sharpest tool in the box round here...... :(

what a load of crap.

I'm on topic pal.

You just don't get it.

sigh.

Why do you try to justify the actions of racists attempting to disrupt the cultures of western society with the actions of our own bad 'uns ?

I've not justified ANYTHING. I'm just answering your questions. They're ALL bad uns. Whatever their religion/nationality.

The Fact YOU think there's a difference is unsurprising.

Edited by Happy Face

what a load of crap.

I'm on topic pal.

You just don't get it.

sigh.

I've not justified ANYTHING. I'm just answering your questions. They're ALL bad uns. Whatever their religion/nationality.

the fact that you don't get the difference is also unsurprising.

I've been called thick by Leazes.

My life is complete. :jesuswept:

:(

You just seem to be HF's lapdog man.

Woof

41yBC4ZbDzL.jpg

is that supposed to have some sort of intelligent meaning, whatever it is ?

I think you have just proved my point conclusively. :lol:

Funny how you never hear of extreme Athiests running around bombing shit.

Hey Ho.

Hitler was an atheist.

Just goes to prove, religion is good.

:jesuswept:

Oh no he wasn't!

Stalin was though, but he never murdered in the name of atheism.

but Marxism is an atheistic political system.

so if he murdered in the name of Marxism, he murdered in the name of atheism.

Atheism is simply not believing in any specific God. Who kills in the name of not believing in God?

He killed because others did believe. That's killing in the name of atheism.

Funny how you never hear of extreme Athiests running around bombing shit.

Hey Ho.

Hitler was an atheist.

Just goes to prove, religion is good.

Oh no he wasn't!

Stalin was though, but he never murdered in the name of atheism.

but Marxism is an atheistic political system.

so if he murdered in the name of Marxism, he murdered in the name of atheism.

Atheism is simply not believing in any specific God. Who kills in the name of not believing in God?

He killed because others did believe. That's killing in the name of atheism.

He killed people specifically because they believed in God, are you sure? Didn't he kill people in the main to forward his political agenda, and because he probably enjoyed it (i.e. he was a psychopath)?

You seemed to be confused about what atheism actually is, it isn't a belief or even a philosophy, it's simply the non-acceptance of the belief our lives are influenced by supernatural deities. It is not the same thing as Marxism and indeed I don't even see how how they are implicitly linked. I'm an atheist but not a Marxist. I also don't accept Stalin killed in the name of Marxism even, other than he was nominally a Marxist, just as Hitler was nominally a Catholic.

I look forward to giving this thread my full attention very soon. Hopefully we can clear a few things up in between the usual suspects throwing vitriol and ill-informed nonsense at one another. :lol:

You're a racist, deluded, staggeringly ignorant, attention-seeking cunt, all of which combine to make someone who is definitely a hopeless case. I wouldn't waste one minute trying to "clear anything up" with you, because you are fundamentally and at a base level just too thick to understand it. <_<

what a load of crap.

I'm on topic pal.

You just don't get it.

sigh.

No, you thinking there's a difference is :(

Shall we go on?

what a load of crap.

I'm on topic pal.

You just don't get it.

sigh.

No, you thinking there's a difference is :(

Shall we go on?

not particularly. So you think that its OK and will continue to defend scumbags that heckle our troops knowing they can't fight back, blow people up in shopping centres, hide behind women and kids, enforce one-way freedom of speech on YOU as shown by them proclaiming death to YOU because you don't share their views - on the streets of Britain which they hate, and not having the balls to fight like men ?

I think that says all we need to know. They see people like you, not in the "intelligent" way you think they do, but as weak and timid man, they are laughing at the stupidity of it and only seek to take advantage of your gullibility.

There is no point in going on really, and the above is only scratching the surface.

please don't.........................

ah, Mr Amnesty International.

The age you are, you must have had relatives who fought etc in the last world war, did they really give their lives for people with your attitude to give what they fought for away again ?

You're a strange one you.

Edited by LeazesMag

not particularly. So you think that its OK and will continue to defend scumbags that heckle our troops knowing they can't fight back, blow people up in shopping centres, hide behind women and kids, enforce one-way freedom of speech on YOU as shown by them proclaiming death to YOU because you don't share their views - on the streets of Britain which they hate, and not having the balls to fight like men ?

I think that says all we need to know. They see people like you, not in the "intelligent" way you think they do, but as weak and timid man, they are laughing at the stupidity of it and only seek to take advantage of your gullibility.

There is no point in going on really, and the above is only scratching the surface.

Where has HF, myself, or ANYONE else on this messageboard EVER defended these people?

It's that simple Leazes, you are entirely incapable of understanding or listening to any other persons point of view, you just type the same shit out over, and over again. I assume you have all this saved on a massive clipboard for you to cut and paste to save you repetitive strain injury.

Last time I saw Renton in Tilleys, all he did was defend those who blow up people up in shopping centres. Wouldn't shut up about it.

Honestly why do people bother with these threads? Particularly Leazes, as they always bring out the absolute worst in him and nobody ever gets anywhere.

Where has HF, myself, or ANYONE else on this messageboard EVER defended these people?

It's that simple Leazes, you are entirely incapable of understanding or listening to any other persons point of view, you just type the same shit out over, and over again. I assume you have all this saved on a massive clipboard for you to cut and paste to save you repetitive strain injury.

yawn.

You justify it you daft shite, by trying to say its acceptable because we have our own bad eggs. How stupid and blind are you ?

I take it you don't use a clipboard and copy and paste the same shite too ? Such hypocrisy and irony is lost on you isn't it, you're so thick, you can't even see your own hypocrisy, so it isn't really surprising you can't see it when it comes from others.

This thread needs locking before it turns into an infinite loop.

No I want that fuckin half a heed mug to explain - where I've been racist, I notice everyone ignored it too. Disgusting. Can't even slag off the two ABSOLUTE MUGS in my corner shop without being branded racist.

This thread needs locking before it turns into an infinite loop.

No I want that fuckin half a heed mug to explain - where I've been racist, I notice everyone ignored it too. Disgusting. Can't even slag off the two ABSOLUTE MUGS in my corner shop without being branded racist.

:jesuswept: don't get me started on mugi shops.