Ben Arfa back Vrs Brum

KeithJ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has Pardew lied about? I dont get why alot of you mongs on here bleat on about him being a bullshit merchant. Better than CH who WAS a fuckin puppet and said fuck all.

In the window? You want put through a window more like.

Honestly this board has died a death.

What has Pardew lied about? I dont get why alot of you mongs on here bleat on about him being a bullshit merchant. Better than CH who WAS a fuckin puppet and said fuck all.

Window licker is more befitting in your case.

Breathe fella , Breathe :D

We must remain calm and stealth like in our crusade against the negs. <_<

Get a grip alex....your a prick with no decent patter at all...you get by with mockin and thinkin your clever only fuelled by idiots on here who want to suck your little chubby.

Your now dangling on Alex's big juicy worm <_< (reminds me so much of my earlier self) :D

Anyways, its good to see Ben Arfa back. I hope he comes back the player we all seen when he first came here. I am not expecting much from him this season and I think he is the kind of professional who will be training through out the summer to make sure he is back very sharp for preseason!

Lets everyone calm the fuck down, eh?

Or you could just get a life.

Id love to see what you were like in the flesh.....that would be interesting to see if youd be as much of a cock then.

He openly admitted that in his very first comunication to the fans he lied when he said Carroll wouldn't be sold. When he starts off on such a footing how can anyone be expected to believe him?

He openly admitted that in his very first comunication to the fans he lied when he said Carroll wouldn't be sold. When he starts off on such a footing how can anyone be expected to believe him?

I really don't get how that gets classed as a lie to be honest, if he'd been flogged for £10 million fair enough, but £35 Million I'd have changed my mind (and did) about wanting to keep him at that price (or even £10 mill less truth be told).

I really don't get how that gets classed as a lie to be honest, if he'd been flogged for £10 million fair enough, but £35 Million I'd have changed my mind (and did) about wanting to keep him at that price (or even £10 mill less truth be told).

Probably not a lie, but a naive thing to say really, given his recent appointment, the scrutiny of the fans, the lercale lad etc. Putting himself up there as 'the man' only to be undermined by 'the actual man' (and left a player short at that)

And, fwiw, only time will tell if £35m for Carroll was a good deal for us or a good deal for Liverpool.

Edited by trophyshy

Probably not a lie, but a naive thing to say really, given his recent appointment, the scrutiny of the fans, the lercale lad etc. Putting himself up there as 'the man' only to be undermined by 'the actual man' (and left a player short at that)

And, fwiw, only time will tell if £35m for Carroll was a good deal for us or a good deal for Liverpool.

You mean only time will tell if we see the 35m. <_<

HBA :D